Humiliation

You and Me (Re-editing)

“Taeyeon-ah, please listen to me… I’m…” he said into his new phone while ruffling his hair out of frustration.

“It’s just that… hello??” he looked at his phone and noticed the line had already cut off. “Damn it…”

“Kwon Ji Yong, don’t you think you’re a bit too much this time??” he took a folder with Ji Yong’s picture on it “I think is time for some payback…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Taeyeon-ah… I just can’t…. tell you the answer yet…. Please be patient…”

“Gah~~ what is it he’s talking about???” Taeyeon thought while staring at the ceiling blankly “Is it me?? Or something happened on you??”

“At least I did what he told me too… Forget about him and move on….”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back in school, the rumors of the kingka and queenka’s breakup was already been spreading like wildfire. To top it off, pictures and information about Ji Yong (being an illegal fighter who kills which certainly he didn’t do at night to get a sum of cash) was on at every single locker of the school. It was the biggest issue of the day!!

Kwon Ji Yongthe Killing Machine Who KILLS Just for CASH

When Taeyeon had reached school, girls pushed her to a corner and giving her a hard time. It was back to Day 1 in the town. Harsh talking was throwing at her mercilessly since she first stepped into the school. On the other side, people were scared about what they had found about Ji who is a massive killer who did all those things just for money. He saw the paper on his locker but he just tore it down and threw it away. It was the truth about his life but what could he do to erase his dark past and he knew this would happen. Only the last part of the big, bolded words angered him. He just saved her from getting , that’s all. He knew that Jeong Su will do this sh’t to him. He took his book from the locker and walked to his class.

“Yah!! Do you think playing with the kingka is fun?? Don’t you think you're rich and you can do anything you like??"

“Or all this while everything was a lie and trying to be gold digger.”

“Answer us you !!” one of the girls snapped at Taeyeon and started to pulled on hair, making her shouted out from the pain. “I knew it since the day you came to school, you’re just a big, fat liar.”
 

“Just let her go…. A couple breakups due to some circumstances is normal…” Jessica said like a matter of fact but receiving glares from the other girls “What I’m just stating the fact..”

“YAH!!! LET HER GO!!!” Yuri exclaimed out of anger and pushed off the girl who was pulling on Taeyeon’s hair “You, okay??” The latter nodded her head in pain. “if you want to do anything, you have to go through me!!”

“Oh… Now you’re hanging out with one of those who we don’t even know her existence in school…” one of them said with her arms crossed “Why don’t you reveal  all your dirty little secret you hid??” the sarcasm in her voice caused Taeyeon to cry a little. It was sure that it went back to day 1… “Crying is useless, Taeyoennie?? Just tell us the truth and eveything will be okay... Since you're that good in lying...”

“Stop it…” Yuri still had her arm wide opened, trying to blocked the girls.

“That’s enough!!!” The cold voice sent shivers down everyone’s spine, including ice princess herself but it gave warmth to Taeyeon, her superhero was again in front of her, bringing her out of this mess. “It’s my fault on causing all of these…”

“Damn right is your fault…” the girl who pulled on Taeyeon's hair exclaimed, knowing the one who had crushed the relationship had finally revealed himself.Well, she was having a crush an the famous "Jeong Su oppa" too. 

“So, why the f’ck you  put your anger on her!!” he shouted in anger. He was mad. Mad at himself for causing something bad to her. “If you want to vent it out, just do it on me.” That shocked both of the girls standing behind her when he opened up his arm, ready to let them Thrown anything on him."

"Boys!! Let's have some fun!!" As soon as he said that, his guys started to punch JI hard and then some of the girls had started to hit Ji Yong too. Jeong Su was there witnessing the whole thing with a big sadistic smile. Taeyeon and Yuri tried to stop them but they couldn’t even get close to the crowd.

“No….. don’t come to me…. Just…. Stay…. Away….” He said while getting all the “punishment” from the students.

“You hear him, Taeyeon-ah…” Jeong Su came forward and whispered into her ear “This is your entire fault for making a stupid decision over him. Now, we’re over…. There’re more to done to both of you… Unless.. You’re back to my side...” He laughed evily and walked to the crowd and pushed some of them off.

“Annyeong, Ji Yong-shii… I can join the fun right??” he hit Ji’s hard at the face, causing him to groan out of pain. “Hehe… well, got to go…”

Soon, the crowd was gone after giving him a “lesson” and still glaring at both Taeyeon and Yuri. Yuri caught an eye of Jessica. She was definitely worried about them but she shook it off and walked away. They carried the injured guy up onto their shoulder and tried their very best to bring him to a place to rest. They carried him to a nearby bench and sat down on it together.

“It’s my fault again…. Causing more bruises on you…” her voice cracked while Ji quickly sat up straight and slowly wrapped his arms over Taeyeon.

“Hey, stop crying… It’s me who caused you to make the wrong decision… But is totally a right decision…”

“Yeah, Taeyeon unnie…. Stop crying.. You look bad whenever you cried…” Yuri said.

“You know?? He may get his hands on my past but he lost one thing for sure…” he stared into her eyes, trying to rip out her sadness with faint smile on his face “He lost you, Taeyeon-ah…”

“So, please stop crying… These bruises?? It’s like getting mosquito bites…” he pointed at his body while both the girls started to giggle “See, you should smile more…”

“ Unnie… oppa… Actually I went through a lot… I can say that more than unnie…” Yuri said while giving them a sad smile.

“What happened??” both of them said in unison.

“You see…. I don’t look as good as the other female students… I’m not as rich as unnie… and lastly…” She breathed in “I’m… into girls… so sometime I tried my best not to talk to anyone in this school… I’m scared of getting exposed… I’m not like Ji Yong oppa that tough and strong... To go through all that…” she looked at them worried of how her unnie will react to her revelation “You guys are lucky…”

“Haha… my black pearl, listen you may not look as good but you can be as good as them if you put more effort on your workouts…” he said with a small smile..

“Hey don’t look at me that way… I’m okay with the gay relationship… But one thing for sure, riches can’t bring you and to top it off, you got some awesome personality…” Taeyeon looked at her “I started to like you now, you know??”

“Wait, what you mean by that??” Yuri said having the same big shocking like his oppa doing right now.

“NO!!! I DON’T MEAN IT THAT WAY, YURI-AH!!!”

“Phew I thought you’re a gay…” the cousins said in unison. “but someone already took my heart. So, if you want to choose me you only got…. 0.01%”

“WOW!! JINJA!!” the older ones shouted.

“When? How? Who?” Ji Yong asked while Taeyeon was beside him, nodding her head with anticipation.

“Urm… I don’t know when but I met her at the school cafeteria. I accidentally bumped into her and ended up buying her a whole set of her lunch..” the older ones laughed at her “Yea… yea… very funny… So, I think her name is… Jeshika---“

“Jessica… As in Jessica Jung?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yup… She’s gorgeous!! I mean like she’s like an angel send to Earth by the God…” she looked at them with a dreamy smile… “Just like you and---“

 “Yah!! Kwon Yuri!! Don’t you dare!!” Ji yong quickly let go of Taeyeon (more like pushing her off from her seat) and turned around, sending glares at Yuri.

Taeyeon stood up with pain and slapped his back, causing him to groan painfully because she wanted to know what Yuri wanted to said but ended up hurting him instead. She quickly apologized to him but he said he will not forgive her for hitting his bruising back. As expected, she will do whatever to apologize. He pointed at his cheek with a cheeky smile and said “Give me a kiss here and I will forgive you.” That took her by surprise. Yuri was anticipating for the kiss too. She knew what his oppa will do if she really gives him that kiss because they did talked about it when they were younger. Taeyeon thought for a bit and she gave up on thinking and decided to give him a kiss.

“Is just a kiss, right??” she thought with her eyes closed and her lips pouting, ready to kiss his cheek.  Her lips were so close to his cheek when suddenly JI Yong turned around and captured her pouting lips, surprising her with the kiss.

“YAH!!!” she closed cutely while blushing madly. The cousins were laughing hard, especially Ji Yong. Wish #3 had come true!!! Now left Wish #1 and #2….

Without they knowing, there were two people witnessing the whole thing but one of them had a phone recording everything they were talking about and the other was having butterflies in her stomach when she heard what Yuri had said, surprisingly.

“Yah… Is it fun to record someone else private conversation??” the blonde said with her famous icy tone.

“oh… Sica-ah, you’re here?? You heard everything too, did you??” Victoria said right after she was done with the recording. “Hehe… You’re not a lesbian right?? Seems like someone who is a girl want to have a relationship with you..”

“So, not like I’m going to accept her or anything…”

“Well, suit yourself Jung… I’m going to break this news to everyone..”

“Yah, you’re not going to---“

“Your name will be a secret after I edit that part of from the video and the fact of that girl who blocked off us from doing what we intend to do to that gold digger… We will make her fall… very hard… You’re joining??”

“No..”

“Suit yourself then..” when Victoria walked off, Jesica started to worry what will happen to Yuri..
 

“Wish nothing bad will happen to you, Yuri-ah..”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The school had over and there was another rumor spreading around the school like a wildfire, with a proof too. When Yuri got out from her class, students were giving her weird looks and someone even started to spit on her indirectly.

“Omg….” She closed and her eyes were filled with tears when she noticed her locker was in a total mess. The lock had been cut off and it was painted all over with red poster colours on it. Her books were in ruined. Her bag was all dirty. The thing that hurt her most was an mp4 playing repeatedly a video of their conversation but it emphasis on the part where she said she was gay.

“Yah… Yuri-ah…” When Taeyeon saw what had happened to her friend’s locker, it shocked her. It was the treatment of being isolated from the other students in the school. She quickly hugged Yuri and tried to coo the crying black pearl.

“Look… A gold digger and a lesbian holding each other…”

“Nawww…”

When Ji Yong heard that coming from Yuri’s locker, he quickly went over and took a closer look. People were snapping picture of beloved ones, crying.

“What the f’ck are you guys doing here??” he went over and took a look at her cousin while Taeyeon was standing beside them, feeling worried of what would happen. Either was he would do something stupid or they ran off as in nothing had happened. “Aja…”

“oh man, that was real close…” Taeyeon thought. She felt bad for the younger one to get all the comments from them. Just like Ji Yong, Taeyeon was immune to those harsh comments but for Yuri, it would be way harder...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He brought them to the empty gym and took off his shirt. He started to hit on the sandbag as hard as he could.

“Oppa… What am I going to do??” she cried while having Taeyeon beside her calming her down.

“SHUT UP!!” he shouted after landing the hardest punch at the sandbag..

“Yah!! How could you shout at her when she needed you the most??” Taeyeon exclaimed in anger due to his ridiculousness.

“It’s time for both of you to change…” he said “You have to look tough and not sitting around and cry to solve every single matter..”

“From this day onwards, Kwon Yuri… I’m training you personally and make you into the person you wanted to be...” He said with the deepest voice he got “You too… Kim Taeyeon… I Want you guys look tough, be tough…”

“Why do you even pull me into this matter??” Taeyeon asked in shocked. She was pulled into the matter too!! She thought that it was ridiculous..

“I want you to accompany Yuri to go through all these hardships and in the same time encourage and motivate her..” He whispered into her ears “Oh yeah… I want to see you in sport bra and short pants too…” He gave her a erted smile causing her to blush madly.

“YAH!!! BYUNTAE!!!” while Taeyeon was blushing and Ji Yong was laughing about his cute friend, Yuri was there thinking…

“Am I that weak?? Did I cry all the time?? Maybe I did… Oppa is right… It’s time for me to change… Yuri, stop being a weakling!!! Hwaiting!!!”

 

On the other side

“I felt so dumb not to stop her!!!” She ruffled her hair with anger, disappointment and frustration. “GAH!!! WHY DON’T YOU STOP HER JESSICA JUNG!!! NOW YOU’VE RUINED SOMEONE ELSE LIFE!!! Wait… Why am I being so worked up like this?? She’s just a girl I don’t really know… Yea that’s right!!”

 

 

 

 

Phew~~~ Done with this using up all my morning!!! My hands sore right now... I'm not sure that the title suits this but i do hope you guys enjoy it!! Oh yeah, after today, i can't update as fast as these past few days... My life of being a student who will take the greatest exam of my life after 8 months and i'm having a camp tommorow... FXXK THIS SHXT!!! T^T

 

To those who havent subscribe or still in "silent mode", please do subscribe and a comment from you is much appreciated!!!