Chapter 3

I Don't Want Let You Go

-On Thursday

Park Bom POV

Herm~ I'm not ready to married yet cuz I'm still young and what gonna happen if he will be my husband? yeah, I saw him that he dont want to married me too. But... why my heart sayed that I should to married him? he is really hate me. And... someday he will divorce me right?  aarrgghh~ Why I'm thinking like that, just chill. But... nothing impossible right? muaaa~ ottokhaeo?... what I gonna do now?... Suddenly my phone "Andwaeyo... it my turn to cry nega halkkeyoo"  I look at my phone and there is one massage from Baekhyun.

BIG BACON

"Hey, get ready now.

I'll pick up you"

Aiigooo~ what wrong with this man? I replied it.

Jerky Girl

"I dont want!

where do you want to bring me huh?"

 

He think that I'm a doll who can play to me just like that?... herh~ my phone is sounding back. It from Baekhyun.

 

BIG BACON

"Just follow what I say!

dont ask me why..." 

 

Ouh God, what wrong with him?... I just replied yes to him. I'm prepare for myself and pick my phone and go to downstair. Mama tell me that Baekhyun already arrive. Bye mama! I ran to his car and suddenly I slipped my leg and Arhhh... so pain. Baekhyun open his window car and yell to me to get up and faster.  I enter his car and he tell me to sit beside him not behind there. Hey jerky girl, sit here! do you think that I'm your driver?  I just roll my eyes and sit beside him.

Suddenly, Arrhh! I faster to close my eyes and dont want to see what happen to me.  Hey hey! just relax. You are not wear the sit belt, and I dont want summoned by police. I just smile and laugh. Why do you laugh?  Erm? nothing. Haha... Herm... Jerky girl.  I just look at the window and a few minutes later we already arrive at wedding's boutique shop. I just blur and he open the door for me and pull my hand and I feel something. No, it was the first time that a man hold my hand. I just feel that I'm on the sky right now... I just look to my hand. Suddenly, my fantasy broke by him.  Yaa, jerky girl wear this creamy gown. Baekhyun, can you stop calling me like that?  Okay, but please wear thi gown first.  Alright sir~  I go to the locker room. A few minutes later, the curtain of the room open widely. Baekhyun just saw me like nothing happen. Then, I go to pick another gown. Baekhyun call me but I'm just ignore him. I wanna him impressed on me . So I find another gown and... Yay! I found it. Baekhyun run to me. Hey what are you doing?  Just wait and see~

I go to the room back and a few minutes later the curtain open widely. Tada~ who say I cant be a beautiful girl right?  Actually I found blue gown with a big flower on the wrist.  And... I saw Baekhyun's eyes just stare at me. Haha.  Herm, it fit on you. We buy it.  Okay, sir~

 

The moment that I cant to forget! Too funny...

 

Another POV

We already in car and suddenly we hear something that so strange. "Growl~"  Baekhyun look at her and see that her hands already touch her stomach. Bom, why you not tell me that you are hungry now?  Sorry, I just dont want you trouble.  The sound is actually make me in trouble.  Baekhyun bring her to kimbap restaurant.  Just take what do you want. I'm wait you here but dont so long okay?  Okay! haha it time to fill up my stomach since I'm not take a breakfast just morning.

Baekhyun, I bought three kimbaps here.  Erm? why do you bought it three? are you monster?  Just care of your mouth. I bought it three because two for me and one for you.  What? herh~ you are really monster.  Hey! just keep eat and shut up your mouth. Okay Miss Bom.

After that, they go back home. They already arrive but Baekhyun saw that Park Bom is in her dream land. Kyaa~ why she sleep right now. Baekhyun shake her body but Park Bom still not awake.  What I gonna do now? ouh God, her mom saw me. Arrhh, please Bom dont do this to me.

Herm, you force me to carry you right? okay I'll do it. Baekhyun out from his car and carry Park Bom with bridal-style. He carry her untill at the door and her papa carry her back to her room. Ouh thanks Baekhyun. Err it okay aunt Jin Ran. Baekhyun go to his car back and starting the engine's car and circulate from there.

 

-At Baekhyun's room

Baekhyun POV

Argghh, my back was so pain. She is very heavy. How dare She do this to me. Ouch... Suddenly I remmber when she is wearing a blue gown. She is really beautiful and she already impressed me. Herh~ so naughty girl. Herm, maybe I not regret on the wedding ceremony. Ouh, before I forget something, I should invite my best friend Chen.

I call him and he's answer.  Hello, Chen this is me Baekhyun. Ouh Baekhyun... why?  erm, actually this Sturday I'm gonna married.  What! wow, you are faster to found your wife haha. Maybe she is pretty right? haha I'm just kidding. Hehe, actually I'm not ready yet. My omma force me to married. I'm still young you now and I'm not love her.  How could you say that? she will be your wife. Yeah I know that, but I cant love her yet and she same with me, she is not like me too. herm~ by the way, you come to my wedding ceremony okay?  Ouh, sure. 

 

-On Saturday

Another POV

Many guest already fiil the empty chair in the church.  When the ceremony start, Park Bom with her papa are walking into the church. Then, her papa give Park Bom to Baekhyun. The Father ask Baekhyun "Will you accept Park Bom to be your spouse?" Baekhyun answer it "Yes" Then, he ask to Park Bom "Will you accept Byun Baekhyun to be your spouse?" Park Bom answer it "Yes" After that, the Father tell them to kiss. Park Bom and Baekhyun are looking to each other and Baekhyun kiss her. Park Bom is shocking. But it faster. Then, Baekhyun just ignore her.

Everyone clap their hand. When Park Bom gonna to her parents, suddenly there is a guy touch her shoulder. Hye, I'm Chen. Baaekhyun's best friend.  Ouh hye, I'm Park Bom.  Herm, you are so beautiful, Baekhyun is so lucky to have a wife like you that beautiful and nice. Err hehe, thanks. Erm, I'm gonna meet my parents, bye Chen.  Ouh okay.