Chapter 4

I Don't Want Let You Go

Chen POV

So, she is Baekhyun's wife. Herm, beautiful and kind. But... why Baekhyun doesn't like or love her? and... why she is not like Baekhyun too? herm... that make me too curious. Aiiggooo, why I'm thinking like that... they already maarried and I cant be a busy body.  I hope they are happy together although they not fall in love to each other.

 

Another POV

Baekhyun and Park Bom go to their new house. Waa, nice home!   Haha, so you know your husband who...  What do you mean?  Herm, you are so late to catch up.  Waa, so big in here. Bom, can you bring all luggage inside?  What? hey Baekhyun, I'm not your maid okay!  Just bring it inside or...  Or what?~  Or you ahve to sleep outside.  No no no~ okay I'll bring all the luggage inside. Park Bom quickly bring all luggage inside. Baekhyun just laughing. ouh God, how dare he doing to me like that, the luggage are very heavy.

After that,Baekhyun bring her to her room. This is your room.  Herm~ nice bedroom, anyway thanks Mr Baekhyun. Baekhyun just ignore her. Then he go to his bedroom. But in quietly Park Bom follow him from back. Baekhyun open his the door and suddenly Why! why your room is more big than me?  Hey, why do you follow me?  Hummfff, it not fair Baekhyun!  What? hello, I'm bought this house so...  So what?  So you dont have to compleint okay?

Park Bom give out her bit tounge to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just ignore her.

 

At night, Baekhyun already sleep on the sofa. Park Bom go to downstair and waliking to the kitchen to find some water. Then she saw Baekhyun sleep on the sofa. Park Bom shake his body but he still not awake. She do it again and again but he still not awake. Park Bom give up and just ignore him and just find water to drink.

 

After she drink her water, she look to Baekhyun and stare to his face. Suddenly she feel something. She go to upstair and bring a pillow and blanket. She up the Baekhyun's head propperly and put the pillow. Then she put the blenket on him.  Suddenly, Baekhyun hold her hair and she is shock. She tried to quiet and see what Baekhyun gonna do. Appa~ please dont leave me. I'm so scared if you are not beside of me. Please dont go, Appa...  What, appa? she say quietly.  Park Bom look to him and feel pity on him. She slowly put Baekhyun's hand and go to upstair.

 

Park Bom POV

Why he is saying appa?  herm, maybe he had a problem with his dad. So pity on him...

 

Another POV

Baekhyun wake up from his sleep. He hear noisy sound from the kitchen. He feel strange cuz a pillow under his head and a blanket on him.

Baekhyun go to kitchen and saw Park Bom cook a breakfast.  Arh Baekhyun, good morning!  Baekhyun just nodded.  What are you doing Bom?  You can't see what actually I'm doing?   Ouh, I mean what actually you are cooking for breakfast.  I'm just make apple pie and milk.  What? Do you think I'm still a child that must drink milk every morning?  Mr Baekhyun,  if you dont want to drink a milk just eat apple pie and choke!   Baekhyun just make an angry face and sit front of Park Bom.  Herm.... why you not drink the milk? If you choke suddenly?   That I should to tell you once again that I'm not a child! 

A few minutes later, Baekhyun was choke.  Baekhyun, what wrong with you? She looked at Baekhyun and saw he is chocking. She faster to open Baekhyun's mouth and tell him to drink the milk.  Baekhyun faster to drink it. Then, everything turn to calm down but Park Bom start to laugh.  What are you laughing for?   Hahahaha, look what just happen to you. I already tell you that you have to drink the milk. But you are so stubborn.  Park Bom wanna help him but he just say dont.  Then, Baekhyun go to upstair and leave her alone in the kitchen. 

 

Baekhyun POV

Arrgghhh, why I'm so stubborn to drink milk? It just milk right? it just milk not sour cream. Huh, okay it true Park Bom. I'm so stubborn like a child. I'm so lucky just now from die because a choke.

Herm, she already save my life. And... it make me ashamed.

 

-An hour later

Another POV

Baekhyun go to downstair and look around. He found sticky note on the fridge.

 

"Baekhyun,

I'm going to pet shop and

if you dont have any work

in office, please take care

of yourself. I'll be back on this evening.

Park Bom"

 

What? she tell me to take care of myself? Herm~ it for second time she make me like a child.  Then, Baekhyun open the fridge to find some food. He grabbing the fridge and he found it. He go to the living room and turn on the televition.  Humf... there is no best channel today? ouh, so bored.  He look around and suddenly he got an idea.  Yeah! check my wife room, haha...  laugh like an evil. He go to upstair and open Park Bom's room door. He is looking around and he saw her table. There is a Park Bom's diary.

He lookon it.  What a kind of diary like this? So simple...  He open the diary but suddenly he hear the front door is open.  Oh No! That must be Bom, why she comeback too early?  He rush to find a someplace so he can hide from Park Bom.  He cant find a place to hide and he saw a toilet then hide in it.

Park Bom come in.  Hello, Baekhyun...? Why this house is so quietly? Baekhyun, I bought your food! Why there is nobody in this house?  Park Bom walk to the kitchen and put the food on the dining table. Then, she go to upstair.

She open the door and look around. She just put her bag on the bed and go to the toilet to wash her face.

Suddenly...

 

AAAARRGGHHH!!! why you at here? In my toilet?  Baekhyun is shocking and trying explain to her why he is in her toilet.  Bom-ah, I just use your toilet cuz my toilet are broken. just chill Bom, I didn't check your room.  Herh? why you didn't use toilet at the kitchen? 

Baekhyun just ignore her and go to downstair. Park Bom just looking at him.

 

Baekhyun POV

Why? Why? Why? she comeback to early?... arrgghhh! it is so terrible!  Huh~ if I'm managed to read her diary haha I'll sabotage her.  I'm laughing like an evil.