The Beginning

You and Me (Re-editing)

A/N: Some changes at the back... Sorry!! 

“Kim Taeyeon, will you make new memories with me and bear with everything I’m going through in the future???”

Taeyeon was shocked from the sudden confession. Her heart was beating like mad and her cheeks heated up due to the deep red blush on her face. Is this real?? She pinched her cheeks hard and realized that everything was real. It was just like one of the things she imagined back in those days but of course, not in this condition they were currently in.

“Well, we need to get you to the hospital… Your bruises are bad… Very bad..” She helped Ji Yong up and put his arm over her shoulder. Ji… He was hurt. Damn hurt... His heart was literally shattering into pieces but he just hold it in and showed a small, weak smile towards Taeyeon.

“I’m fine… There’s no nee---“

“Stop saying you’re fine!! I started to hate that word now” She snapped angrily at him. “Let’s go to the hospital and I WILL give you my answer for that question of yours. DON’T ever tell me you’re fine when you’re totally got your kicked.” She just dragged him to the door, not saying anything and feeling very angry whenever he try to cover up something to make her feel better. Ji was shocked, seeing the very pissed Taeyeon beside him but feeling a bit relieved that the silence from her was not a rejection. At least she cares…

“I hope you make a good decision, Taeyeon-ah…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“I’m at the hospital with a friend of mine, mom…” she spoke into the phone but the person inside was literally shouting at her since she got the call. “I told you already I’m fine!! Stop shouting at me okay??”

“…..”

“Oppa… He’s not with me.. Why??” it was disgusting just hearing his name after he did such f’cked-up thing to her. She was hurt that her mom didn’t even ask about the one who was hurt and currently in one of the room.  “Where is him?? I don’t know and I don’t need to know…”

“!@#$%^”

“MOM!!!” she hissed with anger “We broke up, okay?? He’s a jerk and now I have a friend to attend to. Bye. I will be back as soon as possible.” She cut off the line and huffed with annoyance. Her mom had changed since they moved into the town. Although her mom can be a sometime, but she still respects her as her mom.

“So, how is he, doc?” she asked right after she budged into the room.

“He got some stiches here and there... I put some medication on for his bruises and he needs to take some med just in case there are any infection at his wounds.” The doctor said after applying the medication cream at one of his bruises behind his back. “Wow... He got beat up quite badly… Do you know who did this to him? You should really report it to the authorities about it.” Taeyeon just looked at Ji yong but he just shrugged his shoulders as a reply to her questioning expression.

“Well, you’re good to go, young man. Stop involving yourself in fights, k?? Do anything you can to protect this young lady, you hear me?? It’s hard to find some girls like her nowadays.” The doc smiled at the blushing cou—friends and let them go after that. They thanked the doctor and walked out from his room awkwardly.

“Hehe… So what’s my answer, Taetae??” he gave the charming smile of his which really double up the speed of her heart beat. “It’s been a while since the last time I called you your nickname…” she hummed shyly as a response. “So, is that a yes??”

“M-maybe….” She tried to but ended up stuttering instead. “Aish…”

“Well, that’s a yes then...” he smiled at him and intertwined her small hands with his. Taeyeon’s cheeks were as warm as how her hand felt. It was comfortable to get the warmth she longed for since a kid but it was from a different guy. The guy who she met so many years ago and now, she can finally hold his hands and called him his man. “Enjoying the warmth??”

“Y-yes…”

“Stop being so shy. You’re my girlfriend now.”

“H-h-how is that related to me, being shy in front of my boyfriend?? Can’t I be shy in front of him??”

“Well, you look so cute and adorable whenever you’re blushing and Ji scared that someone will lay his eyes on you and snatch her away from him. Ji don’t want Taetae to leave again.” He released his hand from hers and went behind her to give her a back hug. “Ji just want TaeTae to stay in his embrace every single time Ji see Taetae…”

People were staring at the couple, saying how cute they were but who cares?? This is their beginning of being a couple. Skinship?? That was just a small thing when it comes to Ji. He will do a whole lot more instead of hugging or kissing at the cheek.

“Ji… I-I t-think y-you should l-let go…”

“No can’t do Taetae…” he sniffed in the fragrance of her hair and relaxed his whole body. “I think I’m slowly getting addicted to you…”

Omo… Stop doing this to me, Ji. It’s embarrassing…

“Let’s get you back home… I think your mom will start to shout at you once you step into your house…”

“H-how did you----“

“I’ve been looking out the window and staring at you the whole time. You frowned and tried to get something right, and you did told me that you got a call from your umma. So, am I right??” she blushed in deeper shade of red now, knowing that his boyfriend was having full attention at her. “Stop blushing…”

“Hmph…”

“Hehe… Never mind, I like blushing Kim Taeyeon than the kid Kim Taeyeon… Phew~~~”

“Y-yah… Nice way on ruining the atmosphere and I’m not a KID!!”

“Haha.. Says the one who pouted when she lost a game to a child.”

“Y-yah!! That’s not funny!!” She broke off the embrace and walked off, feeling embarrassed at what he said. Yup, she whined and pouted a lot when she lost a game back in the orphanage but still she didn’t really like it for him to use it as a tease.

“You really are a kid… The beginning of everything starts from here now…” he said to himself and tried to catch up with a newfound girlfriend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Do you know they broke up, honey??”

“….”

“Well, we should really do something about it?? We need those shares a lot.”

“….”

“Call Jeong Su to do something about it…”

“….”

“Good… Remember we need the share badly so don’t mess this up.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

They walked hand in hand all the way from the hospital. The silence around them was amazingly incredible for them. It was very soothing in the same time comfortable. In the whole journey back to her house, Ji was stealing glances at his newfound girlfriend. She is adorable!! He thought. In this world, nobody was as perfect as her in this world. She changed him inside out.

“Yah… Can you stop peeking that way??” Taeyeon admitted embarrassingly. Her cheeks were pinkish all the way from the hospital, knowing that he had been peeking at her for the whole time.

“Can’t I look at my beautiful girlfriend??” He broke off their hands and put his hand on her head to give small rubs on it. “Aigoo… Stop being so selfish!! Your beauty is meant to be admired by me only.” Taeyeon pushed him lightly at his side, feeling very shy to get such a compliment from him. Great is an understatement though, she felt…. so…. She couldn’t describe what she was feeling right now. Love can really make someone go crazy!!!

“Come here you!!” Ji wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him into a warm embrace. “Thanks to you… I’m a new man now. A man who conquered all his fear and having a woman by his side everywhere he goes.” There went the charming smile. Taeyeon was literally squealing in her mind. That smile looked so good on him.

“You know what? You should smile more, Ji. I don’t want to see you hurt anymore. No matter what the cause is, please… smile, okay??” Ji nodded as response “Pinky promise??”

“I think pinky promise ain’t gonna do good in between us.” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, feeling very confused at what he said. “Well, we did a pinky promise and at the end everything ended terrible, right??”

“Yeah….” She muttered.

“BUT…. There’s a new way on sealing a promise though…”

“Ho—“There goes her first kiss and his too.

A new way on sealing a promise?? Good game well played, Kwon Ji Yong!! At first, Taeyeon was shocked at the sudden kiss but soon she slowly returns the kiss. Both of them were each other lips slowly, enjoying the soft lips of their partner. Ji Yong was smiling all the way when he was able to capture her lips but Taeyeon, her stomach was doing somersault and her cheeks were burning badly. It was a brand new sensation for both of them.

“WAY TO GO!!!” both of them quickly snapped back to reality after hearing some people on the street cheering for them.

Ji Yong just scratched his head with a proud grin plastered on his face. Taeyeon was hugging him tightly like a kid who doesn’t want to go to the school. She was shy and embarrassed that their first kiss will be on the street but enjoyed it very much. Ji looked at his shy girlfriend, who was currently hugging him like a koala bear, proud at his own work of “art”. He slowly brushed her hair and hummed a song softly.

“You meanie~~~” Taeyeon hit him softly at the chest, bringing back him from the comfortable moment of silence. “Why did you do that for??”

“To seal off the promise…. You don’t like it??” Taeyeon lifted her face from his chest and glared at him cutely. “Well, from your expression, you like it. A LOT.”

“Y-yah…”

“Hahaha… Ara ara. Let’s go. It’s late.” He grabbed her hand and tried to walk her back home but Taeyeon pulled him back and gave him a quick peck on his lips, surprising the latter.

“Aja… I don’t want my mom to shout at me again.” She pulled onto their hands and walked faster than usual.

“Yah….” Ji kept up to her pace with a dorky grin on his face. “You like it don’t you??”

“Shut up!!”

“Aww… Hey, that’s out new way of sealing a promise then.”

“No way!!”

“But you like it!!”

“Who say so???”

“Your mind and your body”

“What are you a mind reader?? An investigator??”

“I’m YOUR personal mind reader and investigator, miss Kim.. So do you like it??”

“SHUT UP!!” she let go of their hand, covered her ears with her hands and ran as fast as possible to avoid the constant teasing from him. Actually, yes, she did enjoy the kiss. Who wouldn’t??

“Naw~~~ Hey wait up!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Is that Taeyeon??”

“I think she is…”

“Who is that guy then?? He looks awfully familiar.”

“I think it’s him, dad.”

“You lost to this pathetic guy?!? Jeong Su, I don’t care what you’re going to do but you better up your game.”

“You lost to this pathetic guy?!? Jeong Su, I don’t care what you’re going to do but you better up your game. Break them. Break them far apart. I will help you in it. We need her to make our company bigger in the industry to crush the Kims.”

“I’ll do my best, dad.”

 

 

HEHE*EMBARASSED*... Hi i'm back!!! So, business and relationship never come so well together. What do you think? Break or Stay?? I hope you'll enjoy this update!! *wink*