Chapter 13

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

Tit-tit tit-tit tit-tit The clock is making Baekhyun and his wife awake from their dreamland. But Baekhyun just open up his eyes and close it back  and not like his wife Park Bom who is always wake up and not sleep back after that.

;Baekhyun, are you wanna wash your body first? Or me? ;Dont ask me, just go bath...  ;Erm okay. A few minutes later, Park Bom outfrom the bathroom with her body still wet because she is too lazy to wipe it properly. She is walking to her husband and shocking him to wake up. ;Aigoo, I gonna do something. Ehem, my dear please wake up now, if you not I will... Suddenly Baekhyun grab her hand and pull her near to him. ;You will what? *his naughty out* Park Bom pull her body away from him. ;I will... will...  ;Will what Bom?  ;Will hit you!  Baekhyun just give a naughty smile. ;Hit me? Wow! So strong you are!  Park Bom start to make her mad face. ;Hey Baek! dont look me like I'm still childish person!

Baekhyun just laughing to her. He really like when she is become angry. So cute! and y too. ;Baekhyun-ah, why do you looking at me like that? Like you wanna to eat me...??? She start to scared. Baekhyun still eyes to eyes with her. ;What? is it wrong for me? ;No, I mean I'm not ready yet. Baekhyun just laughing. ;What not ready yet? He asked. Park Bom nodded.

;Haha,  I'm not like that Bom. I'm not a bad man who is so hungry to eat you. Park Bom become confius. ;What? I'm not catch up. Baekhyun turn his eyes and body away from her. ;Nothing honey...

 

Baekhyun POV

Why I'm gonna saying like that? Ish eeuuuww, it too bad  and naughty. But it not wrong right? She is the person who is married with me. It mean, she is mine!

 

Another POV

Park Bom is packing their cloth in the luggage because they will comeback to their house this morning. But Baekhyun just ignoring her because he is so lazy to help her. It so make Park Bom heart burn and wanna punish him. Anyway, she can do because they are still in their mother house.

In few minutes later, their mom is calling them to having a breakfast. ;Let go Bom, our mom is calling us. She just shocking her head. ;Why Bom? ;I have to finish this first. ;Arh, just leave it. I'll help you soon. Park Bom become weird of him.

 

Park Bom POV

Never ever he help me to do that... Herh~ what ever. The impostant is he will help me. Yeah!

 

Another POV

They already finish their breakfast. Park Bom  is helping her mom washing a dishes. Baekhyun is watching a television. A few minutes later, Park Bom is  walking to Baekhyun and pull him to upstair. ;Hey what are you doing Bom? ;Ehem,  you said that you want to help me packing this right? She pointed to the luggage that is cloth still full.

;Who say Bom? I did not said like that. ;Such a liar you are Baek. You already said to me to help it. ;Okay okay I'll help you. But please dont cry okay Bom? Park Bom looking to him. ;Look at my eyes, am I cry? Baekhyun just laughing. ;Hahah, I'm just joking at you. Bluerk~

She start to shout. ;Baekhyun-ah!!!  Their mom is watching a television wonder with their noisy at the upstair.

;What wrong with them actually? Maybe I should ignore it because seems it make me to ill.

 

...

 

Mom, we need to go now. Told Baekhyun to his mom. ;Ouh okay, hope you guys take care of self. ;Okay mom, No need to worry. I and your son will save on the way to Seoul. Just pray to us okay? ;Okay honey.

She kiss Park Bom and Baekhyun cheeks before they are going to Seoul.

Bye Mom! See you next time! They are waving their hands to mom. And they hope they can come to there for another day.

 

Half hour later, Baekhyun who is still awake because he need to driving the car suddenly close his two eyes because he really sleepy. Their car become uncontrol and finally crashing with another car on the road.

BOOOM!!!

Baekhyun is trying to open his eyes but his head is so painly. He toush his head and he feel a bandage is on his head. He is shocking because he is now in the Soeul Specialist Hospital. He is too shock. He grab the blanket that is on his.

;Where is she! He shouted in the hospital  that make some nurse and doctor enter his wad. ;Calm down Mr Baekhyun. ;How can I caml down when my wife does not in my side. Where is she doctor? Where is she?

;Baekhyun, please calm down. Your condition is not good now. You have to rest. Nurse please  give a one dose to make he calm. One of the nurse just nodded. A few seconds later his  mom enter to his wad. ;Doctor, is my son okay? ;Your son is not good for  this time now. But you dont need to wory. He just need a enough rest. In this situation, a patient is having high emotional. We just need to support him.

;But doctor, how's  the condition of his wife? ;His wife? ;Yes doctor,his wife Park Bom. ;I'm sorry please follow me. ;Is her condition too bad doctor?

The doctor did not give any respond. It make Baekhyun's mom more wory.

Now, their mom is infront of Park Bom's wad. ;I hope you not too wory with her condition right now. Probably it hard to listen what I'll tell you soon. But just patient to listen it okay.

 

Baekhyun's mom POV

Ouh God please save my son's wife. My son really need her now. Please God make them all save... I love them.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope this chapter is not to make you guys become too emotional. I'm so sorry if this chapter make you guys crying infront of the lappy or any gadgets.

No photo Baekhyun in this chapter. Sorry...