Chapter 12

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

Tit-tit tit-tit tit-tit~ The alarm clock was noisy untill made Baekhyun and his wife awake from sleep.  ;Kya~ what wrong with this clock? ;Baekhyun-ah, look properly. It 9 o'clock now. Wait, oh no! I have to go the kitchen now. Baekhyun look to the clock properly and nothing reaction on his face seems he is not a woman who should to make a breakfast.

Park Bom is brushing her teeth so quickly. Baekhyun just look to her then sleep back. After that, she go to downstair to make a breakfast but suddenly Baekhyun's mother is preparing the breakfast for them. ;Mom, am I late? Her mother in-law is bit shock. ;What? no. You are not late but my hands gonna broke. I think. Park Bom feel weird to her mother in-law. ;Erm, maybe I should put a milk into the glass. Her mother in-law just nodded. Maybe she think Park Bom is know what she gonna do.

;Huh~ the breakfast is ready. Mom, I gonna make Baekhyun awake from his sleep now. ;What? ouh okay. Her mother in-law just nodded. Park Bom run to upstair and open the door. But suddenly she scream to Baekhyun. ;Hey Bom, what wrong on you? ;Nothing Baek, I just want to tell you that our breakfast were prepared. Can you close your body quickly seems my eyes gonna blind now.  Baekhyun is looking to his body. ;What the problem? You can look my body right? I am your husband right now. Nothing to shy. Park Bom want to out from the room but Baekhyun is blocking her by using his body.

;Hey common baby, look at my body. Park Bom is trying to run from it. ;Baekhyun-ah, let me go! Arh!!! let me go juseyo. She is trying hardly but Baekhyun still blocking her.

;What wrong with them? It too noisy. She go to the upstair. Then she saw at them while Baekhyun is trying to kiss Park Bom with no cloth on his body. Their mother suddenly faint. "Mom!" ;Baek! loot at mom. You already make she faint. Baekhyun feel weird. ;Arh? why me? ;It cause you. You show your body infront of her. So that why she faint. Your mom is weak you know?

;Weak what?  Park Bom just shook her head while she try to make her mother in-law wake up from the faint. ;Baekhyun-ah, please helpme to carry her and then put her on the sofa. ;Ouh okay. Baekhyun is carrying her to the sofa.

;Mom, wake up. Mom? Suddenly, his mom open her eyes and look to the Baekhyun. Then, she is fainting back. ;Mom! kya~ what wrong on you. ;Baekhyun-ah, I told to you already, she is weak. ;Weak of what? Asking him. ;Look at your body now... He is looking to his body. ;Oh my God, so that why my mom is weaking of.

 

;What are we gonna do now? Asking Park Bom. ;Maybe just let her lay on the sofa seems my stomach is growling now. ;Erm, okay. Maybe she awake from the faint a moment later.

 

A few hours later, their mother is awake from her faint. ;Ouch, my head.  Park Bom is arranging books on the shelf saw her. ;Mom, are you okay? Her mother in-law just nodded. ;Yeah, I am okay. ;That good. She continue back to her work.

 

...

 

Ding-dong ding-dong!  ;Wait! Shouted Park Bom. She open the door then she hug him quickly. ;Hey Bom, what wrong on you? He pull of the hug. He saw his wife is really excited tonight. ;Nothing Baekhyun. Let go to our room now! She pull his hand and go to the upstair. Suddenly their mother is calling them. ;Baekhyun! Park Bom what are you running for? ;nothing mom! Told Park Bom.

Their mom feel weird with them. She start to think that she never think of. ;Are they gonna make a baby? ;Arh~ maybe they just gonna watch a movie in theri room. She wanna to go upstair. Every step to their room, she hear Park Bom scream like she is pain of. Step by step, lastly their mother arrive infront of their room. She close her ear to the door.

;Arrhhhggg! this final destination make me to scream!  Their mother feel more shock. She close up that make they did not her anything outside their room door. ;Oh my God! I think I should to not listen it. Maybe I should to go sleep now. 

She left from the door and quickly to go sleep. ;Why I am listen of it. But I hope they get a baby for me. She close her eyes quickly.

 

Two hours later, Baekhyun is yawning. He look at Park Bom who is fall asleep infront of the laptop. He is trying to wake her but no reaction from her. Later, he off the laptop and carry his wife like a bridal style to the bed. Suddenly there is something holding his hand. ;Baekhyun-ah, I am scared... He is holding her hand back. ;Nothing to scared my dear. I am here, beside of you always. He still holding her hand though he gonna sleep beside Park Bom. He off the light and sleep beside of her.

Baekhyun POV

I look to her face and said I LOVE YOU. I promise to sleep beside of you and accompany you to sleep forever. I hold this promise.

 

Park Bom POV

I listen of what he told me just now. I LOVE YOU TOO Baekhyun. I am your wife will keep loving on you no matter what will happen to us. That my promise to you.