Chapter 17

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

"Ring-ring-ring" The phone's voice made Park Bom rushed to got the called. "Hello? Who is this?" She asked. "Baekhyun! There is someone wanna talk with you" Told her. Baekhyun walked towards her. "Yeah Hello? Chen? Why do you called me?" Asking him curiously. "Nothing, Park Bom is okay right?" Asking Chen slowly. Baekhyun got weird of him. "Yes of course she is okay. She is beside me now. Why? I am her husband of course she's okay" Told him strongly. "Ouh okay, can we meet this evening?" Asking Chen. "Erm okay. If I am not too busy" Told him.

Baekhyun quickly off the called and felt weird. Park Bom saw his bad face. "Are you alright Baekhyun?" Asking her slowly. He just nodded. "Nothing Bom. It will gonna be okay. Dont worry okay?" told him while hold her hands. She nodded.

At 5 o'clock, Baekhyun already in the cafe. Waiting for Chen. "Hey Baekhyun long time no see" Told Chen. Baekhyun just nodded and smiled. "Why do you want see me?" Asking him curiously. "Ouh, If I ask you this question please dont mad okay?" Told him slowly. Baekhyun nodded. "Yoon Kyung is back. He wanna meet you. She said that she changed now. I think she want you back." Told him to baekhyun. "What! Ouh my God. That impossible. She cannot get me back because I am married!" Told him shocked. "I dont know. She want you back. That only. She want surprise you something" Told Chen. "What is it?" Asked Baekhyun wondered. "I dont know, she didn't tell me about that" Told Chen.

"Chen, I wanna tell you something, but please keep this. It secret" told Baekhyun slowly. "Erm, okay. Just believe on me. I am your bestfriend right?" Told him smiled. "Okay, we have an accident 5 months ago. And Park Bom was lost her memories" Told him. "What? Why you didn't tell me about that?" Asked Chen. "Because I dont want she is confius now. She still weak" Told Baekhyun. Chen nodded. "So what are you gonna do now?" Asked Chen. "I want you help me to stop Yoon Kyung from see me" Told him. Chen nodded. "Thanks Chen you are my bestfriend forever.

Baekhyun went home safely. Park Bom helped to open the door. "Are you okay Baekhyun?" Asked her. Baekhyun nodded and gave she smile. But she still felt something wrong on his face. Baekhyun told her nothing to worry. She smiled. "Of course I dont worry much cuz I have you. You are my hero Baekhyun" Told her.

One week later, Yoon Kyung had knew where was Baekhyun. Yoon kyung is his ex-girlfriend. Baekhyun left her because she was cheated. Baekhyun really hate her. She promised that she will change for him him but unluckly Baekhyun didn't gave her chance. That really made Yoon Kyung sad and mad. She promised that one day Baekhyun will be her own.

In the evening, Baekhyun went back home. Park Bom open the door. "Baekhyun, we have a guest now" Told her. Suddenly Baekhyun felt something bad. He enter the home and saw a woman sat on the sofa. Waered a black blouse. Suddenly she was stand and looked to him. He was to shocked. She is Yoon Kyung. "Hye Baek. Long time no see. How are you now?" Asking her like an evil. Baekhyun getting angry. "I just fine. Why do you come here?" Baekhyun asked strongly. "Why? I cant come to see you? I miss you so much!" Told her. She started to walked towardss him and grab his hands. Park Bom saw her with felt a bit weird.

Baekhyun tried to pulled his hand away from her. "Yoon Kyung dont do this. I have wife already" Whispered him to her. "I know that Baek. That why I came here. Take you from her" Whispered her made Baekhyun went to pushed her. But he cant. Park Bom told them that she have to made something in the kitchen. She left them in the living room.

Now, Baekhyun and her were left in the livng room. Baekhyun asked why did she came here. Yoon Kyung just told him that she just want him back. That only. "Baekhyun, I am so tired today. Can I sleep in your house for one day?" Asking her. "Dont you ever sleep in my house. You cant!" Told him strongly. "Why? Erm, never mind. I will asked your wife" Replied her.

5 minutes later, Park Bom came to the living room and served pudding on the table. Suddenl Yoon Kyung asked her. " Bom-ah can I sleep here for one day? I am so tired today. Please~" Asked her. Park Bom felt weird. She looked Baekhyun and he shaked the head. "Ouh, it okay Yoon Kyung. You can sleep here" Told her smiled. "Ouh really, thanks Bom" Told her while looked at Baekhyun. Park Bom came back to the kitchen.

 

Park Bom POV

What! She thinks that she can sleep for one day? Okay, never mind. You can sleep here but not for one day. Haha. I will make you wanna out from this house. Baekhyun house, my house too. I can do anything too. Baekhyun was not allowed me to let her sleep here too. Just waiting on me Yoon Kyung. Dont you ever take Baekhyun from me!

 

Another POV

At night, Park Bom served dinner at dining hall. She called Baekhyun and the woman. Yoon Kyung was walked with Baekhyun with holding his hand. That really made Park Bom wanna scream. But she had to be patient. Tonight she had a project. Just wait Yoon Kyung. Whispered her heart.

They started to sat. But Park Bom quickly pulled Baekhyun to sat beside her. Yoon Kyung went to do the same thing to. Unluckly, Park Bom was faster than her. Yoon Kyung went Baekhyun to put wine for her. But Park Bom stopped it. "It okay honey. Let me put it for her" She put another liquid into her glass. It not wine, it vinegar. Yoon Kyung just smile. She smelled the wine and felt weird. "It not wine. It vinegar!" Told her strongly. "Hey, please calm down. It not vinegar. Baekhyun brought it from Hawaii by his self. Am I wrong honey?" Told Park Bom. Baekhyun wanna laughed and nodded. "Just drink it Yoon Kyung. It expensive you know" Told him.

Yoon Kyung nodded and tried to drinked it. It so sour. Park Bom and Baekhyun just smiled together. After that, they went to sleep. Park Bom wanna show Yoon Kyung guest room. "Here your room. Good night Yoon Kyung!" Told her. She enter the room.

After Yoon Kyung washed herself. She go to sleep. Half hour later, she had stomach ache. She went to the toilet. While she was in the toilet, suddenly she screamed because of the mice. It too many. "The rat!!!" She shouted made Baekhyun and Park Bom awake from sleep. They go to the guest room. "Why do you shouted of?" Baekhyun mad. "There are mice in the toilet!" Told her frightened. Park Bom go to the toilet. "Ouh my mice, why do you came here? I am sorry okay? Let this miss use the toilet okay?" Told her to the mice. "Baekhyun, I had stomach ache. I enter the toilet and saw many mice in there!" Told her.

Park Bom laughing quietly. Baekhyun told her to get out from their house. "Enough Yoon Kyung, please get out from here! I dont want hear anything from you. Just get out now!" Told him strongly made she shocked. Park Bom just smiled looked at her ran out from the house. "Dont you ever come again Miss !" Told Park Bom.

"Hey, you listen here. I will do more than this. I'll relied what you have done to me. I'll keep the promise!" Told her mad. It made Park Bom bit shocked. She got a taxi and moved.

Baekhyun told her not too worry about that. She nodded. "Anyway, thanks for all my dear" Told Baekhyun happily. She just smiled.

 

Park Bom POV

Before sleep, I had thinking about what did she said. She will do more than what I do. Ouh God, please keep me and my husband safely. Please protect us! I looked at Baekhyun's face. He was really calm. Nothing to fear. I tried to touch his cheek and sleep calmly.

 

Baekhyun POV

I open my eyes and looked at her. I saw her. She really in scared. Just calm down my dear. I will protect you.