Chapter 16

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

The alarm is too noisy make Park Bom awake from her sleeping. She turn to Baekhyun and look deep onto his face. Nothing can make her memories comeback again. She was looked and looked to her husband face untill her husband wake up. She was shocked and went to turn her face back but Baekhyun stop her from that. "Why do you looking at me like that? It too cute huh?" He smiled with his eyes still not open. "Hey, I didn't do that. I am just try to make you wake up, I am not looking at you" Park Bom nervous. Baekhyun still with his smile. Then, she felt something was her hair. It Baekhyun's hand. She just looked to Baekhyun and felt so calmly.

She tell to Baekhyun that she need to wash her body and make a breakfast for them. Baekhyun just nodded. After bathed, she go downstairs and looked in the fridge that have something to cook. While Baekhyun at the upstairs still in the toilet doing his worked. Bath. After 20 minutes later, he go out from the toilet and suddenly someone shouted loudly that made he shocked like a kung fu guy. "What wrong with you Bom?" Asking him weirdly. She just shaked her head. "Nothing Baehyun. Just hurry up. Our breakfast is done" Telling her quickly. She quickly go downstair without thinking anything.

"Ermmm, it smells good!" Asking him brightly made her heart shining like a diamond. "What do you waiting for Baekhyun? Let eat now!" Park Bom excitedly. She felt that it was the first time she had breakfast with him. Unfortunately, it was not. So sad. She still didn't remember anything about Baekhyun. Suddenly Baekhyun told her to say 'ah' and she just do it. He feeded her with full of love. He want Park Bom feel what he felt to her now. A love. "Bom-ah I wanna tell you something. I wanna tell you how we met for the first time" Telling him awkwardly. "Ouh yeah? It must be funny right?" Asking her curiously. "We have met for the first time at Incheon Airport in some shop. That time, your mother saw me and she asked me where is my mom. In that time you were called her and suddenly you saw me too. After that, your mother told you that I am a son of Mrs Byun".

"At the same time, I didn't recognised you well because it our first time met" Telling him slowly. "Bom-ah, I am so sorry when we already married. I have treated on you so bad.I just too shock beacause we have to married suddenly. I didn't care about you and I just treated you like a you are not my wife" His tears were fall at the same time. "I am so sorry Bom, I din't mean to make you like that. I really love you" Suddenly she put up his face and wipe his tears softly. "I understand you Baekhyun. I know it must be weird because of the arranged married. It okay to me" She nodded. "Hey, how about we are going to shopping today? I dont want you cry anymore. It looked weird when a man crying" Telling her brightly. She dont want Baekhyun cried about her again. She just want Baekhun always keep smiling.

 

...

 

They were at Ga Dong Shopping Centre. Baekhyun pulled her hand to the Awsome Dress shop. Park Bom felt happily when she with her husband. Like she in the another world. In that shop, he told Park Bom to choosed any dresses. All dresses in that shop were very pretty. She shaked her head. "Ouh please choose any dresses Bom. Please? Just choose for me okay?" Telling him with a cute face. She just laughed and choosed a blue dress with white polka-dot. Baekhyun told her to try the blue dress. Five minutes later, she go out and made her husband eyes widely. "You are so beautiful Bom" telling him quickly. "Of course I am beautiful. Because I am for you" Telling her softly. Made Baekhyun smile looked wide.

After payed the dress they were to Han Man Cafe for have some milktea in there. They enter the cafe and sat at the table near the big window. Baekhyun went to counter to choosed the drinks. He left Park Bom alone at the table. She was looked around the cafe suddenly a man with black shirt came to her and sat infront of her. "Hey you must be Park Bm right?" Asking the man. She just nodded and hope Baekhyun faster come to her. "Bom-ah did you recognised me? I am Chen!" telling him. She shaked her head. She didn't recognised him because she doesn't remember anything about the man. "I dont know who you are? I am sorry" telling her  frightenedly. She hopefully Baekhyun came to her faster. Her hope was got. Baekhyun came to her and saw Chen his bestfriend at there. He put the drinks on the table quickly hugged the man. She was more weird. "Hey Chen! Who are you? " Asking him. "I am fine Baek haha...when did you gonna work at the office again?" Asking him. "I dont know maybe next week. Hey Bom, this is Chen my bestfriend" Told him. She just nodded. She just knew that man was her husband friend. But Chen was became weird. Then suddenly Chen have to move because of his work. He said goodbye to Baekhyun and his wife.

 

Chen POV

Why Bom didn't recognised me? What wrong with her? Is she not well? Arh, why did I think about her suddenly. But it seens weird.