Chapter 2

I Don't Want Let You Go

Baekhyun POV

Doing my work and suddenly omma yell to me that Park Bom is coming. Arhhh~ why omma invite her today? Idont want to meet the jerky girl.Suddenly the door is knock by someone and it omma. "Baekhyun-ah, be faster okay? Park Bom is waiting for us" Nae nae. I off my laptop and going to downstair and saw omma and Park Bom are chating.

 

Another POV

Hey, there you are. Sit beside Bom. Ermm, I want to make some beverages to you. Bom, just make my house like your house arasso?  Nae aunt. Then, she left Park Bom and Baekhyun in living room. Park Bom is looking around in that house. Suddenly Baekhyun tell her that this house is not her house. Who say that I want to make YOUR HOUSE like my house? my house is prettier than your house okay.  What? hello~ this is my house, so why you at here?  Arh? actually I dont want to go your house and meet a guy like you. Your omma is pushing me to go.  So, why you just not talk to my omma that you dont want? herh~ I see, you actually wanna meet me right? just tell me the truth Miss Jerky~  Park Bom make her face turn to red, then baekhyun laugh to her.  Look, somebody gonna be red tomato today!  Suddenly aunt Byun come and bring an oranges juice.  So what are you chating on? Park Bom? Baekhyun?...  ouh nothing aunt Byun. Baekhyun just smile evil.  Erm, actually my mama call me to go back home because she is need me now, thanks for everything aunt Byun.  But, I already make an orange juice for you.  Erm, just give to your son, maybe he need it hehe.  Okay, bye aunt Byun. Then, she faster run to her car and aunt Byun wave her hand to Park Bom.

 

 

Baekhyun POV 

What? I need an orange juice? herh~ she is think that I'm so idiot? NO, I'm NOT! Then, I ask omma why she invite her. "omma, why you invite her? actually I dont like her" Why are you saying like that? actually I want her to meet me only. But you call me to go downstair right?  Herm, I'm still see my son didn't respect to guest. Haisy, omma I wanna go to my room.  Okay.

Haha, she is really cute when she is going mad. hey! why I'm saying like that? ouh God I dont like her. But she still look a cute tomato for me.

 

Park Bom POV

I replace my car at big garage and open the door. I'm looking to my mama and papa but they are not here. Actually, mama didn't call me, I'm just want to run from the BIG BACON. Although he is so handsome but his brain is NOT. I'm going to the kitchen and saw a green sticky note that stick at the fridge. 

"Bom,

We have a dinner with clients at Pavilion Hotel.

Mama already cook you some food. Please eat it okay?

Your Mama"

Herm, so I'm lonely in this big house. Ouh God, it could be a boring night. I go to the upstair and clean my body. Suddenly I heard " Hey Baby Please Dont Cry~" [2ne1's song] from my phone. I rush my bath and faster to answer the call and I heard the Big Bacon's voice. "yaa, this is your number phone right? haha" hey, how did you know my number?  "herm, it gonna be secret! haha [laugh evil]" Herh! stop calling me, you just eat my credit phone! I off the call. Eew, he is really really BIG BACON!!!! I shouted in house and all lamp from another house is on. Arh~ this is your day, tomorrow is MY DAY HAHA!

Just waiting for my reply on you!

 

 

-Tuesday Morning

Another POV

Park Bom wake up from her dream land. She strecth her body and saw the clock. it already 8:00 a.m. She took bath and weared a blue dress and black short skirt. She go down and saw her mama prepare a breakfast and coffee for her papa. Park Bom kiss her mama and papa cheek. So, how you met with aunt Byun and her son?  Haha, just have a little bit problem. What? her papa is littled suprise. Urh? hehe nothing. Just ignore it. Okay, here the breakfast Apple pie with caramel.  Waa~ mama? since when you can cook it?  Ahaha~ actually your mama search it in HomeCook.com...  Haisy papa, it my secret.  Park Bom and her papa just laughing to mama.  Haha, it should be another little taste, right mama?  Herm, what ever.  Her mama just smile. Erm, mama papa I have to go now cuz my pets already wait for me. She kiss her parents cheeks and go to her blue car. Her mama yelle "take care of yourself okay!"  Okay mama. She wave her hand and smile to her parents.

 

-At the pet shop

She is open the door and saw her Baekkie and another dogs bark at her.  Ouh guys, are you hungry? here yours food. Come come. Yey! you all are getting bigger, huh~ I'm so glad to all. She look calm when she saw her dogs. A few hours later, she look to his watch and saw it already 8:00 p.m. She rush clean the shop and ran to her car.

 

Suddenly her mama call and tell her to buy a food for her because her parents will be late to back home.  After that she go to McDonald. She enter the restaurant and buy a cheese burger and Cola. Suddenly, there is a guy that hit her and her cola drop to her blue dress. She scolding to the guy  and look to the guy. He is Baekhyun. She is shocking and her face turn red and scolding him again. Baekhyun put his palm on and bring her out from the restaurant. Park Bom just keep shout and trying to run but Baekhyun is more stronger that her. All people in there just look to them.  Out of the restaurant, Baekhyun yell to Park Bom and make her body stuck suddenly.  Hey jerky girl, why you shout huh? and why you at here?  For your attention, I'm just want to buy a burger and suddenly you hit me and do a strange thing!  So you blame me?  YES OF COURSE MR BIG BACON!  What do you say?  Then, Park Bom start to run from him and go to her car. Baekhyun try to catch her but she is so faster.  Huh, what the kind of girl she is, so faster.  In her car, Park Bom just laughing cuz  Baekhyun cannot catch her because she know that BIG BACON cant run fast like me. Bluerkk~ 

 

Baekhyun POV

herm, why I just keep thinking on her? haha but she is really funny and.... cute. Aisy, no! she is not cute.  If someday any guy married to her must cant handle her behavior.  It is because she is really concervative. 

 

Park Bom POV

How dare he is doing me like that? He think that I'm just a puppy that can do some troll to me? huh~ It so lucky cuz I can run from him.

 

-Tomorrow Day

She wake up and and just go to the toilet and bath. Then, she wear a white dress and blue short skirt. She go down and kiss her parents cheek and having a breakfast.  Erm, mama papa, today I'm not going to my pet shop cuz I dont have any mood to work.  Bom, that good.  She make a weird face Why papa? Because we gonna meet your future husband! sayed her mama.  You choked suddenly and drink a milk.  What! no no. I'm not ready yet. Cuz I'm still young.  Her mama give a respond  But you already be a big girl and mature. After this, we will go to our other family.  But mama.  Shhhs, just follow us okay my dear?  Nae papa.  Herm , that my princess. 

 

Mama, papa, this is aunt Byun's home right?  Yup darling.  Her perents just give a smile to her. But Park Bom make a poker face.  Ouh God it mean that I gonna married with Baekhyun right?  ~OH NOO!!!~ 

 

You and your parents enter the house and sit. There is Baekhyun that just cool and be a stupid guy.  Herh~ he really make a wrong thing, why he want to married with me. He doesn't like me. Why? In Park Bom mind have a thousands of questions why she have to married him. 

 

Park Bom and Baekhyun sit infront of each other.  They don't look at each other.  An hour later, Baekhyun's omma and Park Bom parents are agree to marry them on this Saturday.  Park Bom and Baekhyun shouted at the same time and sayed "NO! IT TOO FASTER"  Their parents just laugh at them.