Chapter 9

Ever After

It has now been 1 month since Minho returned but he has not yet had chance to meet Shinhye’s roomie.

Shinhye was at their shared apartment catching up with everything in each other’s’ lives since Shinhye has been busy with work and every free time she had was dedicate to her boyfriend. “So when do I finally get to meet this boyfriend of yours Shinhye ah?” am starting to think he is some imaginary boyfriend you made up.

“He is definitely not some imaginary boyfriend, it’s just that we have all been busy but I will arrange it so you guys can finally meet. Are  you free this weekend because he will come pick me from here and you two can meet, how is it, is that ok with you?”

“I don’t have anything lined up this weekend so it’s fine with me.”

Minho called Shinhye to confirm their weekend date.

Minho: so is our date still on

Shinhye: yes unless you want to cancel

Minho: no, no cancelling, I miss you so much I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Shinhye: but we talk everyday on phone oppa and we have been busy

Minho: It’s not the same. On the phone I can’t hug you nor steal a kiss, oh no, it’s not the same.

Shinhye felt flattered with what he was saying and was blushing. She also wanted to talk with him directly with the distance created by the phone. She wanted to see his happy face, feel his warmth when he hugs her, smell his scent when they get close but she is too say this to him.

Shinhye: I miss you too oppa.

The continued talking until late in the night and he bid he goodnight.

Minho arrived at her apartment early Saturday morning because he couldn’t wait to start their day. He had a lot planned for the two of them. Shinhye rushed out and welcomed him with a tight hug. She didn’t realize how much she missed him that last week and she saw him.

Minho: I missed you and by the looks of it you missed me too

Shinhye: I did, I didn’t realize how much until now.

The two stayed hugging for a few more seconds reluctant to let go.

Minho: this feels so nice I don’t want to let you go

Shinhye: me too but we have to go in now so I can finally introduce to my friend and roomie.

Minho: ok, I also want to thank her for being a good companion to my sweetheart.

They walked in hand in hand and found Min young waiting for the pair at living area.

Min young was mesmerized by Minho’s beauty. He looked like a model, tall and handsome like no one she had ever seen. He was perfect.

Shinhye introduced the two to each other and Minho thanked Min young to accompanying his girlfriend.

Min young: Shinhye is a wonderful friend and roomie so it was a blessing to live with her.

Shinhye: I will go get dressed so we can go. Oppa I leave you in Min young’s care.

She left the two together and walked to her bedroom.

Min young saw this as an opportunity to try and tempt Minho.

Min young: So can I get you anything to drink?

Minho: Water please

She brought the water in glass and handed it to him making sure to brush his fingers. He quickly removed the glass and sat down at one of the chairs. Min young sat next to him and Minho felt she sat to close for comfort and decided to move further and create space between them. Min young noticed this and shifted closer to him again. He wanted to extend further but there wasn’t any room left.

Minho: Min young do mind extending a bit?

He was really trying to be civil with her but he had reached the limit. “she knows am already with her friend so why is she making advances at me.

Min young: Wae, I prefer it as it is now

Minho: I don’t. I don’t think it’s appropriate so please move to the other end. I am already with your friend and I would appreciate it if you respect that. Ok?

She tried to touching his thigh and he pushed her hand off, got off the chair and walked out of their apartment. He decided to wait for Shinhye outside.

Min young was shocked by Minho’s actions. From what Shinhye had shared with her she was sure he wasn’t getting some so why wasn’t he interested.

Shinhye: where is oppa?

Min young: he said would wait outside

Shinhye said her goodbye and ran off to meet Minho

Minho: let’s go

He really wanted to go away from there. They both got into his car and drove off. It was quiet inside because Minho was thinking about Min young and debating whether to tell Shinhye about what happened. Shinhye has been telling him nice things about her friend and he was sure Shinhye like Minyoung so much and he didn’t want to be the one delivering the bad news.

Shinhye: Oppa, is anything bothering you?

Minho: am just thinking about something that’s all

She wasn’t convinced but decided to let it go.

Shinhye: So where are we going?

Minho: somewhere nice for lunch. I want to spoil my baby today.

They had their lunch at a beautiful restaurant where Minho had already made a reservation for them. Their seat was next to the window giving a beautiful view. They ate their lunch discussing about their work and after lunch Minho took her to Shopping mall because her really wanted to spoil her. They walked into the female clothes department and Minho asked her to pick anything she wants.

Shinhye: Anything?

Minho: Anything

Shinhye: Why do I get a feeling you are going regret say that right now?

Minho: I will never regret so go on and choose.

She got one of the assistants to help her as she tried on the different outfits she selected. She walked out so Minho could see what she select and every outfit she tried on looked perfect on her and Minho told her to take everything she tried on. She was a bit hesitant at accepting but he convinced her and she accepted it all on condition that she also buys him something so it’s fair.

She wanted to buy something for him and since they were already at the mall she decided they check out jewelry store. They looked at bracelets and Shinhye picked one made from leather and showed it to him.

Shinhye: How is this?

Minho: It’s nice, very nice but I think that’s for men

Shinhye: I will take this

The shop attendant packed it for her and they left the mall. Shinhye handed the bracelet to him. “It’s for you oppa” “Mine, thanks, I love it.”  He put their bags in the hind seat and the two drove off to their next destination which was a cinema hall. They chose to watch THOR because love the trailer and had wanted to watch it for the longest time. After the movie they two had their dinner and Minho drove Shinhye to her apartment. The two remind seated not moving.

Minho: I don’t want to let go yet

Shinhye: me neither

Minho: then let’s not let go, let’s go to my place and continue with our date

Shinhye liked the idea but afraid of spend the night with him alone at his place so she was hesitant to say yes

Minho: I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do. You can sleep in the guest room

Shinhye: ok

And with that they drove off to his apartment.

A/N

I am really sorry for disappearing for a while but happened and also my brain ran out of ideas. Because of this I couldn't update this story. Forgiven this wanna be writer. I don't know how others do it but it's really hard. Respect to all the writers out there especially minshin ones. I will to update as often as possible and appreciated your comments and advice.

Love you all.