Happy Days

You and Me (Re-editing)

 

         The morning sun rose giving the dark sky a new color and atmosphere. The latter was still sleeping soundly in his room with his curtain closed until….

“Beep beep beep beep….”

“Oh my gosh~~~ what time is it??” he took the beeping alarm clock and checked the time. “OH F’CK I’M LATE!!!” he quickly pulled off his blanket and jumped off from the bed, getting prepared for the day.. Late… Again

“Taeyeon is so gonna kill me…” he mumbled while trying to get his shirt on.

                After he was done with his uniform, Ji looked at the mirror once more and off e went. He ran quickly down to the table where the same breakfast was served for almost his whole life but he didn’t mind. “Mom was probably off to work now” he thought while trying to stuff the plain bread into his mouth. He finished off his breakfast, locked the door and ran as quickly as possible to get to her waiting girlfriend. This was not the first time though but still it scared him sometimes to know how impatient her girlfriend could be and it would give them a bad day too after getting some “punishments” from her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Grrrr~~~ He’s late!!! How many times do I need to stand here and wait!!” she looked at his wristwatch impatiently with her brows furrowed. “Mr Lee, Can you get me to school??”

“I thought you’re waiting for him??”

“That jerk is late again….” She huffed in annoyance.

“Miss Kim, you got to be patient sometimes. He’s a good man. Coming here without a car is terribly far for him so just let him take his time.”

“Why didn’t I think of that??” Taeyeon felt a little embarrassed about what her chauffeur said. It was hit square on the nail. She pulled out her phone and looked for his contact but the she remembered he didn’t have any cell phone. “Damn… I will really need to buy you a phone. It’s getting hard to communicate with you.”

“I’M SORRY!!! I’M LATE!!! OH GOSH!!! ARGH!!!!” he was gasping badly for air while holding his hand up to tell Tae to stop the nagging which she understood it. “Here’s something for you.”

                Taeyeon’s anger was totally dispersed into thin air and soon replaced with a soft, shy smile. She took the rose from his hand and sniffed the fragrance of it. He looked up and felt proud to see the rose he bought from a nearby flower shop played its part. He stood up after feeling much better and apologized to her but still received a shy smack at the arm from Tae. He was grinning to see this side of her. Just a single rose could melt her anger?? No wonder couples usually give rose to each other. He thought.

“Don’t be late next time. Aja!!” she gave the rose to Mr Lee and pulled Ji with her excitingly. Mr Lee just winked at Ji Yong as the tips he gave last time worked. Taeyeon loved rose as much as she loved blue. So, Mr Lee just gave Ji a little pointer  to soften the angered Taeyeon last week and it worked.

“Aigoo…. Taeyeon-ah, slow down. The school won’t close down because I’m late.” Ji pulled her back and hugged her from the back.” Taeyeon was blushing red once she was in his embrace. “Since we’re late, let’s skip school.”

“Dae???”

“Let’s go for plan B of mine. Skip school and have fun.”

Taeyeon turned back and faced her boyfriend with wide eyes, and jaw dropped. “What?? No” she said firmly “We have to go to school. Now, let’s go.” Deep down she wanted to follow his plan. Skipping school?? She was afraid to get punishment from both the school authorities and especially her mother who had warned her since primary school. She knew the consequences if she really did run away from school. To worsen the situation, the headmaster was one of her mother’s friends who can just pick up the phone and report to her.

“Yah~~ Why not??” he whined while trying to hold the girl who was struggling to break free from his embrace. “Skip school once for me please.”

“No!!! Skipping school is bad and we will get punish by the school authorities!! I don’t want to get punished. AND your results are bad!!!”

“Nawww… I’m hurt. You’re so bad. You rather not get any punishment than spend some quality time with me?” He let go of her while pouting at her. This was the first time for her and seeing him being childish but she liked this side of him a lot. “You’ve been rejecting every single date.”

“That’s not what I meant but…. I’m scared….”

Ji intertwined their hands and walked slowly with her. “Don’t be.  Coz I’m here…”Her hearts beat rapidly and she couldn’t breathe properly. Those words came out from his mouth took her breath away.

“But still…. Mom will be so mad at me.” She lowered her head, making Ji feeling guilty to that. He knew that Tae’s mother was someone who had high expectation towards her. She wanted everything perfect in her daughter. If she’s not satisfied with it, she would do anything to get her mind into game again, including caning and lock up.

“Do you think I will let her do that to you??” her brows were furrowed when his question got her attention. “This is my plan and if she did do something bad to you, well she can say goodbye to her daughter because she doesn’t deserve someone as perfect as you.”

“Hey!! What do you mean by that??”

“Because I’m going to take you far, far away from her and marry you, and never let her touch you again.” He said proudly to her while Taeyeon was having a somersault in her stomach. Her cheeks were blushing madly when she heard the word “marry”. “So, are you going with me, willingly or forcefully?”

“W-well… I don’t have a choice, right? Let’s go then.”

“Aja!!! I bet you will like it.” He raised his fist like a kid, causing Taeyeon to giggle to his dorkiness. “Oh, that one special day for both of us WILL come. You just need to wait for it.” He hold tighter onto her hands and shouted: “LET’S GO!!!!”

“What have you done to me???”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Look who we got here?? Isn’t that Kwon Ji Yong??” an old man in a sailor’s uniform greeted Ji cheerfully and they hugged. “Haha you got some mighty great taste for girls.”

“Aish!! Stop looking at my girlfriend that way old man. Taeyeon, this is Mr Lee , is the owner of this skating ring, and old man, she’s my girlfriend, Kim Tae Yeon.”

“Hi..” Taeyeon greeted shyly towards the man.

“Nice to meet you, my lady.” Mr Lee took her hand and put a small kiss on it.

“Yah!! Get you dirty lips off her hands, old man!!” Ji quickly pulled her hands away from him while shooting glares at him.

“Hahaha… I’m just playing with you, Ji. My wife is just over…. There…. Shoot!! ENJOY YOURSELVES!! AND EVERYTHING IS ON ME!!!” Mr Lee quickly ran towards his wife who was fuming red and shooting deadly glares at him.

“That old man…” He shook his head while chuckling at the playful old man who was getting pulled by the ear.

“How did you know him??” she asked curiously.

“He was my boss. Way before those days.” He replied “What size do you wear?”

“Size 5”

“Hey!! Dong Yongbae, get me a pair of size 5 and size 9!!” the poor guy, who was sleeping soundly, startled by the loud voice.

“Yah~~~ Why did you do that for??” the guy said, annoyed at him for waking him up in that way. He walked groggily to the rack and got them two pairs of skating blade.

“Why are we getting skating blade for??” Taeyeon asked innocently.

“Pabo!! This is a skating ring. We are going for ice skating.” He knocked on her poor head, causing the poor latter to groan in pain. “Thanks YongBae!”

“You owe me a song.”

“No problem, brah!! Now, you better keep those tiny eyes of yours open or I will tell Mr Lee that you’re slacking off.” Taeyeon nudged side with a glare. “Need to go now.”

“Yeah yeah.” They walked off to a nearby bench and sat down to put on those blades.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“I’m not that good in ice skating. You won’t let me fall right???” Taeyeon asked hesitantly while trying to get a grip. She couldn’t even walk with those blades on but Ji Yong was there the whole time, helping her to walk properly to the skating ring.

“Stop being a scaredy cat. I’m here, just hold on tight.” He holds her arms securely while gliding slowly backwards. “Try to walk slowly. Step by Step”

Left, right, left, right…. She walked on the slippery, icy pavement with care and with Ji Yong dragging her slightly too forcefully, she got pretty scared. “Ji, stop!! I can’t do this!!!” she wanted to push off his arms but the grip was tight.

“Hey, you can do this. Look at me.” She looked into those dark orbs which really gave an effect to her. “Keep your legs close together and bend your knees a bit. Yea that’s right…”

“Balance your shoulders with your feet movement… Yes, like that… Now move forward…” slowly, they started to glide but still a bit shaky for Taeyeon. All those time she just looked into those eyes and listened to the soothing voice of his, they were hypnotizing to her.

He let go of her arms and immediately, she was unable to balance herself and her whole body turned shaky. She looked up at him but that guy just gave her a smile which annoyed her. “Yah, Kwon Ji Yong!!!” she shouted frustratingly while Ji Yong just smiled at her. “I thought you’re going to help me!!”

“Keep your legs close together...” she quickly did as he told as she did not want to hurt her behind “Now, move forward… Slowly…” she obeyed and did it shakily.

When she looked up, Ji Yong was far away from her and she did try to glide faster shakily. She felt insecure and afraid when he was so far away from her. Falling down onto the icy pavement was the last thing she wanted to happen. As for Ji, he did that on purpose. If he did not let go, could she do what she was doing right now?? He just glided backward naturally while the poor amateur who was his girlfriend was trying her best to catch up with him.

“Yah!!! Can’t you go slower??? I’m still new at this” She said fearfully and shakily but Ji looked at her with smile which she found it annoying. “You jerk!!”

“Don’t be afraid to fall, Taeyeonnie!!! If you fall, I’m here”

“But you’re that far away!!!”

“Do you think I really will let you f---“ he quickly went forward and caught the falling Taeyeon. “See… I’m here right??”

She hit his arm hard and endlessly with a glare “I told you to wait for me, right?? I knew I’m going to fall. What if you’re not quick enough to catch me like right now???” Ji Yong just smiled at what her girlfriend said. He knew something about her today. She needs someone to lean on who was him.

“Everybody falls…” that shocked Taeyeon. What did he mean by that? She thought. “And when you fall, just like now, I will be here no matter what.” He hugged her tightly while giving a small kiss on her crown. “And now, let’s just enjoy!!!” he broke apart from the embrace and held onto her hands.

“I wish you could….”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“I love you until He breaks us apart.” Ji Yong repeated the cheesy line from the movie they watched. “Don’t leave me…”

“Yah, Kwon!! Stop it…” her cheeks were burning with embarrassment. Although she was telling him to stop, but she loved it every single word coming out from those lips. It was way better than the ones said by the actor in the movie.

“Hehe… I knew you like it.” He hold their hand and looked at her. “And stop being denial.”

“No I’m not..”

“See!!! I told you so!! Just said I like it and I will stop the tease.”

“Blek~~~”

“Aigoo… C’mon let’s get you home.”

A day well spent for them. They played, ate and did so many things until the sun set. Skipping school was the right decision for Taeyeon. It was been a while since the last time she felt this carefree. Taeyeon was hugging Ji’s muscular arm with her head leaned onto his shoulder. The cool wind blew softly on them and they were enjoying every single moment.

“Thank you, Ji…. I will never forget about these moments we are spending right now.” She murmured.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Boss, here’s the thing you want.” The guy with a cap passed a brown envelope to the man. “Their pictures, their locations…”

The man gave him a stack of money and shook his hand. “Get me more of their pictures, you will be rewarded.”

“How much??”

“Get me the things I want and I will tell you your reward. You hear me?” Guns were pointed at the guy with a cap which he nodded his head as soon as he saw guns were drawn. “Good.”

 

 

 

I'm back! Do you miss me?? XDXD Sorry for the very late update coz im having what a writer hates the most--- writer's block. it took me so long just to funish this. I have it all laid out now so i think the updates will be a little faster (i think). Exams are near so... you know right??? So, enjoy and leave some comment below plz.. Your comment is my energy to continue and improve in this story.