Let Me Help You With Your Fears

You and Me (Re-editing)

 

 “C’mon… Just go with me…”

“NO!!! Stop!!! I hate going there…”

Taeyeon was asking Ji Yong the whole day at school for him to go for a charity work in a nearby orphanage with her. Yes, the first thing she wanted tick the first “Fear List” of his which was making him be alright with the kids. Kids are fun to be with but with Ji Yong here, it was a totally different thing. A guy like him scares of little kids who run around the house?? She’s going to change this…

“Please…” she said it cutely at him with the puppy eyes that nobody even Ji Yong can resist. “Just this once…”

“Taeyeon..” he said coldly which rather creepy for her. “Don’t… I told you before just…. Don’t” He walked away in a quick pace, getting away from her.

All could she do was stood there and pout. She scratched her head trying to get a plan to really make him to go with her for this charity work. At first, she thought that aegyo, like what she did the whole morning, able to at least make him to agree on this but failed.

“I think it’s time for plan B… Sorry, Ji Yong-ah…” she folded the registration form and put it into her pocket. She wished that this time plan B will help but with more advantage this time. “Plan B: Gloves and Aegyos. Taeyeon, Hwaiting!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 At the same time, Yuri was eyeing the one she had a crush on, the famous ice princess, Jessica Jung. Jessica was flawless in her eyes. The school uniform that she wore really made her look…. indescribable for Yuri. It was just too much for her!! Suddenly, she turned around and saw Yuri staring at her mindlessly. She was blushing without her knowing.

“What does she want from me??” she thought. “Do I look that bad?? Aigooo… What are you even thinking?!?! Get your mind straight, Jung!!! You’re straight as a ruler!!!” She walked towards Yuri, who was staring at her like she was an angel or something, and flicked her head.

“Oww~~~” she rubbed the spot which was sore after that hard flick. Her eyes were teary when she reopened them which sudden guilt was felt by Jessica. “Why did you do that for???”

Instinctively, Jessica went towards her and pulled of her hand. Instead of Yuri, who was the one who rubbed her head, she rubbed it for her which really took Yuri by surprise. Both of them were blushing, liking the closeness they were in.

“Does it hurt??” she asked guiltily while the brunette shook her head. “Mianhae…. I shouldn’t have flicked you…” Yuri was a bit teary but still she responded with a small smile which made her blushed in a deeper shade of red. “Why do you look at me like that just now??” she blurted out accidentally. She quickly closed with her hands which was a really cute scene for the brunette.

“Because you look hot in school uniform…” Yuri was grinning happily at her, knowing that she did noticed her checking her out. Jessica’s heart was thumping like mad when she heard the compliment from her. She was totally rooted at the spot she was standing.

“OMG…. Did she just…. No!!! Andwae!! That’s just a normal compliment that came out from anyone you knew!!!” she shook the thoughts of and returned Yuri with a cold expression.

“I know I’m hot…”

“You’re damn right you’re hot…” Bang!! Yuri pushed her to the locker and locked inside her arms. Hey dark orbs were burning into Jessi’s soul, making the latter feeling so much smaller.

“W-w-what are you doing?? L-let me go!!” Jessica tried to push her off but to no avail. “Yah!!!” Yuri just chuckled at the struggling latter who was trying to push off her muscular arms.

“Shhh….” The struggling latter stopped and glared at her. “You know that you’re not that strong right??”

“Nope, I’m ---“ Jessica kicked her thigh but for Yuri, it was nothing due to the consistence strikes on that part of her body by Ji. Jessica was shocked.. “Strong…”

“Told you so…” Yuri let go of her arms and turned around “Tell you what.. Let’s make a bet and get rid of the fear of loving me back. If in six weeks time, this flabby tummy of mine becomes a firm six packs abs… You need to go out on a date with me.”

“Six week…. Ha!! That’s impossible” Jessica thought evilly at how will Yuri fail to reach the six pack things at six week.

“Fine!! Challenge accepted. IF you do, then I owe you a date..” Jessica said with confidence.

“Good!! I need to go now!! Bye Sica baby!!” Yuri walked off while waving her arms.

“wait.. did she just call me Sica baby?? Ekkkk!!! OMG!!! NO!! WAIT!!! You don’t like her. It’s just a challenge, right?? What if she did get six packs in six weeks time?? Oh gosh!!” she contemplated in her mind. “ Oh my god what did you get yourself into this time, Jung….”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Are you guys ready?? It will be intense for today’s training.” The kickboxing training was just over and now, Ji was teaching the girls on doing them. “And Taeyeon, stop asking me about it okay??”

“Asking him what??” Yuri asked while tying up her hair into a ponytail.

“Going on a charity work at the orphanage with me.” Taeyeon said with determination. “I got a plan to get him on doing it…” She whispered into Yuri’s ears, causing the latter to look at her curiously.

“What is it??”

“Box with him and win him in the match…”

“No way---“

“YAH!!! Stop the whisper and let’s start!!” Ji Yong shouted,  giving a great shock to the girls.

“Wait!! Ji.. Let’s box…”

“You just learnt how to box for a few weeks and you want to play with a big boy like me??” Ji Yong gave her a are-you-serious look but Taeyeon just nodded at him with confidence. “We’re not going on the ring right??”

“Yup.. Just here.. On the mat..” Taeyeon reassured him after seeing the look on his face.

“Yea man!! Everyone, a friendly match between Kwon Ji Yong and Kim Taeyeon is about to start!! Who will this little bet?? The strong dragon or the weak girl??” Yuri pretended to be a announcer, causing the guy to smile while the other frowned at the word “weak”.

“Yah!! I’m not that weak..” She retorted, feeling annoyed.

“Let’s just see okay, sister??” Yuri teased, high-fiving Ji in the same time.

Both of them prepared themselves in the engaged stance after getting all geared up with protective gears. Who wants to get a hurt in a friendly match?? After the three counts, the match began. The two circled around the mat, trying to figure out what will be the next move of their opponent. Ji Yong went towards her and jabbed her but Taeyeon was able to dodge it… One of it… The second came in hard onto her red safety helmet.

“Oooo… That’s a painful blow to the WEAK girl’s head…” Yuri said teasingly.

“Yah!!” she shouted, feeling very pissed.

“If you wanna win, get your mind in the game!! Stop caring what people is thinking!!!” Although it’s a friendly match, but Ji Yong, as their coach, gave her some tips in the same time. “Now focus!!”

They continued going round and round. Sometimes, they tried to give some surprises to their opponent but they failed. Suddenly, Taeyeon got a small idea that could maybe… just maybe work. She quickly pouted and gave him the puppy looks that could seriously melt him. It did work!! Ji Yong was shaking his head as if he was trying to get something out of his mind. Well, actually he is… Seeing the chance, Taeyeon punched him in the abs for a few times hard then an uppercut. Ji Yong was shocked getting so many impacts at the same time while Taeyeon smirked at him.

“Haha… Omo!! Ji!! I never thought that puppy looks give you this kind of effects!! I think taeyeon is really something different huh??”

Ji Yong was totally different from Taeyeon. He just locked his gaze at poor Taeyeon, trying to think for his next step. Taeyeon was surprised he can regained his posture so quickly. She raised her fist up her face and on a guarded position while thinking for a new plan. However, her thoughts were disturbed by Ji’s non-stop attempt of striking her. She was having a hard time on thinking.

“C’mon Taeyeon… Think…”

“Don’t let her think, Kwon… She will just use something else to make you distracted like just now.”

Sweats were dripping down their chin. One was attacking while the other was dodging all the bullet-like speed punches. Plan B had formed in her head. She lowered her arms to chest level and use her arms to squeeze her “puppies”. Ji Yong’s eyes were wide opened when he saw that. What kind of guys doesn’t look at a girl, squeezing their “puppies”. He was so distracted that he couldn’t even see Taeyeon’s victorious smirk. She launched towards him and started giving him some hard punches at the side, and his head. Ji Yong was caught off guard so all he could do was block with his arm raised. Sensing that Ji Yong was close to submitting to her,  Taeyeon gave her last bow at his head and caused Ji to hold the back of his head with pain.

“Oh mai god… Kim Taeyeon!!! You’ve actually won!! YEAH!!!” Yuri ran towards the sweaty Taeyeon and celebrated with her. Both of them were jumping in joy while the groaning latter could only looked at both of them with a satisfied smile on his face.

“So, are you going to the charity work with me??” Taeyeon crouched down with her hands hold out, waiting for him to grab it.

“A dead is a deal.. I’m going with you..” He hold onto her hand and got pulled up by the latter. “I couldn’t believe you played dirty…. It’s been a while since the last time I saw someone playing dirty in a match…”

“Well, at least our taeyeonie won you, sensei!!” Yuri put her arms over Taeyeon with a big, proud grin on her face. “I’m sorry for calling you weak though…”

“You’re so wrong for calling me weak…” Taeyeon pulled Yuri’s arm over and flipped her onto the ground. Then, the tickle war started. The girls were laughing hard on the ground, trying to tickle each other. On the other side, Ji Yong just put his arms on his waist and looked at both of them with a smile.

 

 

 

“You’re the death of me, Kim Taeyeon… I will try my best on changing myself….” He thought with a smile “Kwon Yuri, you better stay with her… She’s a lonely girl… It’s good to see her in this mood..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys!! I'm back!! Sorry for the late update... I;m quite busy with my revisions lately... I can't believe is April already!! And my trials will be after anpther 5 months!! GODDMAN IT!! In the same time, i'm re-editing my hyung's Love or Lie... Damn, his writing !! (My POV) but he got more subs than me T^T... OKOK so, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

 

Comments... The least thing you could do to give me nergy.... Please give lot of, lots of comments to me... Any idea from you guys are accepted too... I will try my best to use your ideas as part of the story...