Chapter 14

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

Baekhyun, please wake up. Your mom really need you now. Please my dear, dont do this to me. I really love you son. Crying his mom beside of him.

Suddenly someone is touching her face. ; Mom, why are you crying? Asking him to his mom. ; Baekhyun? my son? Baekhyun-ah... why do you make me like this? I am so worry about you and Bom. ; Mom, where is my wife?  

His mom just quiet. She does not say anything about his wife. ; Mom, please tell me. Where is she? Please mom, I need to know. She is need me now. Slowly his mom tell him about Park Bom. ; I am sorry Baekhyun I am so pity on you. I cannot tell you direct. ; Mom, can you bring me to her. I want to meet her. His mom nodded.

Slowly his mom push his wheelchair to his wife wad room. They are entering Park Bom's room. Baekhyun ride his wheelchair to beside his wife. Her face very palm. Her body really weak. She really cannot move. Her eyes still close. is closing by oxygen breath tool. Slowly Baekhyun's tear fell on his cheek.

He close his cold hand and holding her right hand. Crying and crying. His mom is crying too looking on them make her heart weak. Her mom very sad to her son's wife. As a mom, she come near beside to her son and calm down on him. ; Baekhyun, please calm down. You really know that your wife is strong right? Just pray to her okay? Support her okay? She really need you. Baekhyun just nodded while hugging his wife.

 

A hour later, his mom awake him from sleep. She tell him that she gonna back. She will meet them tomorrow. Baekhyun just nodded.  

He wipe Bom's hair slowly. ; Bom-ah, please wake up.  Slowly his tear fall again.

 

3 Days later

 

 

Baekhyun is really good today. He can back to home. The sentences still in his ears. He always think about his wife Park Bom. ; How can I leave her alone? I cannot do that. She really need me. Suddenly his mom hold his hand. ; Baekhyun-ah, I understand with your situation now. Dont worry Baekhyun,  she will back to you soon.

 

A day that Park Bom awake from her coma. Baekhyun hurry go beside of her. He looking to her with full of love. Baekhyun slowly touch her cheek. But she push away his hand.

Suddenly she ask to Baekhyun "Who are you?"  Baekhyun face start to palm. His tear gonna fall again.

 

Baekhyun POV

No! she cannot do this to me. I am waiting her for 3 weeks. Please Bom, remember me.