Ignition

You and Me (Re-editing)

 

                It’s all comes to hard work when it comes to doing my job WITH my girlfriend sitting there, waiting for me. It’s so difficult for me not to go there and gives those chubby cheeks a kiss but right now, my job is my priority. She looks so cute while frowning at her phone. Maybe she can’t win the game or it’s because of the pictures I sent (maybe). Hehe… Gonna get back to work before boss comes back and starts shouting at me again.

“That’s your girlfriend, Ji??” Whoa… Why is she so close to me?? I quickly straighten up my apron and walks away from her. “Yah!! Kwon Ji Yong!!”

“AHH!!! Damn, noona!! Stop!!!” damn this woman is mad!! My ear hurts like mad due to that strong pull from her. “I’ll tell you soon enough okay??”

“Details now!!” she lets go of my poor ear and sits right in front of me. “Why didn’t you tell me you had a girlfriend?? And it’s HER!!!”

“I knew her way back, noona…  She moved to another city, we drifted apart. Then, we met each other in our school again and here we are, being in a relationship. Detailed enough?? And what’s so bad about dating with her?? Go back to work, noona. Boss will not gonna like it if he sees us doing nothing.”

“She’s THE Kim Taeyeon and just a reminder, your boss is my boyfriend!! You do know the Kim’s is just like any other great families that arranged marriage is a must for the heir, right?”

                I start to wipe the table, ignoring her remarks. CL noona was the one who taught me how to fight back then. It’s funny for a woman like her, who got straight KOs’ for consecutive ten rounds back then, talking to me like she’s my mother. At least, she didn’t end up like how I was and she did warn me about it but I was stubborn. So much of not hearing your own noona’s advice…. Suddenly, she did a headlock and I can’t even move. The Queen is still in her!! Oh man… I’m so dead~~~

“Let go!!!” I elbowed her abdomen with so much force but it won’t budge. Damn it!!! “Don’t!! Ouch!!!” !! KNUCKLE OF DEATH!!! ARGHH!!!! MY HEAD!!! IT BURNS!!!

“Yah!! Let him go!!!” Taeyeon’s here…. Finally it stops!!!  Her grip is so strong… It can’t be budged!!

“Wow… Who are you to told me stop??” noona challenged. Oh man, Tae doesn’t look very pleased.

“Noona, let go. Tae, I’m fine~~ Please there’s nothing really serious here… Noona, please let go..”

“Stop being so whipped, Ji… Eish, young lady!! You do know I’m the co-owner of this shop, right??” Dang, she just pissing her off!! “I’m her ex!! I want to talk to him for a while. Mind to lend him to me??”

Oh my f**king god… Did she just--- Oh man, I’m so dead!!

“Noona, you for that!! Let me go!!!” I struggle harder. She’s pissed… Nobody likes this side of her.

“I just wanna test her, pabo!!! Shut up and let me do my job!!” a test?? For what?? “So young lady, what are you going to do?? Call your daddy and report it to him??”

                Taeyeon looks so insecure right now. It’s like noona’s words hit the bull’s-eye in her heart. No, I promise I will not let her be like that anymore. But, what can I do?? I can’t escape from CL’s famous headlock…. Eish… omona, she’s gonna cry now. What can I do?? Arghhhh!!!

“Go on… call your dad. I’ll see what he can do, KID.” Noona challenged.

“No…. L-let h-him g-go….” Tae stuttered.

“Hey, what’s going on here??” Finally, Seung Hyun hyung is here!! “Yah!!! Babe, let him go. The kid is already suffering there…”

“Fine~~” she let my neck go and fresh air flow into my throat. I cough due to that headlock og hers. No wonder so many people died back in those days. “Look, KID. If you wanna be with Ji, you better do your part in this relationship and if you’re one of them? I will crush that little cutie face of yours.”

                Damn it!! She’s making her cry. Aish!! Noona, you went overboard this time!!! I quickly run towards her and hug her as tight as possible. I glare at noona while she just shrugs it off. What the hell is wrong with her?? “You’re be fine, okay?? You’re THE best girlfriend I ever had. So, just ignore her.” I cooed, combing her hair while she just snuggles tighter into my embrace.

“Yah. I’m not done with you, kid!!!” This is the first time I’ve ever pointed my middle finger towards the Queen. I’m so mad that I didn’t even know I’ve pointed my middle finger right in front of her face.

“She’s not a kid, CL noona… She’s my savior, my hero. She can do whatever she likes as long as we are not in trouble. You do know one call to her dad you and your hubby will lost everything, right??” I can feel Tae’s already sobbing in my embrace. this!! I’m so mad right now.

“You little piece of sh---“

“OKOK… Stop it guys!!! Everyone’s looking at us, right now…. I’m sorry for the disturbance!!” Hyung shouted apologetically at the customers. “Come on, babe. They’re fine!! Let them be. Ji is all grown up now. He can take care of everything.”

“You’re lucky Hyunnie is here….” She hugs hyung like a koala bear. “Kid, do your part. This is the one and only warning from CL, the Queen. Even we will lose everything, but I’ll make sure you’ll pay for the damage on my little bro. s happen in his life and they hurt them too much. I don’t need another destroyed-into-pieces Ji, coming to me and telling me of his suicidal acts.

“Noona… Enough, please. She knows what she can do.” I said coldly at her.

“I trust you, kid. Don’t break this trust coz’ I don’t easily trust anyone.” Hyung drags her away with an apologetic smile.

“I-is s-she gone???” Aigooo… she’s so cute… I lean down and give her a small peck on the lips.

“Yes, she is. Now, stop crying. Puffy eyes don’t suit you at all.” I hold her face in my hands with a small smile plastered on her face. “I’ll gonna take an early leave then. Seeing you sad isn’t gonna make my day. Wait for me?” she nods cutely like a five-year-old.

                I leave her there and go straight to the locker room to get change. Never in my life that I feel so… In need to protect someone. Pointing a middle finger at noona’s face?? If Tae’s not here, she’ll break my middle finger and use it as a tooth pick. Why did Tae cried though?? I’m still curious at noona’s statement that made her cried. I shove my belongings into a small bag and sling it right over my shoulder. I’m gonna walk her at the park, buy her an ice-cream and go to Mr Lee’s skaiting range to have so fun with her. Yup, that’s a well spent Saturday with a girlfriend!!

“Come, let’s go.” I pull her up and walk her out from the coffee shop.

                She is awfully quiet in the whole journey. Is the damage caused on her that deep?? I’m so gonna kill noona if it is. What is she thinking?? Her eyebrows were furrowed and her eyes were wandering everywhere. I tightened my grip on our intertwined hands and successfully snapped her out from her daydream.

“A penny for your thoughts??”

“Do I really look that useless to you?? I mean like just now what that crazy woman said??”

“Nope. You’re not.”

“Am I a daddy’s little girl to you??” she stops which pulls me into a halt too.

“Maybe. A little….” She pouts her lips sadly and let go of my hands. “Yah~~ Stop thinking so much… You do know noona is trying to protect me, right? Today, you’re being awfully pouty…”

“It just that I’m scared of what she said. What if I’m totally useless when we’re in trouble??”

“Do you think you’re useless when it comes to those situations??” she shakes her head hesitantly. “There you go. That’s your answer right there!”

“But---“

“NO buts… Stop overthinking about what noona said, k? You’re the best girlfriend in the world. I don’t care how rich you are and where you’re born from because you’re Kim Taeyeon. The girl I cared so much since kindergarten. So, why do you care so much about what people’s telling you.”

“….”

“C’mon, darling. Let’s go and have some fun.”

“Actually, there’s something I wanna tell you…”

“Fire away.”

“Well, you see….. I.. er…. Forget what I said. Let’s go.”

                I wrapped my arm tightly over her shoulder and she leans onto it comfortably. Maybe, I’m the one who made her felt so insecure. She thought noona knows better than her and felt that she was useless just like the book I read… She’s jealous yet insecure about her position of being my girlfriend but she was there for me the every single time. I think it’s time for us to move up to another level in this relationship. Yeah, the time has come, Ji!! But can I do it?? Am I able to do it as good as that jerk?? Is THIS her first time?? Does she wants it?? Dang… Stop the insecurity and be a man. We are walking the long way back to my house while I was being all so touchy on her. I kiss her cheeks, touch her at the waist and sometime give her a small tap at her behind which results with a small, embarrassed yelp from her.

“S-stop b-being so touchy, Ji!! It’s embarrassing!!” A hue of pink blush is noticeable on her cheeks and her neck is red.

“You do like it, don’t you??” I said seductively into her ears. She pushes me away from her and walks off. “Yah… Are you sure you don’t like it??”

“I don’t know!!!” There she goes, running away from me.

                We run around the park, chasing each other. Whenever I got her, I kiss her neck, lips and cheeks. She will push me away and the chase starts all over again. Did I ever tell you guys that she looks so freaking hot when she’s sweaty?? Those glistening sweat had really done a great job in emphasizing her beauty. It’s great to hear her laugh again and I was surprised that I could make someone laughing out so loud. She sounds like my mom whenever she laughs that way. We lay on the grassy land and tickled each other. I kiss her again but this time, she holds onto my neck firmly, prolonging the sweet kiss. It is great to get a long kiss from her! It’s like an energy booster specially made for me. When we break apart, her dark brown orbs are hypnotizing me. I can sense she’s longing for something.

“Why are you biting your lips?? You do know they give some kind of weird effects on me??” I pull her chin, releasing her lower lips from her teeth. “Stop making me go crazy for you….”

“What kind of weird effects??”She challenged seductively. “I really want to know. Please tell me, oppa~~~”

“You really wanna know??” she nodded cutely. “Then, tell me yours. I bet just now when you said “I don’t know” is a big, fat lie.”

“You really wanna know??” What?? Did she just copy what I did??? This girl is seriously killing me! She looks so freaking cute, y, mouth-watering….. You name it…

“Yup. Tell me then.”

“I’ll tell you as soon as we reach home.” She whispered seductively into my ears.

                We ran all the way home with our hands entwined. People were giving us weird stares but we just did what we want to do the most. Finding out what is the real feeling behind all the things we did. As soon as she steps into my house, I carry her over my shoulder and run as fast as lightning into my room. While I was running, she’s shouting and hitting my back hard. I put her down, lock the door and kiss her onto the lips. The feel of everything is overflowing. The whole world went silent for a moment when the kiss was initiated.

“Kids, keep it down up there!” we quickly break apart and surprised at my mom’s voice.

“Yes, umma!! I’ll make sure your son will be silent immediately!!” with that, she kisses me hard onto my lips with a small smile.

Maybe… No scratch that!! This will be the best day of my life!! Our insecurities will be thrown aside and things about each other will be revealed tonight.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“So, you just gonna sit here and do nothing??”

“Appa, patience is the key for this. When Taeyeon comes back home, act as natural as you can.”

“I don’t understand what you are trying to do, Jeong Su-ah…”

“Appa, you do know that my family can help you a lot in your business, right?”

“Yes, of course!”

“We can do that for you but you have to do your part.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Break them apart personally. I’m just your son-in-law but I can’t do anything. You’re her dad, right? Make the right choice.”

 

 

Hey there!!! i'm back!!! And i had finally graduated from high school!!! Woohoo!!! Number of subbies are getting higher weekly, ei?? Thank you for all your support although my updates are slightly slower!! I will do my best on finishing the new updates as soon as possible. I'm sorry that you guys need to wait for that long~~~ So, i hope you enjoy!! *90 degrees bow*

A/N: Before i forget... Maybe next update is a new challenge for me. So, you will see a big M ahead!! >< Wait and see!!! If there's any suggestions or critcises or even things you don't like, do comment! I really wanna know what you guys think so that i can improvise and make it better.