Pain

You and Me (Re-editing)

“Ruff!!! Ruff!!” the little black furry creature barked causing the sleeping latter to wake up groggily.

“Alright… alright…. I’m awake now…” he patted the puppy’s head with a small smile. “Now… Sit… on the floor…” The creature quickly went onto the ground and obeyed what he had said. “Hehe…. You’re getting smarter, aren’t you, little fella??”

The puppy barked as if it understood its owner. He thought that he will not give him a name because this is not his dog, it’s hers. So, he would just call him little fella for now. This puppy helped him a lot. The first day bringing him back home was bad. It peed everywhere and barking for now reasons but after a few days of research, he finally understood more about dogs. He knew how to train them, when to feed them and even brought him to the park to jog sometime after his part time job in a nearby café. He got that job few days ago. It was not that bad though.

“Well, I need to go to school, okay?? Protect umma properly..” the dog his hand while he smiled “Aja…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the same morning, Taeyeon went back to the same alley to find the same box containing the little puppy she loved for the past few days. Yes, it was love at first sight but sadly, the box is gone. She tried to go back again and again to look for the same box, and she even look at the dumpster nearby but there was no luck.

“Aish… Where did it go???” she ruffled her hair frustratingly. She wanted to cry too because this is not an ordinary puppy and it is a present from him, Kwon Ji Yong!!!

“Miss Kim, please we need to go. If not, you’re going to be late.” The chauffeur said while looking at his wrist watch.

“Fine… Let’s go…” she hold her tears back and went into the limousine. “This…. !!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Hi babe!!!” Jeong Su greeted happily at her and tried to kiss her but she turned away. “What’s the matter?? Are you still angry at what I said?? C’mon, it’s been 2 weeks…  Why are being so mean to me??” he pouted and Taeyeon really wanted to laugh at it but she wanted to be tough for his friend.

“No, what you’ve said was wrong and I’m not going to tolerate my own BOYFREIND on not caring my friend.” She said sternly and looked straight into his eyes. “Now run along and stop disturbing me.”

To her surprise, he hold onto her head and forced her to kiss him. There were “ohhhs..” and “awwss” echoed in the class. At first she was struggling due to the embarrassment, but soon she responded to the kiss and relaxed. Knowing he had won the war, he enjoyed the kiss and prolonged it.

“So, am I forgiven??” he said after the kiss, leaving Taeyeon breathless and blushing.

“Y-yah…. That’s not fair!!” she hit his chest while he just laughed it off, seeing his girlfriend all cutesy this way.

“No love is fair, Taeyeonnie.” He said while holding her cheek and staring into her eyes lovingly. “So, stop being so mad at me, ara??”

“Ehem… Urm, you mind??” Jessica, one of their friends were standing there with her arms folded. “Get a room, please??”

“Oh someone is jealous….” He teased back, knowing there was someone out there sending her cheesy, lovy-dovy love letters in pink almost every day.

“Y-yah… I’m not…” she blushed while the couples laughed at her reaction.

“Well, Sica-ah… You should really know who he/she is…”

“What?? A she?? You serious??” Jessica said with shocked eyes.”I’m not bi or even a lesbian, you know??”

“But your action tells otherwise, Sica…” Jeong Su said with a smirk while she was silent immediately knowing what he will said later. To avoid that, she needed to shut up and that information will not said out loud again.

There was once she concentrated her eyesight on a girl, saying how hot she was and a lot more compliments towards her. There was a guy beside her but she didn’t talk much about that guy. So, that was the couples’ assumption. She IS gay but they found it no problem.  Love is an emotion that can’t be controlled. No matter what age, race and gender. Therefore, they found it okay.

“Good morning, class…” As soon as the teacher came in, everyone stopped what they were doing and greeted the teacher. For the couples, they just hold their hands for the whole class.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Aish…. I shouldn’t have brought you here… You’re so troublesome, little fella” The puppy growled at him. “Okay, I’m sorry…. You should stay at home and look after umma you know??” This time the puppy barked at him.

They were at the rooftop. Since little fella was following him around, he decided to bring him up there and leashed it at a nearby metal pole. So, when he came out for toilet or recess, he would come up and checked on it, making sure it will not make a big mess.

“Is anyone up here??” the door suddenly opened and revealed the girl he really didn’t want to see.

“What are you doing here???” Ji Yong quickly closed the little puppy’s mouth with his hand and hid it behind him.

“This is my place and you’re using it.” She stated like the matter-of-fact. “Oh… what are you hiding behind you??”

“Nothing…” The puppy started to struggle and whined, causing his to clamp on its mouth harder. “Don’t move” He whispered worriedly.

“Yah, let me take a look”

“No…. it’s nothing…” he pushed it into a nearby pot and put it over the top of it, and leaned on it. “See, I told you is nothing…”

“I think you need your cigarette… you’re weird…”

Then, there it came. They were engulfed in an awkward silence. Both parties had no ideas what to say to each other.

“Should I apologize??” they thought about the same idea.

“I think I got something I wanted to tell you…” They said in unison, shockingly...  “You first…” again with the unison.

“Ladies first…” he said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

“Well, I want to say I’m sorry for making you to break your promise… It was my fault that caused you these…. Urm…”

“Caused me what??” he asked curiously.

“Those…” she pointed at one of those visible scars on his wrist. He looked at her with a sad smile which took her by surprise.

“First of all, I’m the one who supposed to apologize to you for shouting at you and pushing you over there…” he paused “secondly, these are not your fault…” she was surprised and all this while she thought it was her fault.

“Pabo Taeng…” she thought.

“This is my own will… Getting it for you…” He said it sincerely. “I saw you… That day… With it…”

“You saw me…” she was surprised to hear that. Too many surprises one day causes her to feel blur. “But…. You’re…. I….”

“Yes, I’m there, the whole time with Yuri…” He said with a small smile plastered on his face.

“Damn it… Yuri… You plotted the whole thing?!?!?” she started to feel regret and dump to believe on her. “Gah… This is embarrassing…”

“Well, do you like it??” He asked, trying to get the real answer from her.

“I don’t like it…” That answer gave me a deep frowned. He thought she loved it when the first time he saw her holding it in her embrace. “But, I love it… Very much..”

“Phew~~ I thought you’re not going to like it…” he opened the pot and let the puppy go “Little fella, go to new umma. Meet umma KIM!!!”

“Ruff!! Ruff!!”

“OMG!! But HOW?!?!?” she was surprised. “I thought someone took it away…. YAH!!! YOU’RE THE WHO TOOK IT?!!?”

“Haha… The Kim I knew ten years ago haven’t changed even slightly… So cute yet intelligent!!!” as expected, the wall that was built in Ji Yong’s heart had been melted just by the cute sight in front of him. He pinched the latter while she was looking at him with shock.

“Yah!!” She pushed his hands off and backed off from him with the puppy in her arms.

“Aigoo…. C’mon… It’s just a pinch at your cheek…” the blushing girl just turned away and pouting. “Stop pouting or I’m going to kiss you..”

“Andwae!! I got a boyfriend for your information…”

“I know…” she took a punch from his mood swing again. “Well, what are you going to name little fella here?” he took out a cigarette and lit it up after asking her the question.

“I thought you had a name for him since the day you bought him..” She frowned seeing him smoke again “Yah~~ Stop smoking please??”

“Stop caring so much about me and what is the name for him??” he said after puffing out the smoke.

“Well, I’m your frei—“

“But not your lover…” he cuts her off, leaving her rooted onto the ground.

“Is this why he got so worked up?” she thought, frowning.

“Well, can’t a friend care for others??” she tried whiel the puppy barked as if he agreed with what Taeyeon said.

Seeing both of them giving the puppy eyes at him, he exhaled frustratingly and threw his cigarettes. For her, she never had thought that puppy eyes look worked!! She celebrated in her mind while giving him a smile as approval.

“Hey, I got to go…” He looked at time and noticed it was time for his training. He took his bag of stuff and decided to get going but got stopped by Taeyeon. “Yeah??”

“What about him??” she carried the puppy up and showed him a confused look.

“It’s yours. So keep it…” he said while pushing the puppy back to her.

“ My mom hated little pets like Ginger here…” she said while showing the heart-melting, cute pout again.

“Urmm….. If in that case….. Can you bring him back right after… 5??”

“No problem…. I’m waiting for oppa until that time too… He got something to do…”

“Okay meet you at here at 5!!” He walked off leaving the puppy with him.

“Ginger-ah, do you know I like him since the day we met?? But, I’m already dating with Jeong Su oppa… ottoke??” the puppy her nose and instantly her frown was replaced with a contented smile. “Thank you, Ji Yong-ah…. This is the best birthday present ever!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She took the leash and guided the puppy to walk around the school garden. Since school had over 2 hours ago, what she did was legal now. Sometimes, she ran and the puppy was trying his best to chase after Taeyeon. It was great for Taeyeon. This was the first time she felt…. great without Jeong Su. Since the first day she came here, the first friend she got was Jeong Su and slowly they developed the relationship they were having now. She was clingy with him because she was lonely. She only got Jessica as her friend the day she reached here. So, most of the time, Jeong Su was the one who accompanied her. The puppy her cheeks, snapping her back from all those memories.

“Yah~~~ Oppa… Don’t you think it was a bit too much…”

“Nope, I’m just doing I’m doing best in….” She furrowed her eyebrows, hearing that voice.

“Jeong Su oppa??” she thought with curiosity. She went closer to where the voice was from and her heart shattered into pieces when she saw the one she loved kissing passionately with another girl. The puppy barked at the kissing couples, shocking both of the parties.

“Taeyeon-ah… it’s not what you---“

“I HATE YOU!!!” she pulled the leash of the dog and ran off.

“No, listen to me!! It’s not what you think!!” he hold her hands up to stop her…” Please listen to me…”

“No let me go!!” she struggle and dropped the leash while the puppy ran off without her knowing.

He started to force a kiss on her while she tried her best to struggle. Tears started to flow down from her eyes. Not only he started to kiss her neck, he tried to her school uniform too. She tried to break it off but to no avail. She was trapped and powerless.

“Please help me…” all she could do was mewling and sobbing out loud while getting ually assaulted by him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Ruff!! Ruff!! Ruff Ruff Ruff!!!” The puppy was jumping while barking under the stage.

“Yah!! A puppy in the gym???” Get him out…” the coach shouted loudly at one of his students.

“Coach, it’s mine… I’ll do something about it… I’m sorry…” ji Yong quickly bowed apologetically at his coach and took the dog out. “What are you doing here?? Aren’t you with Taeyeon??”

The puppy pulled on the leash his holding. He relaxed his hands on the leash and let the puppy leads the way into one of the hallway. The sight he saw was making him burnt in anger. The dark voice rang in his mind again as the dark side of him took over.

“YOU MOTHERF’CKER!!! GET THE F’CK AWAY FROM TAEYEON!!!” he rushed forward and started giving the guy a hard time.

After he knocked him out cold with bruises all over his body, he quickly went around and hugged the shivering latter. The puppy was biting on the guy’s shirt like he wa trying to do what ji Yong had did.

“It’s okay, Taeyeon… I’m here…” He hushed, trying his best not to break down in front of her. He needs to be tough when it came to situation like this. “Taeyeon…. Please….”

“I’m dirty…. Stop hugging me….” She tried to push him away, resulted a tighter hug from him. Ji Yong started to cry too… This was too much for him. It was just like the same scene he saw him doing it to his mother. “YAH!!! STOP CRYING!!!” he shouted and immediately Taeyeon stopped crying, getting the same weird mood swing from him. “Stop it…. Please…. Stop… you’re not dirty…. You’re still the Taeyeon I once knew…. Stop saying anything….”

They were hugging each other and no one spoke a single word. She felt bad…. Seeing those tears from his eyes… It felt like she did something that hurt him again…

“May I ask you a question, Taeyeon-ah….” His said while sobbing.

“What… Is it?” she did the same which resulted in a tighter hug. She felt extremely comfortable and safe in his embrace, surprisingly.

“Forget everything about him, leave him and never go back….”

“What do you me---”

“A breakup, Taeyeon-ah…” he paused while trying to breathe in some air “He’s a bad guy… I saw him before… please do believe me…”

“Huh… I thought… They met before?? How??” she thought

“I’ve already planned to make a breakup… He’s a big, fat jerk…” she quickly diverted her thought and hissed. “Why do you cry?? You’re not the victim... I am and you’re already crying like a baby…”

“I don’t want to see the person I love to get into this kind of situation…” he looked into her eyes with sadness but she was attracted to those bloodshot eyes that sent chills into her spine “It reminds me of my dad, Taeyeon-ah… You think that you know me but you’re not… “

“What are the things I don’t know about you??” he stayed in silence “Please tell me about it…”

He just smiled sadly at her and pulled her up again from their position. Once, she remembered she was only in her lingerie; she quickly covered them up and turned around, told Ji Yong to go away. Surprisingly, a white towel was wrapped around her chest and she could totally felt it was tied behind her. After he tied it tightly behind her back, he took Ginger’s leash and walked away.

“Taeyeon-ah… I just can’t…. tell you the answer yet…. Please be patient…” he exclaimed without facing Taeyeon.. “I will take care of Ginger for you and there are some new smaller uniform in my locker and the password is your birthday…” Taeyeon was blushing madly, knowing someone used her birthday as a password.








"What have you done to me, Ji Yong-ah??”

 

Phew~~~ I neveer type this fast before... Hope you will like this chappie!!!

To those who havent subscribe or still in "silent mode", please do subscribe and a comment from you is much appreciated!!!