Knowing More About You

You and Me (Re-editing)

“You’re Taeyeon?? My first best friend??” he said coldly while sobbing. Taeyeon nodded with a soft smile and Yuri was shocked seeing the girl he had been talking about when they were in elementary school “I hate you….”

He stood up and ran off, leaving most of the crowds there dumbfounded, especially to Yuri and Taeyeon. Yuri was totally pissed when she knew this was the girl who gave him more bruises and broken for almost 4 years. She pulled Taeyeon at the shoulder, making the petite girl to face at her with her arms crossed.

“Guys, can you give the QUEENKA a minute?? I wanna talk to her….” The people who were gathered at the ring soon left after Yuri told them off while holding a deadly look at Taeyeon. “You better give me good reasons before I pulled all your hair out from your scalp.” Taeyeon gulped. She sure sounded like Ji Yong for Taeyeon here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“I will be you first best friend!!!”

“Goddamn you, Taeyeon!!!” he went back to the rooftop but this time he was crying, letting all the emotion took over his mind. “You’re the second person in the world I want to avoid….”

Those tears, had been not been flowed since middle school, were flowing non-stop on his cheeks while his chest was heaving like mad. This was one of the time his defend was crumbled into pieces. Only 3 people in the world will caused this effect on him. His dad, his mom and Taeyeon. When he saw his dad, fear will take over his mind and making all the system of his body failed; If it’s his mom, he just wanted to protect here.. That’s why he never disobeys his mother so he can see his mother’s smile again. Protectiveness towards his mother shut his defend systems down; Last and not least is Taeyeon, his first best friend, his first playmate in the playground who had left him after the promised they made which was a present for her birthday. He went through a lot just to get it for her but at the end he released it and sometimes he will just take a look at it, and then walked off. In this case was the sadness and anger caused him to feel weak.

“Sometime I just wish I can disappear into the thin air. Everything now was too much…” he lied down onto the floor and closed his eyes to get his mind calmed. “I hate you… I hate myself…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The school had ended like a blink of an eye. Student was coming out from the school. Ji Yong was walking home with Yuri who really wanted to go to his house while Taeyeon was separated with his boyfriend and went into her limousine, trying to get her mind straight again by closing her eyes.

“Who do you hate me, Ji Yong-ah??” she covered to muffle her soft cries. “Is that the reason you hated me??”

Back to the conversation between Tae Yeon and Yuri

“You better give me good reasons before I pulled all your hair out from your scalp.” Taeyeon gulped, she knew something like this would happen.

“Who are yo-“

“I’m his only cousin who witnessed all his pain back in those days and listened to all the “I miss taeyeon” and “Where did she go??” things.. So yeah?? Explanation??”

“Oh…. I’m…. errr….”

“C’mon just spit it out, Taeyeon-shii”

“I left with my family into this town and it was a surprise birthday for me in the new house we got here.” She said with a frown which totally caught Yuri off guard. “It was indeed a surprise birthday party for me but I was not happy at all.” She looked at Yuri while Yuri gave her a look to continue.

“We made a promise that he would buy me something as a birthday present and celebrate my birthday with me…”

“If I remember correctly, I saw him looking at it in a shop and told me he will buy it himself when that day come. Do you know how much he went through just to get that for you???.” Yuri asked while holding onto Taeyeon’s shoulder. “You should have told him before you left..”

“It was a surprise and I was not informed at all…”

“Oh… Yeah… it was a surprise..” Yuri gave her a dorky smile, making the whole scene much comfortable now. “Do you want to know what he got for you as a present??”

“OF COURSE!!!” she shouted out loud like a little kid ready to get his present.

“Too bad abandoned that poor thing in a box in the alley near our middle school which was at here…” Yuri took her pen out and wrote the address on Taeyeon’s palm. Taeyeon found it shocking that he bought something alive for her. Her curiosity did boost up a little “Just follow this address you will find it…. “

“Thanks…” Taeyeon smiled sadly at her “I wished I could tell him that day…”

“Well, everything had past and you can’t go back in time to change so just do what you think is right, Taeyeon-shii…. Urm can we drop the formalities??” Taeyeon responded with a nod.

 “You’re welcome.. Oh, one last advice. When he said he hated something, he really meant it. So, either you take the risk to apologize to him or let him go and go for a new life.” she paused “You could to talk to that little thing when you arrived there. I’ll try my best to help you along the way… I need to go now, annyeong..”

“Gomowo-yo!!” she shouted at the running Yuri. Yuri just put her thumbs up.

“Is he really mad and hate me now??” she looked dispirited when she heard what Yuri had said to her. He hated her now….

*flashback ends*

She sobbed softly and gave the address she re-written on a piece of paper to the driver. She thought that all the bruises she saw on his body today were all her fault. If he told him about it, maybe all of them won’t be part of his body. This was one of those days she regretted on not doing a particular decision and causing someone pain and unhappiness. Her phone rang causing her to jump up a little. The ID of the number was certainly him… his dear boyfriend.

“Yoboseyo??” she tried not to sob while trying her best to talk at him.

“Why are you crying, Taeyeonnie??” his curiosity and anger increased without even realizing. His voice was cold, making Taeyeon to cry harder. “C’mon Taeyeon…. Stop crying… I hate to see or hear you crying.”

“I’m sorry… Just something happened…”

“It’s him. Am I right???” his tone was bad, making her crying out louder. “Stop crying. Your tears are no worthy of him.”

“It’s my fault he got every scars and bruises on his body... It’s my fault his promise was broken!!!” That definitely shocked him. What was her relationship with him? Who is him to her? However, he couldn’t doubt anything about her.  Maybe he was a friend of hers. “And you think this tears are nothing?!?”

“Hey, are you 100%---“

“Yes, im more than sure….”

“But what are you going to do??” she was speechless after hearing what he had said. “Cry your eyes out??”

“You’re a jerk…” She ended the call, feeling extremely angry to what he had said to her once best friend and sad that he didn’t even tell her what to do. On the other side, Jeong Su had thrown his phone at the wall, smashing it into pieces. He was mad that she got all worked up for him.

“Who the f’ck are you, Kwon Ji Yong??? Making my babe cry and nearly exposed my identity to her.” He called another ID “Do a search on Kwon Ji Yong?? I want his information ASAP…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Yah~~~ why do you even want to come with me??” he whined, causing Yuri to smile at him. It was been a while since the last time she saw this side of him, acting all so whiny and baby. She missed him. A lot.

“I want to meet your mom.. It’s been a while… Even my parents really want to know where you live.” His expression was darkening. “Urm…. Oppa…. Did I say something wrong??”

“No… Nothing is wrong but don’t tell your parents about our whereabouts… I don’t want to see him again.” That left her speechless. She didn’t know that his hatred and anger towards his own dad was that… bad…

They walked in silence after that conversation. Yuri knew she could accidentally say something wrong and worsen his mood. So, she decided to walk in silence and not ask about him but more about school. For her, he was still a loner, having mood swing like a pregnant woman (sometime even worse than a girl) but she definitely saw the scars on her arm and back. They were quite large too. She was so deep in her own thought that she didn’t know her pace was slow down.

“Why is she doing here???” Ji Yong asked while poor Yuri just knocked her head at his back.

“Who’s here??”

“Did you tell her I put it here??” He glared at her. Knowing she was exposed, Yuri just merong-ed at him. “Yah… Are you nuts??” he tried to walk forward and do something as expected but he was held back. “Let me go….”

“No… Oppa… Yes I told her that but listen to what she said. She is definitely saying something to it….” She said with a sad smile, knowing what happened to the girl but this was all she could do, healing both of their scars.

“Fine if you say so…”

She was there, crouching and touching the small little puppy in that box. When she first arrived, her eyes were still glowing with tears and feeling very sad but after seeing this cute, black, furry creature, it gave her a small smile on her face.

“Hi there… Little fella….” The puppy her hand, causing her to giggle a bit.

She took the puppy out and holds it like it was something really precious to her. Well, it is precious to her since it was brought by someone precious to her once. This little puppy was her birthday present?? Receiving it now was more like a surprise that had been hold back since the day he made the promise.

“Do you know why he bought you but threw you out in a box?” it seemed that the puppy knew what Taeyeon was talking about. It whined and looked at Taeyeon with those heart-melting eyes. “Aigooo… Aren’t you a little too cute??”

Seeing all this, Ji Yong temporarily lost all his anger towards the girl. It was just like what he had imagined. Taeyeon was holding the dog in her embrace, talking, smiling with it. Yuri was delighted to see his cousin frown was replaced with a small smile.

“You did great, Taeyeon-ah… Continue this on my cousin here will surely able to forgive.” She thought to herself with a smile plastered on her face.

“He threw you out is because of me.” Ji Yong was shocked when he heard that. How did she know?? Straightaway, he started shooting glaring daggers at Yuri which made Yuri instantly looking down on her feet guiltily. “You poor thing…. I shouldn’t have followed my mom to move to here.” It was surprising for Ji Yong to hear her saying that in such a sad tone.

“You know, little fella. Meeting the one who bought you was one of the best things I did in my life. Everyone seems to bully me when I’m still a kid. You see, I only got few friends here” She paused while thinking about her past. “He’s my superhero…. He saved me from the bullies back then… Arghhh… This is embarrassing…” She was blushing when she said that.

Unknown to her, Ji Yong was surprised with the cuteness from Taeyeon. Hey, who could resist cute, blushing Taeyeon?? The puppy was her face like it was trying to cool her down. She just giggled at its action and ruffled the puppy’s head. Ji Yong’s heart was thumping like mad, seeing her in that way. The feeling was so alien to him. Never once in his life that small, pumping organ in his body could pumped that fast.

“What the heck just happen to me??” he holds his chest as if trying to know what happened.

“But, the day I left and move to here, I felt alone and exposed again… Nobody can protect me, nobody wants to play with me and even be my friend…. My birthday was indeed a surprise but I felt something was missing… One of my only friends was not invited… That was the worst birthday ever and I wish…. I could meet him again” she said with a sad smile “It did come true but not the one I expected… He hated me down into his heart for leaving him. Now, seeing you as prove of our promise, I think most of my wishes I wished had come true… But, although I treated LeeTeuk oppa like a big brother but… he treated me like otherwise.”

“Little Kim, we should go home now… Your mother called just now and asking for you…” the chauffer said.

Taeyeon put down the puppy into the box which caused it to whine again but what can she do? Her mother hated little pets especially with fur like this one here in the house running around. She just smiled sadly and waved at it. Soon, she went off leaving Ji Yong stupidly standing there trying to digest what she had said. Yuri did nudge him but he just stood there, looking at the box.

“Mian Taeyeon-ah… I really forgotten about you and when I bought him, it came naturally into my mind… I guessed one of my wishes do comes true, just like yours…”

“But, I think the other one was impossible now since you’re taken..”

He went to the box and picked it up. The puppy was still growling at him, making him felt bad for abandoning him. Yuri was growling at him too. She smacked his head so loud that it echoed through the alley.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!!?”

“THAT WAS FOR IGNORING ME, PABO COUSIN?!?!?!”

“Aish…. Just let’s go home…” he carried the box of a growling puppy with him and brought Yuri back to his home which soon was greeted by his mother who hugged Yuri so tightly that she nearly choked to death. They were talking cheerfully in the living room while he locked himself in his room and started to think about all the things happen today.

 

 

 

“Am I being too bad to her?? Or what I did is right??”

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Thanks to those who subscribe and given comments about this story!!! I will do my best for the next chapter!!!

To those who haven't subscribe or still in "silent mode", please subscribe and gives some comment...