Prologue

You and Me (Re-editing)

Prologue

 “YAH!!! GIVE ME BACK MY BARBIE!!!” the little girl cried while trying to get her doll back from the kids who snatched it away from her. “It’s mine!!!”

“You want it?? So, go and get it….” The naughty kids threw it into a nearby drain which was quite deep, making the girl crying harder while they just laughed it off and walked away.

She was crouching there the whole day, crying to get someone’s attention to help her getting back the precious doll his daddy had gave it to her as a birthday present. It was way too deep for her to go into it. Getting it was almost impossible for her short legs. However, this time when she looked down again, the doll was gone. Thinking that the water must have washed it away and losing one of the most precious things her father had given to her, she cried her lungs out.

“MY BARBIE~~~~”

“Hey, stop crying… Here’s your doll…” a young boy who was all stinky and dirty stood beside her with the doll. “Stop crying, okay?? I got it for you now..”

Immediately, she stopped crying and took the dirty doll from the boy. The boy felt contented when he saw the young girl stopped crying but smiling happily at him with the doll in her hands. It felt like he was a superhero saving someone from their pain. It had been a while since he got this kind of feelings.

“Gomowo…” she said shyly at him, causing the boy to chuckle at her.

“It’s great to help someone you know??” he said while wiping his dirty hand clean and putting his hand up to get a handshake from her. “I’m Kwon Ji Yong. Nice to meet you…”

“I’m Kim Tae Yeon…. Nice to meet you too…” when she shook his hand, she realized there were bruises and scars on his arm. “What happened to your arm??” she asked curiously. He immediately covered his arm once the girl asked about them.

“My house got a big, fat, stinky monster who hit me all the time.” He said with such cold tone that little Tae Yeon instantly felt scared about little Ji Yong but in the same time she felt like she wanted to hug him. “Nobody wants to be friend with me just because I got this big, dark, painful spot on my arms….”

“I can be your friend….”

“Really…” he smiled from ear to ear, feeling extremely happy.

“Yesh… Since you helped me, I’m going to be your first best friend!!!”

“HOORAY!!!” he cheered happily with her, knowing he got himself his first friend. They played at the playground until Tae Yeon’s mother called her to go back home. Although it was a short time, two little kids knew a lot about each other like what they liked and what they don’t. It was as simple as that. From that day onwards, they met like almost every Saturday at the same time, in the same playground, having fun time with each other. He even made a promised to her that he will buy a new doll for her because her birthday was just around the corner. Without him noticing, little Tae Yeon had moved to the town right after the day they made the promise.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“You piece of sh*t” the cold, leather belt the young kid’s body hard, causing him to shout out loud with pain “Go get me some cash next time, instead of…..” it landed on the tender skin of the child again “Asking me to get you something…”

 “NO!!!” the sobbing kid shouted while trying to push those big, rough hands away from his leg which was held by the man “DAD!!! STOP!! IT HURTS!!! I’m SORRY!!!” The burning pain from the whippings caused by the belt was unbearable. As he tried to block the painful striking from his dad, it just made it worse. It would only get hit at the other part of his body. He pushed his dad away and tried to run but to no avail.

“Don’t you dare to run away from me, you little brat!!!”

“Dad, I’m sorry!!!” he cried harder while trying to break free from the strong grip. “I will not do it again…. I promise….” The man didn’t even care about the child’s pleading and continue whipping him with the belt until….

“YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” a lady who was just back from work quickly ran to her child and hugged him, blocking all the whippings away from the kid and taking them onto herself. “IF YOU’RE DOING THIS AGAIN, I AM GOING TO MOVE OUT!! HE’S JUST A KID FOR GOD SAKE!!!”

“Oh, now you wanted to move out from here??” the man’s anger was risen to a new level and without hesitation, he whipped the belt hard for a few times at both the lady and the kid, making the lady hugging her crying child close to her and getting whipped by him. “NO ING WAY!!! YOU ARE MINE!!!”

He left the room with two figures, crying with pain. The lady just hugged the little kid tighter, crying with him. This is their life… Work, pain, cry and sleep…

“Mommy’s gonna protect you, Ji… Stop crying, okay??” she sobbed “I will earn more money to buy new toys for you and your friend, ara??” The boy shook his head which total shocked her mom.

“Mommy, I don’t want a new toy now. New toy brings more pain to you. I just want to be with you mommy….” The sobbing kid touched his mother with those simple sentences with meanings that were so deep for her. “I will never let mommy go and do anything just for mommy to be happy.”  She nodded her head with a smile on her face while brushed the kid’s hair gently.

Thank you God for giving me such a nice kid…. She thought, grateful to have this kid as his son.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Loud cheers could be heard in the dark, enormous ring that was filled with tons of people, betting and cheering for their fighters. This was not any normal battleground like the ones in MMA or WWE. This was the place where the fighters beat the out of their opponents or even killing them.

“GENTLEMEN!!! SETTLE DOWN!!! THIS IS THE NIGHT YOU ALL WAITING FOR!!! THE KING OF THE KINGS MATCH!!!!” the people cheered louder as the emcee announced the title of the match. “IT IS A REALLY, REALLY RARE MATCH FOR YOU GUYS TO WITNESS TODAY!!SO, PUT YOUR BETS ON TODAY’S FIGHTERS ARE…. THE YOUNGEST FIGHTER IN OUR CLUB WHO HAD A WINNING RATIO OF 60% AND HE COULD “BITE OFF” YOUR LIMBS JUST LIKE HOW YOU USE A HOT KNIFE TO CUT THE BUTTER……. GGGGGGGGGGGGG---DRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGGGOOOOONNNNN!!!!” a young blonde guy with great toned abs stepped onto the ring, letting people knows who IS the boss for tonight’s match. 

“AS FOR HIS OPPONENT, IT’S THE KING OF THIS STAGE, THE MONSTER WHO HAD WON MORE THAN 400 ROUNDS WITH NOT ONE OF HIS OPPONENT SURVIVED FOR LESS THAN 3 MONTHS….. THE KING!!!” the reaction from the crowds was over the top. The monstrously muscular man walked onto the stage with the aura of the king of the ring. He growled like a lion to show his ownage on this stage which made the crowd more hyped up while for his opponent, he just stood there with a confidence yet sarcastic smirk on his face.

“Great…. This will be easy…” King said, cracking his fingers and neck while both of them walking to the center of the stage. “This will end in 5 minutes, little one.”

“Oh yeah… It will end at 5 minutes….” The blonde stretched his arm a little, still giving that same smirk his opponent hated “ I think it will be shorter than that…”

When the bell rings, the match, which soon will be a gruesome and bloody, had been started. Both of the “kings” were going round on the ring, trying to waiting for their opponents’ first step. King tried to swing a few punches onto the blonde but with his great agilities and smaller in size, the blonde was able to dodge away pretty effectively.

“Hey, big head!! I thought you said this would be ended in 5?? Why are you swinging your punches like a girl??” the blonde challenged which made the guy pissed off quickly.

King growled with anger and tried to get a hold onto him but to no avail. The blonde successfully landed a few hard punches onto his abdomen which really had no effect on the muscular man. That’s not his plan… When the muscular man tried to swing a punch at him, he grabbed his arm and broke it just like a weak twig. The blonde quickly let go of him and went further from him to avoid getting hit soon as he did that while the muscular man was growling not with pride but pain.

“Hmmm…. 2 minutes down, 3 more to go…” The blonde executed to his second move: breaking his other arm.

He kicked King’s left abdomen which caused him to fall onto the stage and as quickly as possible he broke the other arm of his. The “lion’s” arm had bitten off by the “dragon” and now he was lying on the ground, powerless and totally “disarmed”. Everyone outside the ring had gone wild, waiting for the “dragon’s” next move. As soon as he was done with that, he sat on his torso and gave him a few hard punches onto the face which gave bad cuts and bloody bruises all over the man face.

“KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!!” the crowds echoed but for him, killing is not his motive in this match. He was hesitating to take his life. He never killed anyone in the last few match but now, everyone was telling him to kill???

“B-boy… J-ust d-do w-what they say….” The weakened man muttered breathlessly the blonde was totally not expecting this. His opponent asked him to break his neck?? Is he crazy?? He’s doing for the cash, not for killing…

Suddenly, a man with a devil’s mask in a black suit walked up the ring and pushed him off the badly wounded man. He was totally confused what was happening next. The “devil” crouched down and snapped Jeong Nam’s neck. He was shocked and really confused of what had happened. When the “devil” stood back up, he fished out a pistol from his pocket and shot the dead guy on the floor until it was out of ammo. Blood was everywhere on the stage and he definitely knew something was wrong. Instantly, the whole ring booed at him while the “devil” pulled him out from the stage.

“This is what happened to those you didn’t kill on the stage.” The “devil’s” voice gave him shivers in his spine. All this while the fighters he dealt with was killed??

“This is wrong…. I’m doing it for the money!!!” he thought. "Not for someone else's life!!!"

He looked for the boss of the underground ring immediately and told him he was quitting every single match but to do that, he would pay a price, a big price. On that same night, he received a big bag of cash but he lost quite an amount of blood just to get that bag of cash and it scared the daylight out of his mother. The bag of money wasn’t use and the mother and son called it as the blood bag. It was a day they will not forget and it totally scarred him for life.

 

 

 

 

 

15 subs is enough to get things started.... Well thanks to those who subscribed and thanks to meLOVEyou for upvoting my story!!! Let's start the journey of love!!! This is just some short flashback and this will give you a clear image of what i'm going to typed in the new chapters. Hope you like it!!!

 

Please do subscribe and any comments about this will be greatly appreciated!!! XDXD

Reporting to Actual (You guys).... This is Infamous97.... I need more subscribers immediately.... I repeat i need more subscribers.... over...