Chapter 10

Ever After

At his apartment, they got out and went in together. She hadn’t been to his place yet and she noticed it was a very neat and beautiful modern apartment

Shinhye: Oppa you have a beautiful place

Minho: You like it?

Shinhye: Ya, I like it, oppa show me around.

He gave her a home tour, the place had two bed rooms, the masters and the guest room, two bathrooms, living and dining area and a kitchen. It was really beautiful and Shinhye couldn’t resist imagining herself living there with Minho, it would be nice to live there with him.

He decided they both freshen before they continue their date and after the two curdled down at the sofa as they watched TV. He really felt great having her at his place sitting there with him. It felt like they were a married couple resting after a long day at work. He noticed she was dozing and realized she must be exhausted.

Minho: sweetheart wake up, let’s go to your room it won’t be comfortable for you here

Shinhye: No, not yet, I want to finish this movie first

Minho: but you are already sleeping

Shinhye: I just closed my eyes for a moment that’s all.

In truth she was exhausted and sleepy but she still wanted to curdle next to him and if she goes to her room he wouldn’t be there. Instead she curdled closer and insisted she wasn’t sleepy. He let her have her way and after a few minutes she was soundly asleep. He didn’t want to wake and so he carefully shifted their position so they could lie down together. Good thing her got large sofa that could accommodate them.

She stirred in her sleep and he thought he woke her but she just made herself comfortable next to him and continued sleeping. Their bodies fit perfectly. He held her tightly and the two went off to sleep.

They were awaken by the sun rays the next morning

Shinhye was shocked by their position on the sofa, it seemed like all her body parts were glued to his body. His heart beat was beating so fast on her back, she could feel his breath at her neck and all this was make her feel warm all over her body. It was a new sensation she hadn’t experienced before. She was enjoying this new sensation but at the same time she afraid of it and so because of this fear, she pulled away from him only to be pulled back by him.

Shinhye: oppa what are doing?

Minho: 5 minutes, let’s stay here for 5 minutes, please?

She wanted to resist but her body was having a mind of its own instead she just turned and now they were facing each other and she rested her head on his chest. She looked up at his face and she really wanted him to kiss her and as if he read her mind, Minho kissed first her forehead and slowly moved down to her eyes lightly kissing each eye until he reached her lips. The kiss was so light it almost felt like she just imagined it. He kissed her again but this time it was strong and demanded her to open her lips so he could taste her tongue. She opened her lips and granted him access. It was like a tag of wars with their tongues each trying to dominate but he won the battle. The two only broke the kiss so they could catch their breath and went right back into kissing again hands roaming all over each other’s bodies trying to get even closer. His hands where moving down her thighs and he pushed her dress up as he caressed thighs creating wonderful sensations all over body. It felt so good and she wanted more of what he was giving. He broke the kiss and started kissing down to her neck causing soft moans to escape from her lips. Her soft moans drove him crazy and he couldn’t wait anymore and carried her to his bedroom laying her down on his bed quickly took off his clothes and joined her on bed.

He lay down beside her and kissed her lips while caressing her body his hand caressing her thighs pushing her dress up to her waist and she adjusted her position so they could take it off. Both were desperate for each other as they took of the rest of their clothes and finally their skins were touching finger trying to reach every body part, he kissed and her s causing louder moans out of Shinhye as he pleasured both her s. She could feel tension building up in her lower region and she was wet with need. Her touched her and her could feel that she was already wet rousing him further but he wanted to pleasure her beyond her wildest dreams. He rubbed her oris driving her over the edge with need and Shinhye started to feel wonderful sensations building up inside her and he asked her not to fight it.

“Don’t fight it, let it out”

 He inserted one of his fingers into her opening moving in and out and after inserted a second one moving in and out and Shinhye didn’t even realize her hips were moving in rhythm with his finger movements until she had an explosive screaming his name which was like music to his ears. He positioned himself between her legs and joined their bodies slowly making sure not to hurt her until his full length was fully submerged and a pained sound escaped her lips and a tear out her eyes. He stilled his movements afraid of hurting her further, he wanted her to get used to   him inside her

“I am sorry I hurt you”

“It’s ok oppa, it didn’t hurt that much.”

When her muscles finally relaxed around him, he started moving in and out setting a pace the she adapted to and the rhythm gradually increased with their need to release all the held up tensions inside. She was a mess of moans calling out his name wanting to get more with each throbbing movement until she felt her and he continued pounding into her riding their every to greater heights releasing his seed into her as he collapsed on her both breathing heavily.

“That was out of this world” he whispered in here ear as he moved so he separates their bodies but she stopped him.

“Stop, not yet, let’s stay a little more like this. I want to sever this moment.” She knew that she probably sounded crazy to him but she really want them to separate yet. It was as if they were one person and she loved that feeling listening to his heart beat in unison to hers. He moved their bodies so he could beside her as he didn’t want to drop all his weight on her delicate body. The two just silently hold each other and Minho released that it might have bad idea to agree to her request as he felt if friend down waking inside her. She felt him bulge inside and she was all over again and felt ashamed of to admit she wanted another go at it with him. They gave into their need giving each other pleasure beyond their dreams. Everything was great and she was happy it was with this wonderful man next to her.

She woke to an empty room later that afternoon and heard Minho talking to someone in the leaving room. She quickly got off bed feeling a sore in her middle area evidence of what happened earlier. She quickly took a shower in his bathroom. It’s a good thing they did some shopping because that means she has a change of clothes the down side is that all her things are in the guest bedroom. She tidied the room and lay down on the bed hoping the guest would stay long. From the little she could her from his room it was his little sister Suzy and she would be embarrassed if Suzy saw her right now. Not that she was embarrassed about what they had done it was more that she was afraid Suzy would see her still blushing face which was embarrassing.

 

Suzy finally left and Shinhye could finally breathe easy. He came into the room and informed her that it was his sister who had brought in some food stuffs for him sent by his mum.

Shinhye: Sorry I couldn’t come down and greet her but as you can see all my clothes are in the other room and I was a bit embarrassed to come out.

“It’s ok, she did even realize there was anyone else in the house and I suspected you might be embarrassed so I did tell her that you were here. You must be hungry, come down so we can have some lunch. Suzy’s visit was really timely don’t you think?” they happily had their lunch and after they rested in the living room.

Later that evening Minho drove her back to her apartment. He kissed her soundly on the lips and thanked her for the beautiful weekend they had spent together before letting her go.

“Time with you is always the best time in my life and today will always be a special day, one that I will always treasure. I love you oppa.”

“I love you too Shinhye so much that I am already missing you now even as we speak. You have given me the best gift today and I promise to pleasure it to my last dying day.” He kissed her wanted to show her this love he feels and the two separated and she watched him drive away and carried her bags into their apartment.

A/N

please leave comments and upvote this story thanks and nice week ahead