Chapter 14

Ever After

 

 

“This is us.” He unlocked the door and carried in his beautiful wife bridal style.

“Wow oppa, it’s beautiful. Did you ask them to do this? It’s perfect.”

“Just like you, perfect for a queen like you.”

She walked over to the balcony and the view was breath taking. The cold breeze from the sea was perfect.

“Oppa come see this. Isn’t beautiful?”

He walked to where she was standing and enveloped her in a back hug as they looked out to the beautiful view ahead.

“Thank you” he softly said in her ear.

“For what Oppa?”

“For coming into my life Shinhye.  Every day is a blessing to know that you belong to me and I belong to you.

She turned around and faced him.

“I am glad fate brought us together that day and I hope it will keep as together forever.” She looked into his eyes wanting with all her heart to show him how much she loved him. “I love you. I love you very very much Oppa.”

He pulled her into a tight hug never wanting to let her go.

“And I love you too Shinhye more than I could ever imagine. Don’t ever leave because I don’t think I can survive.”

He kissed her passionately wanting everything she could give and she generously returned as much as she was getting. After a while he broke the kiss briefly to allow them catch their breath and kissed her again but this time it was slow allowing them to savor each other more intimately. He led her towards the room still planting soft kisses on the face until they reached the bed. Their actions become more desperate and they wanted to feel more.

“God you’re so beautiful babe,” he praised as they now looked at her beautiful lingerie.

He ped her dress allowing it to fall down as she undid his shirt buttons and slid his shirt off his broad shoulders. She couldn’t help staring at his perfect chest and his toned muscles. She kissed him there sending sensations all over his body. He brought her face up and kissed her lips as his hands unclasped the bra and she ped his pants and let them drop. Now they were both let in their briefs and the need to be close was too strong. He slowly laid her on the bed and ached above her making sure not to crush her with his weight.

His hands were roaming everywhere wanting to feel her and she was left  his his name as her pleasured her. He kissed her neck down to her shoulder till her reached her beautiful peaks. Her one as he pleasured the other with his hand.

“God Oppa… that feels so good”

Her words showed him he was going good and he did the same for the other as she continued praising his work. He kissed her stomach and slowly moved lower to her wet and inviting . He slowly pulled down her remaining clothing as he lustily stared at her.

He moved closer and pleasured her with his tongue and Shinhye reached her first as Minho’s wife.

He quickly got rid of his boxers and settled in between her legs, kissed her as he slowly joined their bodies. They moved slowly together savoring the moment but the need to grab that much desired release took over and their pace increased both of them eager until she felt her body start spasming.

“Am going to ….. am …..mi….ming”

He followed her shortly after and released his seed in her.

“I love you” he kissed her as the two struggled to breathe.

“I love you too Oppa”

Moved off her and lay beside her making sure to hold her tight in his embrace. The kissed her forehead and inhaled her scent.

“That was heavenly Mrs. Lee”

“Mrs. Lee say that again oppa”

“Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Lee………”

They talked about their plans for the future before finally deciding to sleep.

“Oppa, how many children do you want us to have?”

“Hmmm.. four, two girls and two boys. And you baby, how many do you want.”

“Lots of them, I just love children, I can’t wait to be a mum. I am ready to be a mother.”

“Then we need to do first things first, isn’t it?”

He quickly switched their position and he was now on top of her.

“I needed to have those many little ones we need to put in a lot of effort. The more we try the better our chances of achieving that goal. And I, as your husband pledge to fulfill all your desires”

“ert you are only doing this for your own selfish goal so stop hiding behind that all fulfilling my dreams speech.”

“It’s true, the more we do this the better our chances of conceiving, you can google it. And besides you can’t say am the only one enjoying this, from what I saw a while back you were have as much fun as I was.”

Slap

“Ahh, appo” he childishly complained

“Appo?” Am sorry “Is it that painful?

“Hmm, very”

She gently rubbed the place she hit. “Feel better?”

Just shook his head. “ I think that if we do this I will feel better.”

He started kissing her lips

“ert.”

“Hmm, but I am your ert”

And with that they had another round of love making for finally falling off to sleep.

 

*****

 

“Wake up sweetheart” he woke her up with morning kiss. “Breakfast is ready or is it lunch?”

“Hmmm,” stretches “what time is it?”

“It’s coming to one”

“What? Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You looked so peaceful sleeping and I knew you were exhausted so I let you sleep some more.”

“And whose fault is it again?”

“Mine, which is why I let you rest and regain your strength for later.”

“Animal” she accused

“Eat. You need your strength back if you want to have those little ones. That’s going to be our number one goal, add a new member to the family as soon as possible, OK?”

“Okay”

“Eat slowly dear, you will choke.”

“I am really hungry oppa, I think I could eat whole camel right now.”

“Eat” he watched her enjoying her meal and after the two prepared for the tour around Jeju.

 

“oppa, do you really love me?”

“Hmm, I love you Suzy, a lot.”

“Then why are you disagreeing to us getting married?”

“Because you deserve better, we will do it the right way. I want to marry you in the presence of our family and friends and not just elope like you insist.”

“Chinca?”

“Hmm, did you like your oppa’s wedding?”

“I did, it was so beautiful”

“I want you to have the same and be the most beautiful bride in the world.”

“I love you oppa”

I love you too Suzy baby”

“So what do you think those two newly wed are up to?”

“Enjoying their honeymoon.”

“Hmm, I think oppa is enjoying it a little too much.”

* * * *

The 1 week honeymoon seemed to move so fast and now the newly wed love birds were packing their luggage to head back to the everyday busy life.

“I wish we didn’t have to go back, it was so fan being here, just us. We should visit again.”

“We will, I also wish we didn’t have to go back but duty calls, company needs me. We also have to start packing our things back home because we are moving to a new place, I home where we will create beautiful new memories together.”

“Maybe the next time we visit we will have a new addition to our family. I would love that.”

“I think that’s too far, we should come back before but of course we will also do that when we get a new member in our family. We could buy a small cottage and that would be our run away place when we are tired of all the city traffic.”

“I would love that oppa. I can already imagine us with our little ones vacation here in Jeju, we could go fishing together, you catch the fish and I will cook it for us. I can see our kids building sand castles and I also see them fighting for their father’s attention. You are right oppa, a cottage on Jeju Island would be perfect.”

They were done packing and drove to the airport sorry to leave their beautiful heaven but excited to start the new life together. Life was indeed beautiful and they had a lot to be thankful for.

“I love you oppa”

“I love you to babe, much more than you will ever now.”

* * * *

“Unnie called and said they are coming back to day.”

“Are they going to the lee’s house directly?” asked Jiwon

“Yes and they will then come here tomorrow.”

“Unnie is so lucky, she got married to a handsome guy that loves her to death and her in laws also adore her, I really wish her the best in her marriage.”

“Me too. She deserves that and more.”

“So how about you and Woobin, is everything okay?”

“Hmm, all is fine better than fine.”

“So all your worries were resolved?”

“Yes. We are both looking at the same thing at the same time.”

“That’s good I don’t want you stressing again. I know he really likes you so there was really no need for you to worry.

“So did you meet anyone at the wedding?”

“No, not really.”

“How about that guy you were dancing with all night, nothing?”

“Minwoo? No, I don’t think he likes me, he was just being friendly.”

“I think it was a bit more than that, he only danced with you and I noticed him checking you out.”

“No way, why would he?”

“Why wouldn’t he sis, you are beautiful girl and am sure he noticed it too.”

“You think so?”

“I know so.”

“He asked for my number but he hasn’t called me so I figured he was just being nice. Besides there were other beautiful girls at the party maybe he noticed someone better.”

“Well maybe he is busy but I am sure he will call that’s why he asked for your number and if the doesn’t call then it’s his loss.”

“Yah, you are right sis, it will be his loss for not recognizing this gem right here.”

“Exactly that’s my sis, he would be stupid not to realize that.”

* * * *

“Omma called and said she sent the driver to pick us up, we will head direct to my parents.”

“Okay oppa”

They arrived at their parents’ house that afternoon and shared lunch as they shared they experience on Jeju Island. It was nice being home and sharing their experiences. They handed out gifts to their parents, Minho’s sister and his best friend who were also present. The even bought some for the maids and handed them to his nanny to hand out to the other maids.

“Omo, this is so beautiful, thanks I love it,” said Minho omma

“Shinhye pick it, in fact she picked everything out.”

“Thanks my dear, I love it,” she said as she wrapped the scarf around her neck deciding which dress to wear it with.

“No, omma it’s nothing, I am just happy I was able to get something for you and am glad you like it.”

“Thanks unnie, I will use it well.”

They spent the night and will head to Shinhye’s home the next day. They used Minho’s room.

“Your room is nice, look at that, when was that taken?”

“Kindergarten, when went camping and that was taken. I can’t wait to also attend such events with my children, I won’t ever miss any. I will also create time for our little ones. During that camp, kids whose parents couldn’t make it were so sad and didn’t enjoy it. I was so grateful my dad came and I don’t want my child to ever feel lucking when I am here.”

“You will be a great dad oppa. I know it.”

“I can’t wait to start a family, to have a little boy or girl calling me dad that would be heavenly. Our own little miracle created by you and me”

“Me too, to have a baby would be the greatest blessing.”

* * * *

They next day they visited Shinhye’s parents to pay their respects.

“So unnie how was it,” asked Yoonhye

“It was nice we had so much fun, Jeju is really a beautiful Island. We intend to buy a small beautiful second home there so we can visit often.”

“You are glowing unnie,” said Jiwon

“I am happy, so happy I pinch myself sometimes thinking it’s a dream. I feel so luck every single day being his wife. He is the center of my world.”

“I know the feeling, I do that sometimes,” Jiwon added with dreamy gaze.

“Woobin, how are things with him?”

“Okay”

“That’s all, come on share the gossip sis.”

“Well he kind of proposed on your wedding. You know me I was all hyped after catching the bouquet and when we talked I misunderstood what he meant got annoyed and threw a tantrum and he ended up professing his love for me. Unnie I love him so much it scares me. I just want to have him with me forever and even the mere thought of him leaving me breaks my heart. I am in deep trouble right?”

“Not if he feels the same. He professed his feelings, trust that. He seems like a good guy so you shouldn’t worry about that. You guys will be okay.”

“And you Yoonhye, anything nice happen?”

“She met some hot guy at the wedding he even asked for he number,” answered Jiwon

“Which he didn’t use even once.” Countered Yoonhye

“Maybe he is busy but he will call am sure,” argued Jiwon

“Who is this guy you guys are talking about?” asked Shinhye

“Park Minwoo” answered Jiwon. “He was the most beautiful guy I ever saw unnie and he was smitten with our sister here. He must be from the groom’s side. Ask Minho oppa about him.”

“Park Minwoo, okay, I will ask him. So what, do you like him Yoonhye?”

“She does but she is too shy to admit it.”

* * * *

Both Shinhye and Minho drove back to Minho’s apartment later that afternoon.

“Jiwon’s boyfriend seems like a nice guy.”

“He should be because Jiwon is in love with him already.”

“He is sincere and I believe your parents like him. I like him I think he will be a good guy for her.”

“Do you know anyone called Park Minwoo? He was there at our wedding.”

“Yes, I know him. His parents are friends with my parents. Why do you ask?”

“I think Yoonhye developed a liking to him. Is he someone we can trust?”

“He is a good guy I don’t think you should worry about that. So Yoonhye finally falls for someone, that’s nice. They will make a beautiful couple.”

“She doesn’t admit but Jiwon insists she likes him and even though she doesn’t admit I could see she was interested. She is my baby sister and I feel very protective of her. I don’t want some guy breaking her heart.”

“I will meet up with him and see where his mind is at, if he is interested then we can set them up what do you think about that? That way your mind will be at ease, hmm?”

“I think that will be great, arrange it fast oppa.”

“Will do”

She was tired and decided to take a nap after Minho insisted she does. “You rest and I will wake you when we get there, sleep.”

* * *

“We are here babe, wake up?”

“Already?”

“Hmm, let’s go up and you rest comfortably in bed.”

For the days that followed Shinhye did most of the packing when Minho went to work since they wanted to move to their new home as soon as possible. They planned to do it over the weekend and so she was quite busy.

* * * *

 

A/N

Hi guys slow about the slow dates but I will try and update more.

I plan to end this at chapter 20 so we almost there.