五 It's a little bit funny

60 Seconds of Happiness

I suddenly woke up when I heard the glass fell on the floor and broke. I slowly open my eyes as I feel my head pounding. I remembered I was about to go back to the shooting location and then everything went blank. I managed to get up and go outside to check it out. I don’t know what came in my mind and decided to fix myself first before heading out.

“Cha—Lory?” I said with a kind of disappointed tone. Okay I must admit that I’m looking forward that it might be Chanyeol but it isn’t. “What brings you here? Did you take me back here?”

“Oh, yes but Chanyeol brought you up. Please, I can’t carry you” She replied and laughed after a while, cleaning up the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

“Where is he by the way?”

“He left right after he lay you down on the bed.”
“I—see” I replied and headed to the fridge to grab some water.

“You didn’t even said that you don’t feel well.”
“I am fine and I can manage it tho- I don’t wanted the shoot to be affected by such a simple cold”

“I think Chanyeol knows a lot of things about you, or probably he kinda have some idea with how to give you a treatment tho”

“Why did you say so?”

“Well he instructed me on what to do to lower your fever.”

“He took up a medical related course before so, I will not be surprised with that. Anyway, you can leave now and take a rest. I’m feeling better already.”

“Are you sure?” She asked and I just replied her with a nod. “Okay, just call me when you need anything and don’t do anything but rest.”

 

* * * *

“Feeling better?” Chanyeol said as I am about to go towards the shooting venue.

“Good Morning Chanyeol-ah. Hmm, yeah I feel a lot better now.” I smiled at him before replying. “ I heard you are the one who carried me all the way to my hotel room. Thanks”

“You should eat more, I think you got too light and it’s unhealthy. No problem Hyemin—That’s what friends are for right?”  Chanyeol ruffled my hair as he walk pass me and headed to the location first.

“That’s what friends are for---“ I mumbled to myself repeatedly as I watch him walked ahead of me. “I guess he really moved on already.. and maybe he is right- I should stop feeling sorry towards him”

The weather is great and we can finally shoot at the beach, I enjoyed the view and I was in a good mood the whole time, ignoring that I was sick yesterday. I can smell the breeze and feel it’s cold touches on my skin, the sky is clear and blue. The sea’s waves are calming and enjoying, I can see children laughing and running quite a few distance away from us. I just feel like living here and don’t come back to Seoul anymore.

“Okay, today’s concept will be lovebirds being sweet, childish, romantic and cute at the same time while enjoying at their moment at the beach.” Lory said as she ties her hair up in a bun. “Did I explained what I meant clearly?” She started laughing and so does everyone else.

I chose a blue with a touch of white bikini for Hyemin together with a hat and white sunglasses. Well, they are right, or probably Chanyeol is right, She can make simple clothes or any kind of clothes look elegant. I think she is perfect, y S line, perfect s, pretty face and a milky white skin. I kind of prefer her to not dye her hair and just leave it with black tho. As for Chanyeol, I just picked a touch of green and blue board shorts and a white tank top plus a matching sunglasses with Hyemin. I literally jawdropped when I saw him wearing that after a short while. His y collarbones are way too visible and his chest, I feel like he’s been working out because his arms are better than before.  He still look hot even without abs but it looks like he is working out for that too.

“How is it? Do I look okay?” Chanyeol asked me and grinned after.

I was about to answer him when Hyemin popped in suddenly and helps the stylist to fix Yeol’s hair instead. I just turn back and headed towards Lory with the other staffs. I am still curious with what relationship Chanyeol and Hyemin have to be very honest.

“Is everything set now?” Lory said while reading some papers. “If yes, let’s start now.”

I was just standing far away from the set but I can still see what they are doing. Am I feeling jealous? Oh please I shouldn’t be because that freaking guy, he loved me before tho but I just ruined it. The day wrapped up with a romantic pose from Chanyeol and Hyemin while the sun is about to set and the staffs where somewhat amazed like they are watching a romantic movie in the cinema, applauding and squealing.

“Okay, the shoot for the day is done. See you all later, we prepared a dinner party for everyone” Lory said after checking out the photos taken.

Hyemin have some prior schedules and she will still try to catch up with the dinner so she went ahead after being sweet and lovey dovey with Chanyeol.

After I helped the crew with fixing and cleaning some stuffs, my phone suddenly vibrated and when I checked it, I can’t help but smile like an idiot.

From: +*******945

Let’s go together for the dinner, since I know you are still not feeling well.

See you : ) -CY

 

---------------------

Sorry for updating kinda late huehehehe. Thank you for those who subscribed and upvoted my story. 

Please do share your feedbacks. : )