Chapter 9

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

 

Arrhh~ hmm, am I sleep well? NO! What time is now?  Park Bom hurry to looked at the clock. It 8.00 a.m. and she hurried to downstair and make a breakfast. Suddenly she remember something. Ouh? Baekhyun, is he alive? she go to upstair back and trying to knocked the door but there was no reaction from it. She smiled.

That good. She whisper. She back to downstair and go to the kitchen for cooking something. Before that, she called her Baekkie to go to the kitchen and told him to sit at there propperly. Hahaha, then you know what I gonna reply on you Baekhyun. Said Park Bom.

She back to the fridge and find an ingridients for deokbokki. She cook all the ingridients and the smell from her cook made Baekhyun awake from his dreamland.

Ouh... what the smell is it? Baekhyun tried to find the source of the smell. He go to downstair and found the smell due the kitchen. He go to the kitchen and saw Baekkie was sit on the floor beside the dining table.

 

Arrgghhh! what the hell of this dog. Bom-ah, please get him far away from me now! Aaaaa! Palli!

 

What going on Baekhyun? he doesnt do anything on you. He just sit at there propperly.  She start to smile and then laugh.  Why do you laugh at me?  Hahaha, nothing. I just get my succes to bash on you back. Baekhyun made his angry face.  Hey Baekhyun-ah, please dont do that face, it like an angry bird. Erm not. Angry Bacon hahaha! She laugh hardly.

What! What the kind of girl you are? Asked Baekhyun to Park Bom.  What? Horroundous girl maybe? haha. She just continue her laugh.

Baekhyun tried to catch her. Park Bom ran away from him. Suddenly...

Got you!

Baekhyun catch her from back. His arm around Park Bom wrist. They stopped their ran. Baekhyun and her eyes looked at each other. His heart was beats faster than normal. He stare deep in Park Bom eyes. Such as beautiful eyes. Suddenly Park Bom broke his stared.

Err Baekhyun-ah let breakfast now? the deokbokki gonna cool.

Ouh, okay. He nodded. He felt something weird. She gave the deokbokki to Baekhyun. he just ate it slowly and thinking about the felt. What a strange felt it? he whispered.  What Baekhyun? is my deokbokki too strange?  No, no Bom. it delecious.  Ouh, okay. She nodded. But she felt something. She felt that Baekhyun is hiding something from her.

 

After that, they prepared for work. She wear a black short skirt and dark blue dress. While Baekhyun already finish his awesome white shirt and black coat. He called Park Bom.  Park Bom-ah, how long I gonna wait on you?  She answer the calledand told him to wait a second. She faster to go downstair. Suddenly Baekhyun be glued when he saw her.  How am I?  B b beautiful...  Park Bom just smiled to her.  Thanks my boy. She touch his cheek. It suddenly made his heart beats strongly again.

Then, they were together go to work. He sent Park Bom and her  Baekkie to her pet shop.

Thanks for the sent Baekhyun. Told Park Bom. He nodded. She wave her hand to her husband. Baekhyun reply her wave.

 

An hours later, he kept thinking about Park Bom while stared out the Byun Pasific building. Suddenly his assistant made him shock.  Kyaaa~ Chanyeol, why do you make my heart bit shock. His assistant just smiled.  do you cannot knocked the door first  before enter? asked Baekhyun again.  Hey big bro, dont angry like that, just chil okay?  Okay Chanyeol. Baekhyun nodded.

I saw you stared out and like a thinking something? It problem?  No Chanyeol, I think I'm falling deep on my wife. Before that, I just jealous to her but now it getting deep. Chanyeol was laughing to him. It a normal Baekhyun. You as her husband should have the feeling.  Yeah?  Of course Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded that he was understand on it.

Just care of her and try to give your love to her okay?  Haha okay Chanyeol. I wanna ask you something.  What Baekhyun?  Since when you are become a physicology of love?  Chanyeol just laughing. What the hell on you. Baekhyun scolded him.

Anyway thanks alot Chanyeol.  No problem Baekhyun. I am as your assistant always make you move on. They smiled together.

Baekhyun, Chen was called you just now. He want to meet you at Seoul Harbour lake on 5.00 p.m. Why he want to meet me?  I dont know Baekhyun. He said that it too important. 

Baekhyun just nodded.

 

Baekhyun POV

Hmmm~ why it too important? It about my wife Park Bom? No. It could be not. I hope it about our company problem only. Not Park Bom. God please help me to carry on. Chanyeol asked him to get out. He just nodded.

Baekhyun told him to knock the door first before enter.

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. I keep thinking about it back. It make me worry about her.