Chapter 11

Ever After

Min young: you finally decided to come back, I thought you had relocated. She looked at the shopping bags Shinhye was carrying and felt envious but pretended to be happy for her and asked if Minho bought it for her. Shinhye just nodded her head confirming her question. She carried her bags to her room and joined Min young in their living area

Min young: so what happened, you didn’t mention it was a sleep over date

Shinhye: It wasn’t, it just sort of turned into one. In fact he drove up to here last night but we ended up continuing our date to up to today

Min young: so did you and he finally do it?

Shinhye understood what she was asking and she would have immediately answered her question truthfully but she decided not lied about her time with him. Technically she wasn’t lying both what she said was also true, she only left out what happened this morning because she felt it was private moment between her and Minho.

Min young was doubtful with what she said but since she considered her stupid she decided to believe her. Only a fool would be in the same house with him and just talk and sleep. “I that was me, I would seduce him into sleeping with me. Or maybe he isn’t ually attracted to her, yes that must be it, all that time together and they didn’t do it, he must be cheating on her and if that’s not it then he must be gay but that is unlikely.”

Min young: It’s a good thing nothing happened (that means I still have a chance to seduce him: Min young thoughts)

Shinhye: Why do you say that?

Min young: well because if you had given it to him he would lose interest in you, you know how guys are

Shinhye felt insulted by Min young’s comment

Shinhye: are suggesting that he only stays with me only because of that and when he gets it it’s over?

Min young: am just saying basing from what I hear about

Shinhye: well my oppa is not like that. My oppa is different

She was bothered by Min young’s comments but decided to ignore her and excused herself to her room.

He called her and there briefly talked on phone before they slept promising to dream about each other. Speaking to him settled her worries on what Min young as he was being so sweet to her.

They were both busy with work and only to catch lunch once that week but promise to meet on Sunday since she had made plans to visit her family. It was initially going to be the whole weekend spent with her family but due to his insistence and desire to meet again given their busy schedules she had to cut her visit short.

Saturday morning Shinhye packed her overnight bag making sure to pack her Monday morning because she planned on staying over at his place.

Min young: you packed a lot

Shinhye: that’s because I will not be coming back till Monday. She didn’t mention that she was visiting Minho as she didn’t want to have that discussion with her.

It has been long since her last visit to Minho and she really missed everyone. She reached lunch hours and freshened up and had lunch with her family.

Shinhye’s mum: how is work, it must be hectic given that you couldn’t come visit for a while now

Shinhye: ne we are so busy at the office.

Shinhye (thoughts): plus every free time I get goes to oppa.

After lunch the girls converged in Shinhye’s room to catch on what’s really happening in their lives.

Shinhye: so what did I miss during my absence?

Yoonhye: Jiwon got a boyfriend

Shinhye: really, congrats Jiwon, is it someone I know?

Jiwon: I don’t think so, they happen to be our new neighbors and he was abroad and only recently returned to Korea. Unfortunately he isn’t around now so you will not be able to meet him. How about you and Minho oppa, everything ok?

Shinhye: all is well, oppa sends greetings

Shinhye called her two best friends Krystal and Minhyuk and invited them for dinner. Dinner was a joyous occasion, her mum prepared her favorite foods she shared it will the precious people in her life. She wished Minho was also there and it would be perfect. They talked about childhood days, school days and finally shared recent events in their respective lives. Everyone was curious about hers and Minho’s relationship and she assured them everything was ok with the two of them, better then fine. Her parents and they could see the glow and happiness she couldn’t hide as she talked about him.

The sisters cleared the dinner table and washed the dishes while the rest were chatting in the living room with the parents.

Later that evening Minho called her and they agreed to meet the next day in the afternoon hours.

Shinhye left her family’s home after having lunch and headed off to Minho’s place. She rung the door bell and he immediately opened it, pulled her in and immediately closed it behind them. “God I missed you” he pulled her in kissed her hard on the lips. “I missed you too oppa” they were roughly kissing and touching each other battling for possession as they move further into his apartment. Clothes were flying off and in no time all their clothes were on the floor. They didn’t make it to the bedroom and just did it right there on the floor. He hugged her close and inhaled her aroused scent and she did the same. “That was a great welcome back greeting, I could get used to this” “I missed you too much and I just wanted you so much, you are irresistible and I just can’t get enough of you” let’s go shower and then have some dinner,” they collected their clothes and he put back his boxes and she wore his shirt and they both moved to his bedroom.

They showered together and thanks to his insatiable desires they had another round in the shower. She was shocked by how flexible she was with him because she always thought she was a shy person. He just brought out this confident and y person she did know existed in her. She just wanted to pleasure him anyway possible and she discovered the more she gave the more she got. He just knew how to please her body in ways she never imagined.

They quietly enjoyed their dinner and went to bed since they both had an early morning the next day.

He woke up earlier than her and watched her sleeping. She was breathtakingly beautiful in her sleep. “Minho you are one lucky man” he whispered to himself. He gently kissed her lips and she stirred in her sleep. “Morning oppa, what time is it?” “It’s time to wake up sweetheart. We have to get ready for work, remember?” They both got ready for work and each left to their work places.

Shinhye was meant to return to her apartment that day but due to Minho’s persistence she ended up at his apartment instead. Not that she need much coercing, she also wanted to spend time with him.

Later that evening when the love birds were resting in his bed

“That was great!, I didn’t think I can ever get enough of you. It’s officially I am addicted to you. All I did today, is think about you, your big eyes, chubby cheeks, and these tasty lips that I can’t get enough of. Am bewitched and I like it.” He kissed her lips passionately, “God I love you Shinhye.” I love you too oppa, I love you very much oppa.

Minho quickly sat himself in bed and pulled her up with him. “What? why are we sitting up?”  I have something to say to you and I have been waiting for the best time to say it and now seems like that time.”

“I love you Shinhye.” “I love you too Oppa”

“Shinhye,” he held both her hands and looked into her eyes, “do you remember what I said to you before going abroad for my studies?” she nods her head. “I remember everything you say to me oppa.” “Good, because I want to fulfill that promise I made to you. I want as to get married Shinhye, hmmm? Let’s get married Shinhye. I want to spend the rest of my days with you, going to bed and waking up every morning next to you and most importantly I want to let everyone know that you are mine, all mine.”

“Let’s do it oppa, let’s tell everyone that you are mine and I am yours. I love you oppa and I can’t wait to be your wife.”

“How fast can you plan a wedding? I hope we could do it in the shortest time possible. Is one month enough?” “Six months” she was thinking about all the things she wished for her big day. She wanted the full entourage and she was going to do it.

“Six months? That’s too much Shinhye, I can’t wait all that time. Can’t we make it shorter, hmm, hmm?” he was pouting like a child. “At least two months, hmm?, Three? Four? four?” but Shinhye was not burging. He tried his final try, “five?” Shinhye saw his miserable eyes and could not stand being the cause of that misery. “Ok oppa, let’s do that” “Four?” he asked glad she was compromising a bit but wishing it was less. She slowly shook her head. “Five?” now he was really miserable. He lowered his head in misery. Oppa look at me. What I want to say is that we do it in one month like you want. He couldn’t believe it and thought his imagining things but she assured him. He quickly pulled her in for a tight hug. “Thanks Shinhye, I love you so much and I can’t wait to make you my wife.”

“Tomorrow we shall pick your things from your apartment, you are moving in with me.”

“I thought you would never ask”

 

A/N

Please leave a comment because it's been a while since I interacted with my Ever After readers. Also if you enjoy this story please upvote.