Fears III

You and Me (Re-editing)

A/N: Changes have been in this chapters... Sowwy~~~ Oh i'm going to update a new chapter at 9;30 pm... So, do wait for it XP

Chapter 9: Fear III

“C’mon!! Why are you being so slow today?? This is going to be fun!!” said the enthusiastic Taeyeon. “Even Yuri is walking faster than you today!!!”

“Yah!! I’m not that slow, okay??” Taeyeon just poked her tongue out to Yuri. Well, Yuri… She was not that slow… Just that she wanted to meet someone. After hearing someone who told her that, she is coming for this trip and bam… Yuri decided to come too. For Ji Yong, he just was being a whiny young man for the whole day and probably started to regret on his decision of going to the orphanage.

“Yea yea… I’m coming….” He walked towards Taeyeon with his shoulder slumped downwards. Seeing this, Taeyeon walked to him and started dragged him into the bus.

On the other side, the tanned girl finally spotted the girl she’s waiting for the whole time. Seeing the latter, Yuri’s lips immediately curved upwards, forming a bright smile on her face. She was amused how great Jessica looked like. She was just wearing the school club uniform and a jeans but everything looked so… right. The blonde was looking everywhere, trying to know where she should go but when her eyes met hers… Boom!!! She panicked…

“Oh god oh god oh god!!! Why is she here?!? Do I look ok?? … You’re showing too much interest on her, Jung… Get it together!!” She straightens her shirt and walked toward the smiling Yuri. Yup, she just confirmed her feelings a few days ago after seeing Yuri’s workout which means Yuri…. Sweating ily from head to toe… That did a magic on her.

“Hi!! Why are you here?” Yuri pretended to be casual when Jessica was coming right at her.

“Duh… Isn’t it obvious???” Jessica pulled onto her shirt, showing that she was joining the same activity as Yuri. Yuri was blushing madly due to the embarrassment. “Jeesh… Why are you so red today??”

“E-er…. It’s hot… You know??”

“Is the weather hot or it’s just me???” Jessica purred ily into her ears and walked away with a victorious smile.

“HOLY CRAP!!! DID SHE JUST??? YEA MAN!!! WOOHOO!!!” she cheered happily “believe me Jung… I will reached my target in six week time… Four more weeks to go and you will be SOOOOOOOO mine….”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

In the bus, most of the volunteers were sleeping, talking or playing their phone throughout the whole journey. Taeyeon was jumping on the sate like an excited five-year-old while Ji Yong, he just put his earphone on and tried to get some sleep but failed because of Taeyeon’s excitement.

“Yah!! Can you stop jumping around?? I wanna sleep…” Ji Yong scolded her after pulling out his earphone.

“Blek… You should be excited you know?? Children are fun to be with…”

“Of course, it’s because you’re their type.. That’s why you enjoy spending time with them a lot.”

“Yah… I feel insulted here!!”

“So stop being a kid for a while until we reach there…” he said with a deep tone.

“Can I ask why don’t you like to spend your time with kids??” Taeyeon asked, trying her luck on getting some information from him but the reaction she got was much unexpected. His pupils were dilated, the frown on his forehead was deepened and his lips form a straight line. “I’m sorry… If you don’t feel comfortable answering that question, that’s ok…”

“No.. I’M sorry… It’s just that… Seeing the orphans remind about me a lot…” He said with his head deep low “I lost my dad who had turned into some kind of monster and in the same time, you.. My BFF… went off without telling me anything…”

“So it’s my fault too…” she thought with a surge of disappointment in her.

“I don’t know am I becoming like him?? But I really don’t like to see kids happy… I don’t know why but.. I don’t know…”

“Hey, when we reach there, your perspective about that will change a lot and with me, helping you on going through this… I’ll make the best day of your life.. No matter what…” she said with such sincerity that it kind of set Ji Yong’s heart into fifth gear, pumping like mad. He just smiled at her sadly and turned his back facing her, getting some sleep.

“I hope so.. Taeyeon-ah…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Hi kids… Look at who I brought in to play with you guys today!!!” the man said to the orphans who are living in the same roof for years. Smiles were all over their face when they saw all the oppa and noona in front of them.

The man had told them what to do before they stepped into the orphanage. Their job was quite easy though. Eat, play and talk with them.. That’s all… Taeyeon literally dragged Ji Yong into the orphanage after seeing him scrunching his nose. Yuri and Jessica… Ha, this two just ran into the orphanage with their hands linked without noticing. The students started to do their job except for Ji Yong. He did really not know what to do since he hates kids… A lot…

“Excuse me… Are you Ji??” A young boy suddenly walked towards him and pulled onto his pants.

“Y-yeah.. What can I do for you??” Man, this was embarrassing for Ji. Someone told this kid about his nickname and he was stuttering in front of a kid as if this was some kind of examination.

“Noona tells me that you know how to play a piano… Can you teach me how to play?? Pretty please…” He pointed at an old piano nearby while pulling onto his pants.

“O-ok… Can I ask which noona told you that I know how to play??” the boy pointed at Taeyeon who was currently telling a bunch of kids story with funny expression on her face. “C-come.. Let’s go…” he bent down and picked up the kid.

“Wow… He’s light…”

He walked to the piano and sat down in front of it after putting the kid beside him. He was hesitating at first but seeing the sparkle in the kid, his heart was melted instantly. He felt that the anger or jealousy of them being happy had evaporated once he stepped into this facility. He opened the piano with a mind filled with thoughts.

“Look at them, Ji…” His self-conscious scolded him. “You are way better than them… You have umma and Yuri’s family but they have nothing… How can you have this kind of mindset for so many years??” he started to feel regret on what he did to kids for the past few years. When little boys or girls approached to him, he used to scold them for disturbing him or even ignoring them until they cried.

“Ji… Why are there so many black and white keys on the piano??” The kid pressed onto the keys which came out the specific notes, making him feeling more curious at the instrument.

“We call them keys, little one… Although they are in black and white, but they are…. Good friends.. You know??? Errr… They help each other to make beautiful songs…” he explained awkwardly at him. Actually he didn’t even know how to answer them.

“The black one sounds icky and the one sounds so much better than the black one… Why are they good friends??”

“Kid, nothing in this world is perfect… No matter how icky you are or how you look so much better than the others… You’re still a key… A human… We still need friends to go through everything…” He explained with the thoughts of himself and Taeyeon. He is the black key, making everything in this world seems so much ickier while Taeyeon is the white key who is so perfect in so many aspects. “Let me play you a song so that you know how good these best friends are, alright??”

“Hmm..” the kid nodded excitingly.

He cracked his knuckles and started to play on the piano. From “Twinkle Stars” to “Mozart Symphony no. 40”, every single song he played was in perfect form. Not a single note was missed any songs he played. The kid was amazed at Ji’s finger bouncing on the keys. Soon, most of the children and students surrounded Ji Yong. They were amused at Ji’s talent in playing the piano. Kids were dancing to the song he was playing but Ji was so deep in the music that he failed to notice. Taeyeon, she just stood there with her arms crossed and a big satisfied smile plastered on his face.

“I’m sorry…” He stood up from the chair and walked out from the room, leaving everyone in the room dumbfounded. However, this little kid stood up and ran out from the room, ignoring everyone’s shouting.

“Ji… Can you come inside and teach me how to play the piano??”

“CAN YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME?!?!?” Ji shouted frustratingly while pulling at his hair. The kid was scared of course but he wanted to learn piano so badly from him.

“No… I’m sorry, Ji…”

“W-what??”

“Just like you say… Nobody in this world is perfect… I think something does make you feel like right now…” The kid said innocently, surprising the kid’s ability on reading someone’s expression this way “Is it because of me??” Ji Yong was speechless and suddenly felt guilty at what the kid said.

“I’m sorry, Seunghyun-ah… It’s just… You reminded me of someone…”

“Never mind, Ji… Sometime we got a black key but why don’t we go look for some white key to make a piano together??” that hits him hard in the head.

Why didn’t I think of that??

“Thank you, Seunghyun… You’re a smartest kid in this world…” Seunghyun just smiled innocently at him and pulled him back into the room.

When they walked in, some was staring at him with big smiles on their face but some as concerned at the little kid. He just scratched his neck awkwardly while bowed at them and apologized. Suddenly, Taeyeon stood up and started to clap.

“The fighter can play music!!!” she shouted and soon everyone started to do the same

“Seunghyun, you’re the best!!!”

“Haha the beast got tamed by a kid!!”

“Woohoo!!!”

“Can you play us a song again??”

Everyone was cheering around him but little Seunghyun was sulking beside him. So he bent down, picked him up onto his lap and asked him “Why are you sulking now??”

“You said you will teach me now….” the kid whined. “I want to learn it RIGHT NOW!!” It was cute because this sight reminded him about Taeyeon too.

“Okay okay…” He put him on his lap in front of the piano, put his little hands onto the key and guided him key by key. The amazing part is this kid has some great talent…. just like him. The kid could play “Twinkle Stars” all by himself after he taught him… once!! Ji was indeed surprised.

“Thank you for teaching me… Can you come over more often to be my teacher?? Please??”

“No no… Seunghyun… This young man needs to study so asks anything you want right now because he will not be back until the next trip.” The caretaker said to the little Suenghyun.

“Seunghyun-ah…. Do you want noona to teach you too??” Taeyeon sat beside both the guys while asking the little one.

“No.. I want Ji to teach me!!” little Seunghyun exclaimed with a tight hug on Ji’s chest.

“See… Kids do like you, Ji!! He wants you to teach so badly and he even disagreed on me teaching him. Usually he won’t.” she pouted.

“I guess so…” Ji combed the kid’s hair. He indeed felt that he gotten closer with the kids. “Come, Seunghyun… Let’s play the piano again!!” soon both of them were playing “Twinkle Stars” again but sometime Ji played it faster as if he was challenging the kid but the kid could followed up!! Taeyeon was smiling beside them, seeing the acquaintance playing the piano so happily.

After playing the piano, Ji felt much more comfortable around kids now. He ate, told stories and even played with them too!! It was just so incredible for taeyeon that just because of a kid wanted to learn piano from him, it totally changed him… Inside out about kids. He was smiling and she was smiling too, feeling very satisfied at the result. Let’s talk about YulSic. Both of them looked totally like a couple. Jessica was scolding Yuri most of time for being a bit too stupid around the kids. This two did a lot of skinship throughout the whole day. Holding hands, backhugs, side hugs.. You name it but except kissing though…

A day in orphanage made these two couples the happiest of their day…

 

I apologized that it's a bit too short for this chapter... I'm tired as heck for these past few days and when i;m writing this, i was practically dozing off but you guys are my priority.So, hope you guys like it and please comment...  There's only a few of you give comments... I'm longing for your comments...