Fear (i)

You and Me (Re-editing)

For the past few weeks, everything went through smoothly. No more fights, no more eggs throwing at each other and no more arguments. Ji Yong was doing the thing he best in which was sneaking out from the class and went to the rooftop to clear his mind with a lighted cigarette but someone knew he would do that because it was hers last time.

“Oppa, I’m going out for a while.” She whispered softly to the guy sat beside him and let go of their hands.

“Come back soon, ara??” he said while stole a peck on her cheeks and looked back at the whiteboard, leaving the girl blushing madly and nodding shyly at him.

“Sir, m-may I be excused f-for a minute???” she stuttered while his boyfriend smiling at the cute sight of his girlfriend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She reached the door that she once told herself not to open anymore because of a certain someone but seeing him doing the same thing which will really hurt his health badly, it was just so hard not to stop doing so. She still cared for him. She inhaled deeply and exhaled to get herself into a calmer state. She slowly turned the knob and pushed the door, just like what she had expected. He was lying on the ground with a cigarette at his lips. As careful as possible, she walked towards him and pulled it out from his lips, causing the latter to snap his eyes open.

“Oh my god!!! How many times do I have to tell you not to disturb me???” he sat up immediately. He hated her since the day they met. She was the one who gave him most of the problem that will lead to her boyfriend came looking for him and asking all crap about it. “Please just let me relax for a while.”

“By using this??” She held the cigarette up and said “You’re in my place and you’re smoking just to calm your mind down??”

“Just give it back to me, will you??” He tried to snatch it back but failed miserably. “C,mon give it back…” he whined, making the girl laughing out loud.

“Yah…. I thought you’re cold, mean, bad boy kind of guy but look at you…. Just because of a cigarette, you’re acting like kid….” She teased. It was great to see her best friend whining like this. It had been 10 years!! “You know I met a kid almost looks like you and sounds like you…”

“Yah!!! I’m not a kid and give me back my cigarette!!!” the girl ended up laughing out loud. “Never mind… I’m leaving this place… Laugh all you want, Taeyeon-shii” He walked out from the room, leaving the girl dumbfounded with his mood swing and surprisingly hurt by what he said.

“Should I tell him we were best friends or stay the same?? And why do I feel hurt when he used formalities with me??” She scratched her head and accidentally burnt her hands with the cigarette, causing her to yelp due to the burnt. She threw it onto the ground and stepped on it frustratingly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Punches and kicks were thrown onto a big, hard sandbag in the middle of the gym. Yes, he finally had found the place where he could relieve some stress during recess period which was resolved to the second way: hitting the sandbag by venting out all his negative emotions. He was wearing a short pants he brought along and topless. Sweats were dripping down every single part of his body, from his forehead, to his firm chest and rock, hard abs. Some of the girls were standing outside, enjoying the view of this skinny yet muscular guy hitting the sandbag and guys were feeling jealous and some ,impressed .

Girls

“Omo… He’s hot…”

“He’s definitely my ideal type….”

“Eeekkkk… OMG… He got 4 rows of that hot chocolate abs!!!”

“I never thought that he looks that hot…. Those scars on his body double up everything”

Guys

“ Eight packs… So what?? I got six??”

“Haha… He got eight and you only got six?? Go and workout more man…”

“Damn…. The bad boy looks great!!! How I wish I can be like him…. Look at this chunk of fats!!!”

“C’mon girls… Our kingka looks much better than that!!!”

 

 

Sensing a big commotion outside the gym, he stopped what he was doing and takes a look.

“What the frag just happened??” he asked confusedly.

He took his towel to wipe off the sweats on his body, making all the girls squealing with excitement which really made him more confused. As soon as he started drinking the bottle of water he brought along, the sounds of shutter could be heard. He threw the empty bottle away and walked off, feeling very, very embarrassed on what just happened.

“YAH!!! STOP!!!” a girl was shouting in a lockers room?? This is weird? he immediately went to where the sound came from.

 “NOT UNTIL YOU F’CKING GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!!!”

“NO, YOU JE---“when he heard the sound of the girl was silent, he rushed in to take a look what had happened to the girl.

 The guy was kissing a girl forcefully while trying to take off her shirt. She tried to pry them off but it was useless as the guy caught her hand and put onto of her head. She was struggling miserably but to no avail.  Seeing this sight reminded him of that man, he immediately felt anger bursting every single pore on his body and rushed forward to give the guy a piece of his mind.

“YOU!!!” he pushed him off and landing him on the ground.

“When a girl say no *punch* then just *punch* f’cking *punch* listen *punch* to her…” he landed the last punch on his lower rib, causing him to groan in pain. “Don’t let me see your face again or I’m going to start punching you again.” The guy quickly stood up and ran off.

“Hey you okay??” He squatted down beside the sobbing girl while she just shook her head.

“All the men in this world are jerks!!” She shouted out loud while crying, causing Ji Yong to flinch.

“Well, i’m not one of them right??” the girl quickly nodded her head. “Phew~~~ Well, I’m Ji Yong. Kwon Ji Yong…”

“Ji Yong oppa??” she looked at him with those bloodshot eyes once filled with sadness and now curiosity... “Is that you??”

“Wow wows… look… I don’t even know you bu---“

“Yah oppa… You forgot about me???” she pouted which looked kind a familiar to him. He thought harder and pop…

“Wait, you’re Yuri?? As in my little black pearl??” she nodded her head happily while Ji Yong quickly hugged her. “Where had you been?? I missed you.”

“Of course you missed me. You quitted our middle school and moved out from town. Auntie didn’t even told me where your whereabouts” yup, Kwon Yuri, 16, the only cousin of Ji Yong. They met since young and going to school almost every year in the same one but until that year, they had totally lost contact with each other.

“Hehe… Well nice to see you... By the way, who was that guy??” He asked curiously but the reaction Yuri gave to him was totally not expected. Her eyes filled with tears again.

“He’s my boyfriend…”

“I thought you’re into girls??”

“Well, I’ve tried to deny the fact by doing this but almost every guy looks and sounds the same. All of them just wanted from me. What am I to them?? A toy more than a lover?? They are worst than girls. Wait, how did you know??”

“Well, I know you since you’re in your diaper. You look at girls more than looking at guys… At least you tried…” suddenly, someone came in and dragged Ji Yong out from the room. “YAH!!! LET ME GO!!! WTF!!!”

“YAH LET HIM GO!!” Yuri tried to chase after them.

Then, there he was in the middle of the ring with a muscular guy, staring at him.

!!! NOT HERE!!! He thought panicky and tried to get out of the ring which resulted on getting pulled at the leg and back into the ring.

“Hey, little fella. Heard that my friend there got quite some damaged on his body…” one of the guy pointed at Yuri’s boyfriend who was looking at Yuri like a piece of meat.

“HE deserved it though…”

“Look, if you want a fight, fight in this ring. Not the other places in this school.” He said in a serious tone. “And the only opponent you get to fight here is me.”

“Yah!!!!  Hyung, just start the fight!!”

“Shut up, Nickhun!!!” Joong Kook shouted at him and looked at Ji Yong again. “Since you already started a fight, let’s do this” he raised his fist up and got himself into the stance.

 

!!!!

 

“Look, can we just talk and stop this?? I really don’t want to hurt you.” Right after he finished his sentence, he already got punched in the face.

The bell had rang, signaling the recess period had over but students and even teachers started to gather around the ring, witnessing the school kickboxing club’s president getting into a fight with a new guy. Even Taeyeon and Jeong Su were there watching from below. This was the only event that teacher will not interfere, including the principal himself because they considered this as a practice for the school kickboxing whenever the captain or co-captain of the school team announced a fight and it was acknowledged by both the coach and the principal. Weird right?? Let just say they pay something to the school to get this done.

“What was he thinking fighting with a multi-award winning kickboxing champion?” She thought while fearing that Ji Yong would get hurt.

Ji Yong was hesitating to fight back. He knew it will be bad if he continued the fight. He stood up and got into defense stance, raising both his arms up protecting his face. Joong Kook continued striking his abdomen and gave a hard cross over his face, causing him to fall onto the ground. Taeyeon looked extremely pale when she saw this. Jeong Su was happy in the same time seeing his arch enemy in pain but in the same time worried about her pale looking girlfriend.

“You okay??” she nodded with slience. “Since you said you’re fine, let’s enjoy the show..”

“What? Is he nuts?? What kind of human would like to enjoy seeing someone getting hurt??” she thought with a big frown on her face. This was one of those times she hated her boyfriend the most.

“Hey stand up…” he teased his opponent. “I thought you’re a really good fighter when I heard news about you…”

 

I’m just giving you the chance to not get hurt.

 

“I say get up!!!” he punched him in the face while Ji Yong lied there doing nothing and getting hit. Taeyeon couldn’t stand it anymore and ran onto the stage after releasing Jeong Su’s hand which made him slightly agitated. She was helping the guy, instead of staying with him. He was pissed but tried not to show it. This is who she is, kind, good-hearted, caring and patience towards the other. So, he decided to stay there and watched

“No, stop it… He’s already down.”

“Get lost…” He pushed her away and Ji Yong saw it.

 

“This is what you’re doing for your loved ones… Go and make them proud of what you did… Is either do or die….” the dark voice rang through his mind again, making him crazy just like the first day of school.

He stood up with anger rising all over his body and started hitting his opponent like a machine gun firing on a piece of meat. Joong Kook could totally felt his arms were burning like mad. Never once his opponent could make him felt this way. Fear. Just by a look at Ji Yong, he totally knew he was in deep trouble. His arms were in pain which meant that he was almost disarmed and not able to protect himself from getting hit properly. Ji Yong hit his ribs, abdomen and his face so fast, he couldn’t even block any single one of them which resulted in really bad bruises and soon he fall onto the ground, laying there getting shoot by “bullets”. Seeing everything was over the limit, the teachers and some of the male students ran up and got a hold on Ji Yong but he was like a mad bull that was trying to pull off the rope that was tied around its neck.

“Oppa is enough!!!” Yuri cried out loud.

“No, I have to kill him!!! Is DO OR DIE!!!!” he shouted while struggling. However, one thing did stop him. Taeyeon had already stood up and back-hugging him tightly from behind.

“Stop…” she said weakly. “That’s enough…”

The whole crowd went silent and the raging bull had been calmed just by a girl. Jeong Su had left the place, mad looking at what she was doing to Ji Yong. Ji Yong closed his eyes and his legs failed on him. He was kneeling on the floor, crying which caused everyone to be shocked at what they seen.

“I’ve…. Loss it….. Again…..”

“No, you’re doing it for us…” his cousin stood beside him holding his left hand.

“Yeah, Ji Yong-ah… you’re doing it just for us…. For me…. Just like ten years ago….” What Taeyeon had said was shocking for him.

“You’re Taeyeon?? My first best friend??” he said coldly while sobbing. Taeyeon nodded with a soft smile and Yuri was shocked seeing the girl he had been talking about when they were in elementary school

 

 

 

“I hate you….” 

 

 

Please do subscribe and comment so i can improve on my writing or even satisfied your.... urm... mind???