Fear (ii)

You and Me (Re-editing)

 “60…. 61…” Yuri and Taeyeon mumbled weakly while doing the sit-ups rep given by Ji Yong. He was a bit…. Hardcore when it came to working out.

“Why are you guys mumbling?? SHOUT!!! AND DO IT FASTER!!!” he shouted at them while both of the girls started shouting the numbers of times they were doing it with a quicker pace.

 “Yah~~~ I can’t do it anymore….” Taeyeon said after she stopped doing it which soon Yuri did the same.

“Omomomomo…. You are a monster, oppa….” Yuri whined weakly.

“Well, if you start to doubt yourself, you can walk out from this room and be a normal pitiful person who gets push around and throwing harsh comments to…” he shrugged and started to walk away.

“No… Kwon Yuri, you’re not walking out of this room until you are the person you want… Start doing now…” she thought and started doing sit-ups again. “71… 72… 73…”

Taeyeon was looking at Yuri, surprised of her determination. She looked at Ji Yong which she soon got a shrug as a response. Seeing this situation, she knew there was no choice but to continue doing so. Ji Yong was looking at the girls, proud that they made the right decision and happy to see both of them were encouraging each other in the cruel training of his. He went through this long time ago with the guy who gave him the “blood bag”. It was pure hell but the end results were shocking. His confidence was totally up to a new level and appearance was better than the old him.

“At least I went through more hell than they are… Girls, hwaiting!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“DAMN!!! THAT… WAS….”

“PAINFUL!!!!” both Yuri and Taeyeon said in unison after getting hit by Ji Yong’s strong punch. At least they got some protective gears on. If they didn’t, it will be much more painful for them.

“You guys did well though… Knowing how to defense yourself..” Ji Yong wiped off the sweats off his body with a towel nearby.

“More like being your punching bag…” Taeyeon said with pain while Yuri nodded with agreement. “ Yah… Let me help you with that…” She walked forward and tried to help him wiping his back but soon receive a glare from him. “What??”

“Don’t…. Taeyeon…” the cold tone voice back, giving them chills down their spine. Yuri never him using that tone unless it was something bad…

“Yah… oppa.. She’s just trying to help…”

“When I say no, it means NO!!!” he exclaimed in anger. “I’m sorry…. It’s just…. I need to go…” he changed into his white T-shirt and walked off from the room.

“What just happened??” Taeyeon looked at Yuri sadly. This was the first time for both of them notice this time of him. Avoiding someone as not usually his thing.

“I’m not sure… You should probably look for him…” Taeyeon nodded his head and quickly went to the locker room to get change...

“Maybe we really don’t know what the changes in you are.” Yuri thought while started to punch on the sandbag. “I hope unnie can help…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A sad, slow rhythm was heard in the school music room. It was the first time Taeyeon had heard such saddening song in her life. She bit her lips and followed where the melody from. She could totally felt the one who was playing the song was in a very negative emotion. It was like… someone had left him/her going through the up and down of his life all alone. Tears started to roll down from her cheeks when she reached the room.

“Who the hell is  playing the song??” she thought while trying to muffle her sobs using her hand. “I’m so going to kill that guy…”

She peaked into the room and there he was playing the piano with a very sad emotion. His fingers were pressing on each key with such precision but in the same time, the emotion he portrayed throughout the whole song, the tears she were trying to hold were unbearable. Suddenly, the music stopped and she as already crying her eyes out. She went towards him and hugged him from behind.

“I’m sorry…” she said, sniffing.

“Don’t touch me…” he tried to push her away which resulted to a tighter hug. “Let me go…” but one thing from her stopped him from all movement.

“Why are you…” the look on his face… It shocked her.. His face was all pale, those dark orbs were filled with pain and he was shivering as if he saw a ghost. “Hey, you okay…” no response of him and it made her scared of what will happen “Tell me what’s wrong….”

“NO!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” He fell onto the ground and hugged his knee together at a nearby conner. It was heart-wrenching for Taeyeon to see. She wiped off her tears, trying to act like what Ji Yong had told him. Be tough and strong.

“Hey, I’m not going anywhere until you tell me…” she went forward while he tried to hug himself tighter. “Ji Yong-ah… Please….” He shook his head and trying to get away from her.

“Tell me… What is it??”

“Take it off…”

“Take what off?” She misunderstood what she said and quickly covered her chest. “I’m doing my best to help you here… Stop being a byuntae…”

“That…” he pointed at her waist like a little kid feared of a little bug.

She quickly took the belt off and threw it away and sat beside her. The scared latter instantly relaxed as his tense shoulder was relaxed. She hugged him at the side, trying to calm him down. It was the same feel whenever his mother was there. The warmth, protectiveness and security. He felt it all from this girl who was hugging him. He leaned down just like what he had done whenever his mother hugged him.

“You okay now??” she brushed his hair which was indeed relaxed him down like a snap of a finger. It was surprising that this guy, who was all strong, tough and hot, was that fragile… Like a kid.

“This is why I don’t want you to know what the changes in me were” he said coldly yet it sounded so painful and insecure. “I still want to be the strong, tough hero you want.... just like what you’ve wished for… .The day before you went off… I don't want to look weak... But this stupid things that happened to me... They f'ck everything up...."

“You’re still the superhero in my heart…” She said, blushing embarrassingly of what she had just said. “No matter what changes had made in you... You're still the one i once knew”

“It’s just…. Scary to see all the things I feared…. Right after I met you again….” He said, not looking at her.”I don’t want go through each and every one of them anymore…”

“Can you tell me…. What are them??” she asked, trying to know what made him so scared like this but he said nothing in return and she could totaly felt the atmosphere dropped tremendously. So, she decided to quickly change the subject before it gone into the same situation like just now. “So, who taught you how to play the piano? You’re…. very good in playing it…”

“My teacher… middle school… It was great to know her…” this time he replied looking at her. She blushed in deep shade of red, knowing that she was hugging the guy while he leaned down and looked back into her eyes. “You know… After you left, everything changed…. A lot…. I’m not the same person anymore…. Everyone hates me into their bone… The smile you once small was gone and replaced with a frown and anger was blown everywhere I went to…. It was bad…. Real bad….” She brushed his head lovingly, letting him know to continue. “ I got myself into some pretty bad fights… Hurting everyone who came near to me… Going back home was pure.... torture…” His voice started to crack “Thanks to her…. Piano changed my life into a better world…” He smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks “It tunes down my anger, pain and sorrow… “Music is the thing that can bring us, human peace and calm. Not only it can do that, it is a universal language… With music, any kinds of expression can portray in the music you chose.” Those few sentence from her… They were carved into my mind… That day onwards I fall in love with music…”

“Wow… Can you show me the songs you knew how to play?” she said, happy that she could bring back the smile on his face.

“Of course…” he stood up just like an excited kid and pulled Taeyeon up from where they sat, and walked towards the upright piano.

She was surprised how quick he could change a sad song to a cheerful song and back to some romantic, cheesy songs. His fingers never once hit the wrong key and when he gave him a smile, it was like “OMG, HE’S SMILING AT ME!!”. Her heart pounded so hard that it would shoot right out from her chest. Her face was blushing all the time and every time he looked at her with that smile on, BOOM!! She will turn into a red cherry. The last key was pressed and Taeyeon gave him a round of applause.

“Daebak!!”

“Thank you..” he said shyly.

“Why didn’t I heard that song before??” she asked.

“Cause it’s my own song…” he said proudly.

“What??” she looked at him in shock.

“I wrote it… just for you…” she closed with surprise, blushing with a tint of pink. Never once someone did that for her. “It was my story of meeting you…” She turned into a red cherry again, not wanting to look into those mesmerizing dark orbs of his. “Hehe… You knew too much… Let’s go back and meet Ginger at my home...” He stood up leaving the girl in shocked. She was still confused. One second he was crying and the another he was smilling like a kid.

Mood Swings

“Y-yah… W-wait for me!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Ginger-ah!!! I’m home with Umma Taengoo!!” he shouted as the little puppy pounded on him. The latter was blushing again. It was bad enough for her to enjoy the quiet walk for them walking back home, not being affected by his mood swing and now this?? Being called as Umma and he even knew her nickname!!! “Aigoo… don’t you miss umma??” the puppy went over to Taeyeon and started to bounce on her leg.

“aigoo… hi sweetie…” she picked her up which resulted to from the puppy. “How do you know my nickname and why are you calling me umma in front of Ginger??” she said shyly.

“Hehe… I remembered your nickname, Taeyeon-ah… And he’s yours… Of course I need to call you as his umma…”

“If you knew my nickname, why don’t you use it??” she said shyly again, making Ji Yong to pinch her chubby cheeks. “Y-yah… Stop pinching me and answer my question…”

“Aigoo…. Aren’t you cute, blushing like that?” she hit him hard at his arm while he was laughing at her cuteness “Ok ok… I don’t call you taengoo because it’s…. urm…”

“Yah!! Spit it out now!!!’

“Your nickname …” he teased while receiving the puppy-eyes-and-cute-pouty-lips attack from Taeyeon “and I don’t use it because Kim Taeyeon, the name of this girl standing in front my me can be described just like how she looks. Cute, beautiful and cheerful…” Taeyeon was shocked by his words.

“Omomomoomomomomomomomomomo…. HE did not just say that!!! I’m not dreaming am i??”she pinched her cheeks hard which quite painful, actually “THIS IS NOT A DREAM!!”

“Stop pinching yourself, Taeyeon… This is reality and this guy who said everything is real too…” he teased while enjoying the cute sight of the girl.

“Y-y-yah…. I’m not…”

“Yes, you are…”

“No, I’m not!!”

Yes, you ARE!!”

“NO, I’M NOT!!” she said and accidentally caught her leg on a carpet and fall onto the guy In front of him. The puppy had jumped off before she even landed on him. What a smart dog….

“This is so not happening…” she was blushing while looking at Ji Yong.

“OMG!! What the hell just happen???” He was shocked too when he noticed he was under her.

 “Ji!!! I’m ho--- What are you guys doing??”

“Ruff!! Ruff!!”

 

In the gym

“Oh man… She looks so hot doing that…” the blonde looking at the girl who was doing rope jumping. “Look at those s… They are so… Wait wait wait… Why are you doing this?? God damn your erted mine, Jessica Jung….” She covered her red cheeks with her hands and walked off quickly, feeling embarrassed of what she had just said. "Remember that you're straight... No feelings for girls!!!"

 

 

 

A late double update... This will probably be my last update for this week.. Umma scolded me like mad because instead of studying, i'm writing this for you guys... Wish and hope you will love it... There will be more about Ji's fear so please be patient...

To those who havent subscribe or still in "silent mode", please do subscribe and a comment from you is much appreciated!!!