Chapter 1

Ever After

It was a new semester new things to expect.  Meeting new people was guaranteed since they would be sharing a lot courses with other departments. She hoped her lecturers would be as nice as those of the previous semester especially Ms. Park Siyeon her business economics lecturer. She wasn’t having business economics this semester. But fortunately for her, they would have it the next semester besides she could still get her guidance even if she isn’t having her lectures.

Shinhye: hurry up girls we’re going to be late.

Jiwon and Yoonhye: Coming

Shinhye: You are already pretty you don’t need to overdo it. Palli

The two girls walked down looking as beautiful as always.

Jiwon: kaja unnie, let’s go.

They all walked out to their car. Yes, their car because they all had full ownership. Their dad bought it for them once they got to university because it was far from home and also he was happy they had passed the national exam. Shinhye is older than the two girls by one year but they are in the same year because when Shinhye was little, she lost her mother and this affected her performance in school and this held her back but thanks to her step mum and sisters, she managed to go through that phase. She loved her sisters and they loved her too.

Lee Minho’s dad: what is up with those two, why haven’t they down for break first yet, they will be late. Suzy……., Minho-yah……, palli or you won’t find your share.

Minho’s mum: they stayed up late last night watching that movie you brought. It is your entire fault. You keep bringing them movies you need to stop now that school has started Yobo.

Minho’s dad: deeee…….

She smiled at her husband for 25 years. The two rushed down fully dressed ready for their break first.

Minho’s dad: at least you had the wisdom to dress up first, now let’s have our break first.

After both kids left, each in their own convertible cars his blue in color and hers red in color.

Shinhye: We are here.

She looked for packing and they all dispersed promising to meet during breaks. Shinhye was having property law class and she had to rush because she was already late.

Shinhye: oh God the lecturer is already in, everyone is looking at. This is exactly what I didn’t what to happen now where should I sit.

All the back seats where taken so she had to at the front announcing to all how she was late.

Shinhye: Chosomnida, chosomnida

She apologized and concentrated on the lecture.

A few minutes later another person arrived.

Shinhye: So am not the only one coming late, thank God, it’s less embarrassing now.

Minho: Aissh, am late. Why are these people so punctual anyway, did they sleep on campus.

He looked for a seat and the only seats left were in the front.

Minho: I would have gone for the back but this will have to do.

He walked in and sat next to Shinhye the one person who seemed less interested at looking at him.

Minho: Is this seat taken?

Shinhye: No

She looked up and noticed the most beautiful creature she ever saw. He sat down, opened his book and concentrated on the lecture.

Shinhye: He is so cute.

She tried to concentrate the best she could on the lecture sneaking a peak at him admiring God’s peace of art.

Shinhye: God is indeed the best artist.

Lecture: That will be the end of today’s lecture. Don’t forget to read those chapters, we will discuss that in our lecture and please try to come on time next time.

Class: Deeee…….

Everybody walked out of class except him and her of course because he sat in her way and she couldn’t get out.

Shinhye: why isn’t he getting up? I need to go or I will be late even for my next class. Excuse me but I really can’t be late for my next lecture.

Minho: and how is that a concern of mine?

Shinhye: you need to get up so I can pass through.

Minho: am afraid you will have to wait unit I finish this.

He continued writing down something she wasn’t able to read but she guessed it had something to do with the lecture.

Shinhye: if you are that interested in the lecture notes then next time make it a point to come in early for class instead of inconveniencing others jerk.

Minho: What did you just call me?

Shinhye: right, I called a jerk cause that’s what you are, a JERK.

Minho: this……

Shinhye: what, what, what? Lost your tongue?

Minho: Just leave before I do something non gentlemanly.

She got her books and pushed passed him and ran to her next class.

Shinhye: he might be the cutest guy I ever saw but he is also the biggest jerk ever. How could there ever be such a person. Aish, now am even late again for my class thanks to him.

Minho: just what did I do so wrong that she called me a jerk?  Oh well I should go for my class too. He got his things and walked out thinking about that stupid rude chic.