Chapter 8

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

 

Park Bom awake from her dreamland. She felt something on her grip. It Baekhyun's hand. She slowly put his hand and go to the upstair for take a bath and prepare breakfast.

She looked to the fridge but there is no something she can cook for breakfast. She close the fridge and tried to find in the kitchen cabinet.  Ouh great! so lucky. There are two pack of mushroom soup. She tried to find aknife to cut some vegetables for adding the mushroom ingridient. She cut it. Suddenly,  Ahh! Awww...

 

Baekhyun wake up because he heared Park Bom voice from the kitchen. He ran to her. He saw her thumb was bleeding. He faster to take the first aid. He slowly wash her thumb and put the medecine on it. Park Bom just looked at him while she wanna to cry cuz it too pain.

 

After this, please be more carefull okay? Baekhyun told to her. She just nodded.  Baekhyun-ah, thanks for it. he just nodded and go to the upstair. Park Bom continue her cook. She try to more carefull to cook it. The mushroom soup already cooked. She served it in the bowl and put it on the dining table. Baekhyun walk to the kitchen to take a breakfast before go to work.

How's your thumb? it still bleeding?  Err, nope anymore. It bit okay now...  She gave the spoon to him. How the soup?  Ermm... it okay not too salt and not too sour.  What sour? I did not put the lemon into the soup. Kyaa Bom-ah, I'm jokking. He laughed. Park Bom just make her troll face to him and continue the eat.

 

They finished their breakfast. They were go to work.  Bom-ah, thanks for the breakfast and be careful next time okay?  Ah? ouh okay. She just gave her mile to him. Baekhyun too.  What? be careful? ouh too sweet for me. She just smiling in the car.

In the pet shop Park Bom remembr something.  Ahh, my Baekkie. She was finding her pet. Ouh? Baekkie! what wrong with you? Her pet just quietly. Ouh huhu, do you miss me right? haha dont do that face. She just laughing to her pet. Today I'll bring you home okay? so not to be sad. She pamper on her Baekkie.

But I should to tell Baekhyun about you first. She getting her phone and call Baekhyun.

Hello Bom-ah, why do you call me? do you miss me?  What! haha please, I'm not missing you. I'm just want to tell you about my Baekkie.  Who's Baekkie? girl or boy? Baekhyun was shock.  Haha just chill Baekhyun, he is boy. I'll bring him to home. See you later bye.  She off the phone.  Wait Bom, wait! arh... this girl. He felt so worried about it.

 

Park Bom at home and brought her Baekkie. This is my home, erm actually not. Haha. Baekkie, do you hungry?  Her Baekkie barked to her. Okay I'll cook something for you.

Here your meal. I really tired today. I want to sleep and dont make any noise okay?  She lay her body on sofa and sleep.

Baekhyun arrived at home. He looked at the out of the door. There is no man shoes. So weird. He came in. He saw Park Bom fall asleep on sofa and ignored her.  Maybe she is tiredly.

Suddenly he heared bark from a dog. He turning his head and saw Baekkie was at there. Is this boy that Bom bring to home?

 

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

Park Bom awake from her sleep cuz heared Baekhyun's scream. Baekhyun ran to her and sat at her back. What happened to you? There is a dog at there. I'm scared of it. Her Baekkie ran to her. Baekhyun start to scream again. What wrong with you? it just a Dog not monster.  I dont care Bom, please bring it away from me.  What? haha. She brought Baekkie near to him.  Park Bom-ah!!! aarrgghhh!!! She just laughing to him.

Baekhyun ran to upstair while scolded her. She was getting weird on him. Baekhyun buffeted his door's room. Park Bom shocked bit. She left her Baekkie at there and go to upstair. She knocked Baekhyun's door but there was no reaction from it.

Baekhyun open the door. Baekhyun-ah... I'm so sorry cuz I didnt know that you are fear with dog. I'm really sorry. She knocked the door back but it still closed.

Suddenly Baekhyun open the door and pull Park Bom enter his room. He push Park Bom to wall. She was getiing to scared.  Baekhyun-ah, what wrong?  He put his forefinger on her lips.

She really scared at the time. What? do you want to shout me? This how you make me scared. She trying to ran from him but Baekhyun stuck on her. She tried and gratefuly past from him and ran to her room. She faster to lock the door. Baekhyun just laughed.

 

Baekhyun POV

Huh... she think that she's the only one  can do like that? me too haha. I laugh very hard cuz of that.

 

Park Bom POV

Herh~ what, he thinks he do it on me make me scared? Hello... please dont be a weird man. Just waiting on me tomorrow, Baekhyun. I'll reply on you back hahaha.