Chapter 15

I Don't Want Let You Go

Baekhyun POV

Why she do this to me? Is it my fault that make her like that? I love you Bom. Suddenly she ask to me about the house.

 

Another POV

"This is our house?" asking her. Baekhyun nodded and smile. "Of course! this is our lovely house. That is kitchen. You always cook when I am hungry. Are you remember?" Park Bom just shaking her head mean forgot. "Ouh, it okay my dear" Tell him to Park Bom. Baekhyun pull her left hand and walking to the kitchen. "Look! It still there" He pointed his finger to a bouquet of flower. But the flower is wilt as Byun Baekhyun. He never think his wife will forget about their moment in that house. So sad. But what he can do? He is not a doctor that can treat her very well. He just keep pray to God so he can get back his wife. After that, Park Bom go to upstair accompanied by her husband.

Baekhyun tell her that they are not sleep together and share the room how other couple do. Then, he point to other room. "This is my room?" asking her. Baekhyun nodded. They enter the room and looking around with no feeling. Suddenly Park Bom saw a picture frame on the table. "This is our wedding picture?" Asking her. Baekhyun nodded. He tell to Park Bom that she look beautiful in that time. He tell about Park Bom's favourite colour is blue. He tell everything so she can remember something although it hard for her. Suddenly she turn her body to Baekhyun. "It too sad for me" Telling her. Baekhyun's face changed over all. "Why Bom?" Worried Baekhyun. "It too sad because we did not share and sleep together in the room as other couple do" Telling her.

Baekhyun have a bit shock and start to cry. He know he was wrong. he know that he is not a best man for her. A pair of his eyes give out tears. Suddenly there is hand wipe his tears. "Baekhyun, why do you cry?" Asking her surprise. "Bom-ah, I know. I am wrong. I am not a good husband for you. For this time, please give me a chance to change all my fault to you. Give me a chance to love you" Telling him.

But it useless for Park Bom. She is blur with Baekhyun condition now. She is weak with her own memories. She cannot remember anything. "Baekhyun, please stop crying. I hate when someone crying infront of me. I hate sad" telling her to persuade him.

Baekhyun look her calm face. Slowly his lip collide with Park Bom's lip. She is litle shock but she did not push him because she as his wife need to be understanding wife. She let the Baekhyun kiss on her. Slowly Park Bom hug him tied. She dont want Baekhyun crying and sad because of her condition.

 

Park Bom POV

It too pain for me. Why my memory cannot remember anything. Anything about my love and moments. I am weak person. I cannot give a happy time to my own husband. It so terrible. All my memories are gone. Slowly I grab Baekhyun's right hand. I grab it tied so I can calm down on Baekhyun and telling him that I will love him forever. Baekhyun looking into my eyes and my hair.

 

Another POV

"Are you hungry? let me cook something for you" Asking her. Baekhyun nodded and smile to her. They walking together to the kitchen. Park Bom is looking around in the kitchen try to find some food. She found some rice in the cabinet. She smiled to him. "We found! We will make kimbap today!" Telling her. Baekhyun pulled her hand. Park Bom lift her eyebrows. "Can I help you?" Smiling him. "Of course my dear" Smiling her.