Chapter 5

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

Baekhyun just stared at Park Bom while she was preparing the breakfast. Suddenly Park Bom was coming to him. Here your breakfast Baekhyun. Baekhyun still stared at her. Baekhyun? Baekhyun-ah! she was knocked the dining table and Baekhyun shocked. Kya~ why do you do that?  Nothing, just wanna give your breakfast.

They were eating together but suddenly Park Bom's phone was ringing. She answered the call and rush to put her dishes in the sink. baekhyun was looked weird at her.  I'm so sorry Baekhyun, I've to go now cuz my pet need me now.  Baekhyun just nodded. She is getting on her car and drive to her pet shop.

At her pet shop, she saw a man was playing with her Baekkie.  She rush to came in. She saw Chen smiled to her.  Ouh Chen, what are you doing at here? Is that you calling me just now?  Ouh yes Bom. I saw your dog was barked in this shop since I walk to my office.  Ouh, ahah thanks for helping ang made me suspening...  Chen just blenk with what she said.

So, you are selling a dog? They are too cute hehe.  Eh hem~ sorry, they are not such as wild dog, they are human's pet. Please understand that okay?  Ouh haha, I'm sorry Bom. So where is your husband Baekhyun?  He is at his office maybe. So, you are not working?  She put a cup of tea to Chen.  I'm actually waiting for my assistant. Park Bom just nodded and make her strange lips.

 

Baekhyun POV

Aiissyy, why I stared at her in the kitchen like that?  Maybe she will think something strange to me... Huh~ I dont want to think about that again, it will make me going crazy. 

 

Another POV

Chen already go to his office and it make Park Bom a little bit freedom.  Ouh I'm so sorry Baekkie cuz I'm cant play with you just now. The man is busy body hehe, am I wrong Baekkie?  Her Baekkie just barkedat her.

After that, Park Bom just make her own work to take care of all her pet in the petshop. 

At 5.00 p.m. Park Bom is get ready to comeback home but suddenly her phone is ringing.  Hello?  Baekhyun? why do you calling me?   Arh Bom, I just want you to take me at my office.  Why?  Cuz my car was in service now.   Okay, I'll take you later.  Okay, but please hurry.   Yeaaahh I know...  Good.  Baekhyun and Park Bom were together hang up their phone and made astrange face.

 

On the way,  What wrong with my husband actually? Such a silly man...  A few minutes later, her car already infront of Baekhyun's building.  There was Baekhyun that already fall asleep.

Park Bom was walked to him. Park Bom was looked at her with shaked her head.  Aigooo this man, how he can sleep just like that?  Park Bom took her face near to Baekhyun's face. She just look and look.

Suddenly, Baekhyun was awake from his slept.  At the same time, Baekhyun and Park Bom were shocked and hit the head of each other.  Ouch! my head...  I'm sorry Baekhyun.  Why do you looking at me like that huh?   Nothing, it just a fly landed on your nose, so I'm just looked it.That all.  She touch her head again.

 

Baekhyun told her to carry his bag. Park Bom carried it.  Kyaaa! why your bag is too heavy? Do you brought stones to work?  Aissyy, can you shut up Bom? just hurry cuz I'm really tired now!  Okay okay....

 

During on the way to home, Park Bom just looked at Baekhyun that continue his sleep jus yet.  Hermm~ what is he doing at his office that made he like that... so poor man.

 

She slowly put on her jacket on him and smiled. Then, she focus back on the road.

 

At home, Baekhyun and Park Bom just on their way. A few hour later, Park Bom go to downstair and saw Baekhyun that watching a television. She asked him if he want to dinner or not. Then Baekhyun just said no. Park Bom just said okay and  nodded. She was make her  coffee and go to her room. She just left Baekhyun at there.