New life, same person

You and Me (Re-editing)

 “Ji, wake up!!! I’m here!!! Wake up!!!” the guy quickly opened his eyes, feeling the fear all over again. The middle aged lady was holding his shoulders tightly and looking at his boy with concerns. When he realized it was her, “Oh~~~ Thank God!!!” was the first thing came in his mind. He quickly hugged his mother, getting the relieve he longed for after that dream. The pain he had given to him made him suffer till today. 14 years had passed, never once these painful images left my mind.

I hate him… I hate myself…..

“You’re safe with me okay???” she asked while holding him in her tight yet comfortable embrace. He hummed as response. She brushed his hair lovingly which is one of things he loved the most about this woman when she was with him. The feeling of being secure and totally safe was something he could get from her.  “Hey, relax…. I’m here…. After you calm yourself, please come down and get some breakfast before you go to school. I need to work now. Please try not to get into any problem at school okay??”

“Yeah… I will…” after he released his mom unwillingly from the embrace, she walked out from the door and there she goes. This was the things she will do almost every morning.  She would calm him down every morning after that awful nightmare of him, and told him that she had prepared breakfast for. After she left, he got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom to get himself clean.

I look like a piece of …. He thought, seeing all the scars marked on his well-built body.

I’m just like him…. A monster that hurts others…. Nobody will like me…

The breakfast was the same every morning which was a cup of bitter, black coffee and a piece of plain, white bread. This was the only thing they ate for breakfast. Lunch… That’s the last word he heard and had back in junior high. Vegetables and fish were the only menu for dinner since they were much cheaper than meat…. This was their life… A life he rather live in without that pathetic man.

His new school is just like any other ordinary high school with people came from all walks of life but for him, this was the third school he had transferred into because of him. Escaping from the man they once loved was part of their life now. He and his mother had moved out secretly when he was 5, and they lived in a small but happy life with all the things they loved. Unfortunately, their location had found by him when he was 7 and they left the place, and looked for a new place secretly. The same thing happened when he was 11. Up until now, they had found a new place and he was 16 now. That’s why he had little friends from his school due to the non-stop, secretive moving and hated going to a new place.

In the school, the hallway was filled with students who were talking with each other’s, laughing at their friend’s jokes, talking and having a lot of conversation before the school starts. He hated the glances given by some students. He hated it. A lot. He pulled up his hoodies and tried to walked off as if it was nothing.  Out of nowhere, a guy ran past him and with another girl bumped into him hard which caused her to fall onto the floor.

“YAH!!! Look at where you’re going, dude!!!” the guy, who was running just now, shouted angrily “You okay?” For him, it surely annoyed him to the peak of his annoying-meter.

“Hey, why don’t you ask the same question to her???” the guy looked at him furiously which seemed totally amusing to him “Don’t you know the rules??”

“You…. I demand an apology!!!” the students started to surround the three of them, trying to figure out what’s going on. The girl tried to tell the guy to stop but he was shooting daggers at him.

“Look…. Your girl even told you to let me go, right?? So, whose fault was it now now???” he laughed sarcastically at the couple while crossing his arms. He knew that the guy would burst any moment and seeing the girl trying so hard to pull him away, it was totally fun for him.

“Hmm…. I think it’s time for me to go…” When he turned around, he gripped his shoulder, trying to turn him around with his fist up onto the air, ready to give him a punch.

He touched you Kwon Ji Yong…. Make him pay for that… The dark voice he once heard said to him.

 “Touch me again; I’ll make sure you will see your death.” The guy got hit pretty hard on his pretty face by the blonde. “Oh yeah…. Remember my name… I’m Kwon Ji Yong aka G-dragon to you…” he pointed at the girl “You… better leave this guy… He’s not a good guy for you” How did he know?? That face of the pretty boy was everywhere back in those days. Of course he knew…

Kwon Ji Yong??? Why does it sound familiar to me?? The girl thought deeply, trying to figure out who is him…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The class was boring for Ji Yong. He slept through all the lessons and decided to learn everything by his own. Teachers were totally useless when it came to controlling the class and teaching. He thought. He walked out from the classroom, ignoring the teacher’s yelling and went somewhere else to get some close-eye. He was walking aimlessly around the school deep in his own thought.

“I think I just saw a café nearby… After school, I definitely need to get a job there…”

“School homework??? Aish… Don’t even think about it….”

Without him realizing it, the recess bell had ring but he still walked with thoughts filling up his mind.

“Yah!!! New boy!!!” suddenly, someone shouted at him from behind. He turned around and saw a bunch of students holding eggs on their hands. He was confused inside but he tried to act as cool as possible and not to expose himself. “I think this is a lesson for you to not mess with the kingka and the queenka of this school. New school means new rules from us for you to obey.” Then, there they went. Eggs were flying towards him, splashing into a big, sticky mess on his hoody and his new school blazer. For him, this had totally gone out of his borderline. Rules were meant to be obeyed but sometimes they aren’t, especially those that were set up but a bunch of immature little kids.

“There are no rules in my life….” He said in a cold tone while walking slowly towards them, giving out a cold, deadly aura which made the students stepped backwards every time he came closer towards them. “So if you waste any of these eggs on me because of those rules you’re talking about….It’s just a waste of your money and your time because I will NOT obey any single one of them…” he took one of the eggs from a girl’s hand and eat it raw. “Hmmm… raw eggs… It’s been a while since the last time I ate one of them….”  They look at him as if he’s an alien or something but some got that face he saw back in those days. He just ignored them and walked away.

PLAK!!!!

Someone threw the egg directly at the back of his head. Without hesitations, he turned around and threw the egg on his hand as if he’s throwing a baseball. The “baseball” hit the bull’s-eye and the guy fall down on the floor, holding his forehead with pain.

“Owww….” To his surprise, it was the same guy. He smirked when he knew it was him.

 “Yah!!! Get him!!!” A few guys ran toward him and hold onto my arms, head locking him and punching him at the face but to their surprise…..

“Hahaha…. Is that all you got?? You hit like a p*ssy..” he grabbed the guy who head locked him and twisting his arm backwards, making the guy shouting in pain. The others tried to stop him by hitting him and tried their best to pry his hand off but to no avail. The dragon’s back….

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!! WHO GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO FIGHT IN THIS SCHOOL!!!” as soon the teacher came; everybody stopped what they were doing. Most of students had ran off, probably getting themselves safe from the mess but the guys who fight just now were smirking, knowing that he will get the same punishment as well. “All of you go to my office now!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“You guys will get demerit points as many as I like and a week DC (Detention Class) after school for getting into a fight and you…. Although they are the ones who started the whole thing, but I do hope that next time you will not get yourself into the same trouble again. Since you’re new to this school, you need to do a volunteer work for 5 hours after school. Better start looking for a day to stay back to get it done. Now, go back to your class…” she sighed, knowing everything that had happened. The damaged he had done was massive. He nearly broke a student’s arm and he just hurt the school principal’s son. She took the phone and contacted someone, telling every single detail about it.

“Urgh… What had I done!!! I promised myself not to lose control!!! Kwon Ji Yong, you better fix up the mess….” He mumbled to himself and ruffled his hair to get some ideas out from that brain of his to settle this problem.

He ran up the stairs until he reached the top and there was a door with a big plank with the writing of “DO NOT ENTER!!!” on it. Curiously, he opened door and realized it was the school’s rooftop. The sight from there was amazing. The cool breeze, the beautiful view of the school and the sounds from the chit-chatting of his new school, it made him to get a feel of flying in the air with freedom just like the birds he saw every day.  He lied down onto the floor and took out a box of cigarette.

“I think one is good for today… Sorry mom….”

He took out a cigarette, lit it up with the lighter he brought along and puffed out the smoke after a big gulp of air from the cigarette. For him, there were pros and cons using cigarette like this. The pros was he can relax his mind and forget about everything that went through in a day; The cons was if his mother caught him smoking, he would surely got beat the crap out for it. His mother hated him to smoke because it reminded her about her cold-blooded husband who gave them the sufferings back in those days. So, he promised his mother to not smoke but it was harder to say than done since this was the one of the two ways he relieved his stress. He looked at the sky, enjoying the great feeling there and the cigarette. He closed his eyes and tried to relax.

“Yah!! Smoking is bad for you!!” the cigarette from his lips was pulled out, leaving him wanting more. Feeling annoyed, he sat up and saw the same girl.

“What do you want??” he asked coldly.

“Why are you in my place??”

“This place is yours??” he huffed. “Don’t make me laugh please... And stop annoying me. Seeing you just made me pissed off more…”

“Didn’t you see the board I put?? DO NOT ENTER!!! What kind of Korean you don’t understand??” she shouted at him with anger. This is her favourite place too. It was do or die for her to get back what she owned.

With a blink of an eye, she was caught at the shoulder and pushed to the wall harshly. Fear started to take over her whole body as soon as she saw the glares from the guy. She could felt pain behind her back to but right now she was scared. Scared of getting beat up or even worst, by the guy in front of him with such close distance.

“Look… Taeyeon isn’t it??” she nodded “You can tell your boyfriend about this, call your friends to throw anything at me and throw my cigarette away but annoying me when I’m already stressed out like right now…. It will not be as pretty as you think..” he looked into her eyes with the darkest glare he could give “So please leave me alone next time when you see me hitting something or smoking, arraso??”

“D-d-dae…” she stuttered with fear. Never in her life had she met someone as scary as him.

He released her shoulder immediately and walked off, feeling angry yet guilty at his own action to the girl. The petite girl noticed something on his arm, the bruises she saw 10 years ago. Her eyes widened when she remembered something about it.

“What happened to your arm??”

“My house got a big, fat, stinky monster who hit me all the time.”

 

 

 

“It’s you…. The one who saved my Barbie 10 years ago…”

 

 

 

HI!!!! Here is the first chapter of the whole journey!!! Hope you like it....

20 subscribers.... Not bad for just the prologue... Can i have more?  (*U*) If i got more than 35, i WILL do a double update and i PROMISE!!!!

Please do subscribe and comments are greatly appreciated...