九 Is this the end?

60 Seconds of Happiness

Three day had passed since the day I confessed and got rejected my feelings to Chanyeol. Although it’s hard I try to distance myself away, but not letting this affect my work even though I may feel awkward. I can see the closeness of him and Ahreum but I just try to shrug it off but I am still hurting deep inside. I don’t know what relation he have with Chanyeol but I can see that they are happy with each other, and probably Yeol’s parents will love her too since she is attractive, nice, caring and a sweet person. That someone who you want to be your son’s 
future wife.

“We have a slight change of schedule.” Lory told everyone as soon as they already packed up. “We need to go back to Seoul in two days. So we need to hurry with the shoot and just continue the rest when we reach Seoul”

I felt better after hearing Lory’s words. I thought I will stay with Chanyeol for a week and to not feel anything but torture deep inside me. I can also see Ahreum’s face being bright too, probably thinking that she will no longer need to deal with me and be afraid that I might snatch Chanyeol from her even though they are not in a relationship or something.

* * *

The theme for today’s shoot, well it’s hard to explain but I think Chanyeol looks like he will serenade Ahreum so I chose a plain white v-neck shirt for yeol and a checkered blue long –sleeved polo then put it on his shoulder. I also make him wore a khaki shorts two to three inches below the knee and a top-sider shoes then a beach cap for a finishing touch.

As for Ahreum, I picked a white dress with a green and yellow floral print then asked the stylist to tie her hair up and curl the ends. I picked a yellow 2-inches high wedge and a white sunglasses on her head. A whitegold necklace with a pearl pendant for the final touch.

I headed towards the shooting location after I finish what I am doing inside the dressing room and I noticed Chanyeol holding his guitar while sitting on the bench and strumming it. I can say that one of my turn-ons for yeol is that he looks so freaking hot whenever he is with his guitar and especially whenever he is playing it, a bonus for that is whenever he sang along with it. Chanyeol saw me staring at him and I hurriedly looked away in embarassment. I also felt like walking away when he suddenly yelled out my name and gestured at me to sit beside me. Although I kind of hesitated at first, I cannot make him feel that I kind of feeling awkward about us so I just sat beside him.

“What’s up?” Chanyeol said as he heaved a smile on his face. “Are you ignoring me?”

I just shrugged and looked away. “Probably? It’s kind of weird to mingle tho after you rejected me.” I can’t seem to control my mouth and always tell the whatever I am feeling even though I know that someone might get offended by it.

“I didn’t rejected you okay? It’s just that I am just—you know, not yet prepared for this, and besides like what I told you maybe you are just doing this out of pity.”

I looked at him with a sincere look on the eye. “Look, it’s not out of pity okay? Well at first I thought it’s just because I felt bad for what I have done but as day goes by, I figured out that it isn’t.” I smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

“Let’s just forget about this and can you just play a song for me?”

“What song do you like?”

“Anything, just play—I guess?”

Chanyeol started strumming the guitar with the tune that I am kind of familiar with then he started singing the lines.

“Saying I love you, is not the words I want to hear from you…”

I feel like hitting Chanyeol’s head when he started singing Westlife’s More than words. Among all the songs that he may think of, why must he chose this?

“It’s not that I don’t want you, Not to say but if you only knew…”

Is he trying to hint me for something, like is he trying to tell me something like. I just shook my head and trying to keep my focus up.

“Chanyeol, Hyemin-ssi” Ahreum suddenly popped in and broke the awkward atmosphere. “So how do I look?”

“You look great, the dress suits you very well.” Chanyeol said and does 
a thumbs up at Ahreum.

“What Chanyeol said…” I smiled at Ahreum too and nodded. “I gotta go, I think the shoot will start now. Just call me if you need anything.”

“Thank you, Hyemin-ssi for your hardwork.” Ahreum said while waving at me. I headed inside the dressing room and stayed there for the rest of the day.

* * *

I woke up and looked at my phone to check out the time. I didn’t noticed that I slept for quite a few hours and it’s already 7o’clock in the evening. I hurriedly went out and noticed that nobody is around anymore, and I am seriously pissed off because they didn’t even bother to wake me up. I then head back towards the dressing room to get my things and got shocked when I saw Chanyeol sitting on the sofa inside.

“Oh dear God you frightened me out, seriously.” I yelled at Chanyeol and closed the dressing room’s door then headed towards my things. “Why are you still here?”

“I am waiting for you to wake up”

“Why are you waiting for me to wake up? You should’ve forced me to wake up then, stupid.”

“It looks like you are tired tho, so I didn’t bother to wake you up.”

“I see, well should I thank you for that? I am awake now so you can go back to your hotel.” I started getting my things and smiled at yeol then heads towards the exit.


“I actually have some things to say to you.” He said as he stood up and reached for me.

As I am about to looked back at him, he hugged me from behind which left me dumbfounded and shocked.

“Yeol!” I tried to pull away from him yet deep inside it feels great to feel his warm embrace covering me. “What are you doing?”

“Just stay like this for a while.” He hugged me even tighter and buried his face on the crooked of my neck as I feel his breathe. Oh how I missed this feeling, if only I didn’t ruin anything probably we will still be together. We might still be in love with each other and probably feeling happy with each other’s company.

I keep on repeating in my mind that I love him, but I don’t have the guts to say those words to him anymore. I just enjoyed that short moment we had before heading back to my accomodation. It’s also the last time we saw each other before heading back to Seoul. I haven’t seen him anymore after that.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

So how's it? Mehehehe..... i find it hard to write the last few chapters because........... *zips mouth*

Alright i will try to update the next probably after a few hours? :p

Thanks muchieeee for reading(?) o///