Chapter 7

I Don't Want Let You Go

Another POV

 

On that  night, Baekhyun wanna release his stress. He went to clubbing. He was enjoyed with many girls beside her. He danced and danced without thinking any problem.

Chen went to the clubbing too. He wanna meet his friends. He saw Baekhyun that was drunk with the girls. Chen ask him to go back home but he won't.

Baekhyun, what are you doing at here?  go back home now.  What? me, gonna back home? haha, why you just not go back home and take care of my wife?  Baekhyun! What are you saying for? I didn't get it. Baekhyun-ah~ just go back home. If Bom saw you like that, she was frustrated on you.

What? hahah~ I'm was frustrated on her. She is not!

 

Park Bom was stayed at home. She was do her work. Suddenly  She was got the call from Chen.  Hello? Bom, please take your husband at DongIn Club. He was drunk. Hurry!

O..okay Chen wait for me.   Alright, be faster.  She off the phone and took her car key and drive to DongIn Club.

 

She enter the clubbing and find Chen and Baekhyun. She found them.

 

Baekhyun!!! what are you doing here?   Doing what? hey, do you gonna enjoy with your boy Chen?  What are you saying like that?  Hahah~ dont lie to me, you gonna enjoy with him right. Baekhyun ogled at Chen. Hey Bom, did you have a dignity as a wife?  Bom was very shocked on what Baekhyun told to her.

 

PAP!!!

 

Bom's hand already land on her husband cheek.  Baekhyun! care your mouth please! I'm not a cheapest woman! I have dignity!  She was cried a lot. Baekhyun just laughing to her.

Chen was so shocked. 

Baekhyun! how dare you are! She is your wife, please be respect on her.  Why? she didn't respect on me. She was shifty to me...  What Baek?  Yes! she was shifty to me. She was go out with another man. Why she can care my feelings?

 

Park Bom ran out from the clubbing. She cried and cried. Chen was try to follow her. Before that, he gave sound to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, I'm really sorry cuz I'm not your the best friend but please dont do this again to her. Baekhyun just ignored him.

 

Why! why! why Baekhyun, why do you do this to me. I'm your wife. Please Baekhyun. I love you so much.  She cried at beside of Seoul's bridge. Chen came and try to calm down on her.

Bom-ah, please let your bad feelings to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was just suspect bad on you. He thinks that you was shifted to him because we were go out together. I think he was fall in love with you.

Park Bom feel pity on her husband. She look at to Chen. But why he do this to me?  Why Chen?  I think he was love you so much. He was drunk. Just ignored what he just said to you. He is the best husband to you. You have to respect him too cuz he is your husband.

Suddenly Park Bom felt so regret. She know why Baekhyun was really mad to her. 

 

Baekhyun, I'm really sorry. I know this is all my fault. I'm not respect on you. I love you so much. Please dont do this to me.

 

Bom-ah, just back to home. Baekhyun was waiting on you. Just go to him.  But how about you Chen?  I'm okay Bom. Dont worry.

 

Park Bom cried and thanks to him. She left Chen and drive to back home.

 

She parked her car and come into the house. She saw Baekhyun was already asleep on the sofa. In his grip, there was a letter. She took it slowly from his grip. She read the letter.

 

Dear Bom,

I know I'm not as a good husband to you. But I want to tell you that I love you so much. I cant tell you cuz I'm afraid if you cant accept my love. I dont want let you go. Please be here next to me. I know this is all my fault cuz I'm not take care of you. I always ignored you. I really sorry. Please accept my apologize. Please be my wife...forever.

Your Baekhyun

 

Park Bom POV

I read the letter. I'm crying. Baekhyun, this is my fault. Not your fault. I'm shifted to you. I'll be your wife since we married until the end of my life. I'll be here next to you. I'll respect on you. I promise. I'm crying a lot untill I asleep beside him.

 

Chen POV

I'm trying to sleep but I cant. I keep thinking of the incident. Bom, I really sorry cuz I force you to go out. I dont have mean to break your love with Baekhyun. I dont know that Baekhyun was getting jelous on you. I really sorry. I'm trying to away from you. I just be an ordinary friend to you. Although I was fall in love with you too. 

I sent a teks for Bom.

 

Bom, I really sorry cuz I force you to go out with me. This is all my fault.

Please forgive me... :)