Chapter 6

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

2 weeks ago...

Park Bom went to her petshop like always. She cook the breakfast for her husband then drive her car to work. Baekhyun prepared or himself and go to downstair to take a breakfast.

 

Why she not spent her face this morning?  Ouh why... Why I gonna say like that. He just open his mouth and land on the breakfast.

After that, he drive his car to office. All his clients already waiting for him.

 

Baekkie, I'm so bored now. What we gonna do now? Can you tell me something that can we do?  Suddenly the petshop door was open up. Park Bom look on and she saw Chen with his bright smile.

Yes Mr Chen, what can I help you?  Ouh nothing Bom. I'm just looking at you cuz I'm so bored now. How about we to go somewhere?

Errr, hehe to go somewhere? Dont you have any work? I'm sorry I have date with my husband today hehe...  But your husband have many work today right?  Yeah that I know. But he tell me to not go out with any man except him.

Gyaaa~ why I'm saying like that? Park Bom sigh.

I really really sorry cuz I cant. If I do I'll get his mad.  Ouh common Bom, this time only. Please?  Chen persuade her.

Okay, but this time only. If you do this for the second time. Be careful!  She ogle to him. Remember that Mr Chen!

Alright haha.  He just laugh of that. Then, Park Bom take her handbag and told to her assistant to take care of the petshop.  So, where we are going now. Ask Park Bom to Chen. Just look and wait. Said Chen. 

 

They arrive at Okhadong Funfair. Chen shake her to wake up from her dreamland. Hey Bom wake up! we already arrive. Let go now.  She opened up her eyes and out from the car. Chen, what we gonna do at here, O K H A D O N G  F U N F A I R. She was mention it one by one.  Haha, we are going to throw away our bored.

Chen took her hands and paid two tickets. Park Bom look at her hand and she thinks if Baekhyun can hold her hand like this. Then they go to the roller coaster. Chen asked her to play that.  I dont want to play that Chen.  Haha dont tell me that you are scared of it.  Park Bom make her shock face.  What? I'm not afraid of it.  Okay so we just play it now.

Chen told her to sat. Park Bom just give a smile to him although she actually scared of the roller coaster. She sat and Chen help her to wear a safety belt.  No. it okay, I can wear it myself. Chen ignored her and click the safety belt.  Okay get ready Bom!

The roller coaster move. 

She began to worried. When the roller coaster was move down, she began to shouted. Also Chen. At the same time. Chen was laughing of her.

 

The roller coaster already stop. 

Chen out with Park Bom that was still crying of that. Chen give his smile and cheer up to her. Suddenly there was a clawn with pink polkadot afro hair gave them a picture.

Chen was start to laugh. Hey what wrong? asked Park Bom. Chen just keep his laugh. She tried  to take the picture. Chen was hand up of the picture so that Park Bom cant take it from him. She tried to jump and catch his hand. Lastly, she got the picture. Yeah haha, I got it! Bluerk~  She look at the picture and scream.  Aaarrgghhh! my face!  Chen was ran from her  with big laugh.

She ran and catch him. They were enjoyning their moment. Park Bom saw a cotton candy. She walked to the stall. Chen was followed her.

Herm, Mr Chen. can you spent me this blue cotton candy?  Chen say okay. She was verry happy.

 

If my Baekhyun can make me cheerful like this... If he can buy me the cotton candy... But I know it impossible. He did not love me. I'm just her ordinary wife. Not extraordinary.

 

Chen shake his hand to her. Bom? Bom-ah?  Ouh, Chen.  Why do you looking at me like that?  Err, nothing. Ouh okay. So, let go home. It late now. Chen hold her hand. She just look on it. She wish his hand is Baekhyun's hand that holding her like that. Suddenly there was a tear drop on her cheek.

 

Chen sent her infront of Baekhyun's house.  Chen, thanks for everything...  No prob Bom. Suddenly Baekhyun walk to her.

You must happy with him right?  What? sorry, I dont understand it Baekhyun.  Haah~ of course you dont understand your husband feelings. Yeah I'm the stupid person to you...right Mrs Park Bom?

Baekhyun just left her outside  and come in. She feel something weird to Baekhyun. She just go in and take a bath. 

 

Park Bom POV

After bath, I were lay on the bed. I remember what Baekhyun said to me  just now. "You must happy with him right? Haah ~ of course you dont understand your husband feelings. Yeah I'm the stupid person to you...right Mrs Park Bom?"

Ouh God, am I do something wrong? 

I began to worry about that.

 

Baekhyun POV

I started to jelous on her. How could she do this to me... How dare she is. You are my wife Park Bom. So, you should not do like that to me. I know I'm not the perfect man to you but please take care of my heart.

I'm actually started to love you.