Epilogue

Ever After

“Jiwon and Yoonhye can by today and the girls beside themselves with happiness all wanted to play with Jiwon’s baby. Manse is so cute and adorable” Shinhye said after putting the girls to bed. Time has gone by and Hana is already Five and little Soojin is three.

“We will also make our Manse” Minho said and Shinhye could see mischief all over his face

“You are only interested in the manufacturing process,” she said back throwing a pillow at him

“That’s’ not true” he argued, “It’s just I love our daughters  so much and I want to have many more kids  to love and raise with you. But you are right too, I really like the production phase and unlike someone I can admit it” he said smirking at her embarrassed expression.

“Oppa!!”

“What? It’s the truth honey and I would prove it if it wasn’t that the kids are just in the next room still wide awake.”

“ert” she said

“And you love it. My being a ert. So want to make baby number three?”

“Are you serious?” she asked

“Hmmm, what do you think? Soojin is three, let’s get baby number three, hmmm?”

“I am fine with it but are you? I mean can your y-self  handle extra children interrupting y ideas. Just yesterday Hana almost caught us.”

“I just need to get better at executing my plans honey. Besides we can always send them to their grandparents’ home when we need to.”

“I see you have everything figured out.”

“Hmm, you are right about that. So you are game?”

“Yes! Let’s do it oppa.”

“I love you honey.” He said happily pulling her in for a kiss and hug

“I love you too oppa.”

They hand a loud noise from Soojin was crying as she tried to get something from Hana’s hand but the older girl was not having any of it.

“Hana what is going on here? What are you fighting over?” Shinhye asked their first daughter.

“It’s mine, Soojin finished has and wants to take mine” she said

“What?” Minho asked

“Eomma gave as candy but Soojin eat has very first and now she wants mine too.”

“Is this true baby?” Shinhye asked Soojin

“It’s true,” Hana quickly defended and Soojin simply cried.

“Don’t cry baby, okay? Eomma will give you another. That’s your unnie’s and you can’t take it. Okay?” And the child nods her head. “Now say sorry to unnie”

Soojin looks at her big sister and shyly apologizes, “Sorry unnie”

“I forgive you” Hana says and smiles at her dongseang.

“That’s my girl” Minho says as he carries Hana in his arms. They walk over to the Kitchen and give the girls more candy and juice.

………………

Minho was rudely awaken by the continuous bouncing of the bed. He opened his eyes and look at Shinhye’s sleeping face lying comfortably on his chest. He looked around and saw his two kids jumping up and down on the bed.

 

“Appa! Eomma! Wake up!” Hana was shouting and jumping excitedly.

 

“C’mon Appa Eomma!! Up up up!!!! Soojin shouting and bouncing happily.

 

“Hey! It’s just 6am!!! Minho sternly said. “And no bouncing and jumping on the bed!”

 

The 2 kids stop bouncing and hugged and kissed their dad and mom.

 

“What’s the noise all about?” Shinhye sleepily said and look at the 2 kids and Minho.

 

 “Appa! Eomma! Grandma Lee called and said they are going to take us to the park for the whole day!” Hana happily said. “They are coming to pick us!”

 

“Yes! We can go to the park this time! Last time, you didn’t take us!” Soojin excitedly said.

 

“Who said you can go?” Minho asked the 2 kids. Shinhye looked at him and smirked and rolled her eyes.

 

“But …Appaaa!!!!! Hana protested and tears started to come out her small eyes.

 

“Pleeeeeaaaaaassssse Apppaaa!!!” Soojin cried out and made a pitiful face.

 

“Appa! Please! Please! The kids said while giving Minho’s face wet kisses.

 

“Ask your Mom!” Minho teasingly said.

 

“Eomma!!!” Hana and Soojin chorused and hugged Shinhye who was now getting out of bed. “Please let us go with grandma and grandpa! They are coming at 8am!!”

 

“Okay! But you behave when you’re with grandma and grandpa!” Shinhye said. “Go wash and dress.”

“YEEEEEESS!!! YEEEEESSSSS!!! LOVE YOU EOMMA!!!LOVE YOU APPA!! Hana shouted and ran to her room.

 

“Eomma! You giving me bath!” Soojin said and raise her arms to be carried by Shinhye.

 

Shinhye picked her up and looked at Minho who went back to sleep, covering himself with duvet.

“Hey, oppa! Get up!” Shinhye called out.

 

“MmmhhWAmmNnhhmTThhmmOmmhhh!” Minho mumbled under the duvet. Shinhye went near the bed and  pulled the duvet off Minho. Soojin laughing at her protesting dad.

 

“OKAY! I’M GETTING UP!” Minho lazily got off the bed.

 

“Eomma!!! Hana comes shouting in the room.

 

“Now, what is it Hana?” Shinhye asked.

 

“I’m hungry! I want food!” Hana pouts sadly.

 

“You’ve drank your milk?” Shinhye questioned.

 

“Yes!” Hana answered.

 

“That’s good. Breakfast will be in an hour!” Shinhye said.

 

“But that was milk, Eomma!” Hana protested. “I want food!”

 

“You wait for breakfast!” Shinhye answered. “I’m still busy!”

 

“But, Eomma! Milk is Milk! And Food is Food!” Hana reasoned out. “I’m hungry now!”

 

“Oppa! Give her breakfast!” Shinhye said and walk out the bedroom door

 

“Goodness! Where did you get your appetite?!!!” Minho said in surprised voice as he picked up Hana in his arms. “Come! Let’s go downstairs.”

*****************

 

 

“Honey, It’s quiet in the house!” Minho said as he followed Shinhye in the kitchen and sat on the stool. “Kids are gone for the day and it’s the house help’s day off! Just the two of us in the house.”

 

“Do you have anything planned today, oppa?” Shinhye asked as she started washing the dirty dishes in the sink.

“We can go out for lunch!” Minho answered. He stood up and went over to Shinhye and wraps his arms around her waist and back hugs her.

 

“We can eat out!” Shinhye replied eagerly and continued washing the dishes. “What are you doing, oppa?”

“Hhhmmm!” Minho mumbled and just continued smelling Shinhye’s hair while his hands started feeling up her body and he pressed his hips against her back and started caressing her while he pulled her body closer to him.

 

Shinhye started rubbing her back against Minho as he caressed her. She can feel his pressing on her back. She finished washing when Minho placed his hand in between her thighs and started rubbing her groin area. She arched her back and hold on to the sink and let out a low moan. He continued massaging her with his other hand while his other hand was busy  playing with her and hole. She lean back her head giving him access to her neck. He kissed her neck and her collarbone and at the same time in his fingers inside her hole making her cry out in surprise. She reached out and wrap her arms around his neck while her body writhe in pleasure as he continued ing in his fingers inside making her wet while he continued massaging her . She can feel her inside walls closing and tightening on his fingers as he quickened his pace. She screamed as she reached her and released her juices on his fingers. He pulled out his fingers and it.

 

“You always stay sweet for me, Honey!” Minho softly whispered in her ear. He turned her around still breathless and grabbed her face and kissed her hungrily and passionately. She wrapped her arms around his waist as they continued kissing. As they stop for air, Minho removed her dress followed by her underwear, stripping her .

 

“You are beautiful! I can’t get enough of you!” Minho said looking lovingly at her body. Shinhye blushed at his gaze. “You still blush!”

 

“Stop, teasing!” Shinhye shyly replied. Minho lifted her and had her legs wrap around his waist. He placed her on the counter table in the center of the kitchen. He leaned over and her while his other hand squeezing the other. She leaned back and moaned in pleasure while he played with her with his tongue and hands.

 

She leaned back and place her hand to support her as he move down kissing her body. He kissed and bit her skin in her thighs making her cry out and bucked her hips. He then moved her legs and spread it apart and started and her and groin area. She laid back on the counter writhing in pleasure while he in and out his tongue inside her, he removed his pants and removed his now hardened manhood and rubbed it on her groin replacing his tongue and roughly it deep inside her. She cried out in surprise and started in pleasure at his every .

 

He lifted her other leg over his shoulder while he wrap the other on his waist as he continued ing inside her, hitting her g-spot. He groans in pleasure as he feels her inside walls tightening and her juices covering his manhood as he continued ing in and out. He watched excitedly and lustfully as she writhes under him, her skin glistening with her sweat and her muscles contracting as they continued humping each other. She keeps his name while she touched her s.  He held her waist as he continued ing fast and deep inside her they reach their ic . Both were breathless as they ride in their s, breathing on each other in lustful pleasure, smelling of sweat and .

 

“Is this your idea of spending our morning together, oppa?” Shinhye breathlessly said.

Minho lifted her off the kitchen counter and carried her up the stairs back to their bedroom.

 

"You like my idea, honey?” Minho smirked. “We still have time before we go out for lunch.”

 

“What can I say?” Shinhye rolled her eyes and smiled at him. “You always get ideas when we are alone!”

 

“My ideas are brilliant!” Minho answered and hungrily kissed her and rolled her on top him in their bed.

And just like all the heroines in those fairytales Shinhye had her happily ever after with her Prince.

……………………………….

 

A/N

 

Happy y Friday my fellow Minshinners

Well here we are, at the end. I hope you all enjoyed Ever After and since Minshinners have a Y side I decided to end it with a BANG. See I have come to realized I have a y side too so enjoy and please leave me comments on your view about this story. I will miss all of you and minshin characters in here.

We meet Again in my other stories ‘King’s Consort’ and ‘Our Selfish Love.’