Chapter 10

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

Baekhyun's phone was ringing on the table. He got the call.  Hello Baekhyun, can you pick me at the petshop at 5 o'clock? I have something to do this evening. Somebody was called me then he told me to go Seoul Harbour lake.  Can't you not to go there?  But Baekhyun, he forced me. I dont know what to do.  It okay Bom. I'll pick you up soon but you have to wait me and dont go anywhere okay?  Okay Baekhyun. But please dont late.  Alright.

He off the call. He getting worried to his wife. Baekhyun tried to calm himself. Just do his own work and waiting for 5 p.m.

 

Chen POV

I have to get Park Bom for make a big suprise on him. He will shock if he know that his wife will in my hand after this. Baekhyun dont worry too much, I just wanna make you be trouble.

 

Park Bom POV

Why he called me to do that? I'm sorry Baekhyun. I didn't mean to make you broken heart. It could be so hard to make him cool back. Ouh my God what I gonna do... But, what will going on it not my fault. It will be Chen. I'll point him who make all this.

 

Another POV

The time was faster moved untill made Baekhyun worried about his wife. On 5 p.m. correctly he ran out from his office to get his car. He hurry to Park Bom's pet shop. Luckly his wife still at there.

Baekhyun?  Yeah?... aissyy, can you get me a glass of water? I'm so thirsty.  Okay.  She got a glass ofwater and gave to him.  Why are you so sweat? asking Park Bom when she looked his face and back was wet. She hurry to got a towel and wipe his face slowly.

Suddenly Baekhyun held her hand.  It okay Bom. Let go now. Maybe he already at there.   Ermm? okay.

 

They arrived at Seoul harbour lake and finding Chen. Suddenly...

Aaaahhhh!!!  Chen got Park Bom.  Let her go!  What Baekhyun? why I want let her go? you never love to her. So, just give her to me.  Who say I never love her? Baekhyun shouted loudly and ran to Chen to get Park Bom back.

I'll show my love to you Chen. He pulled Park Bom and kissed her. Chen was too shocked and all people at there were looked at them. He kissed Park Bom for 3 minutes. He stopped his kissing and told Chen.  Is that enough to you? with his mad sound.  Chen just smiling to him.

Baekhyun-ah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Park Bom started to laugh. What? what going on actually? hey Bom please told me.  Hahahaha, today it your birthday? are you forgot it?  Chen bring a cake to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was a bit blank. 

Baekhyun-ah, you are getting big now. Said Park Bom. Baekhyun just smiled. He felt wrong to his bestfriend Chen. But he mad too because they were liar.

Thanks very much Chen. I dont know what to reply on you back.  It just tiny thing Baek. No need to reply. Your family was coming to celebrate your birthday.

 

They really happy today. They had a small party with their family.

 

Baekhyun POV

Haha, why I'm so stupid? it just a suprise to celebrate my birthday. Anyway, thanks my best friend Chen and my lovely wife. You all made my bloom day.