Angels of My Life

You and Me (Re-editing)

 “Ji!!! I’m ho--- What are you guys doing??”

“Ruff!! Ruff Ruff!!”

“M-mom” Ji Yong gently pushed Taeyeon away and stood up immediately. “You’re home early today…”

“ Yes, I’m off early today since I’m done with my work…” his mother was frowning at both of them, making them even scared “Who is this girl?? Kind to introduce yourself…”

“Urm she’s---“

“A-a-annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Taeyeon. Ji Yong’s school mate and his junior in kickboxing...” She said while bowing 90 degrees forward.

The middle age woman smiled at the girl, knowing that this was the girl her son had told her about almost daily. The girl, who was standing in front of her, changed his son both inside and out. She was happy about it. Very happy. In the mean time, both Taeyeon and Ji Yong were sweating like mad, thinking that the woman will start to shout at them or even kill them.

“It’s nice to see you, Ms Kim Taeyeon. My son told me a lot about you.” She blushed, hearing the compliment from the woman. “Well, is my son treating you well??”

“Dae… It was not so… good at first…” as soon as those words left her lips, Mrs Kwon went to his son and started to twist on the poor latter’s ear. He was groaning in pain and trying to stop her from doing that. She quickly added “Now, he’s treating me well… Very well, auntie.”

“Are you sure??” Mrs Kwon glared at her while Ji Yong was getting twisted by the ears even harder.

“UMMA!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!” he shouted in pain.

“Yes yes yes!!! He did treat me well since he knew it was me…” she quickly added when she saw tears from his eyes. ”Please just let him go, auntie…”

It was weird for her to hear such pleading just because she was twisting his son’s ear as a punishment. She thought that maybe this girl was really something and even able to be friend to his beloved son. That was amazing! As a mother of Ji Yong, she knew that Ji Yong was a kid who is not really a sociable guy, acting cold and tough in front of everyone but seeing him making a friend like Taeyeon, she could finally heaved out of relief. She let go of his son’s ear and immediately, Ji Yong ran to his room and locked his door.

“He locked himself in the room every time the same thing happens?” she asked. She thought that this would only happened on a kid but seeing it, the curiosity in her arisen.

“Yeah… Physical punishment is something he still couldn’t accept…” Mrs Kwon felt guilty was surging up her whole body. “It was one of his fears, if you can put it in that way…” Mrs Kwon pointed on the sofa and soon both of the women sat down on it.

“Urm… Can you tell me more about the fears in him???” The sparkles in Taeyeon’s eyes made Mrs Kwon to giggle. Never once that someone had asked her about this, even his own cousin Yuri.

“You knew he went through a lot??” Taeyeon nodded shyly. “Boy, aren’t you interested in my little boy?? Aigooo”

“Anniya…. It’s just….” She blushed and choked on her own words, causing the middle aged woman to giggle at her. “It’s just… I can’t bear to see him in pain… again… I wanna help him…”

The middle aged woman was touched by the young woman who said those words to her. She thought that this kind of people had gone. It was been a while since she saw someone put other’s problems as their priorities and seeing a young girl like her…. It sure did give her a great impression.

“Taeyeon-ah… You could said blood was shed and caused all fears that were in him…” she paused and started to think back “ That little kid I have did give me some hard time…. But thinking back to our past… I hate to say that most of them were caused by me…”

Taeyeon widen in shock, hearing those words from Mrs Kwon. She started to feel bad about asking for it. She quickly went over and put her arms over Mrs Kwon’s shoulder. She could see Mrs Kwon’s eyes were turning red and soft sobbing could be hurt.

“Why do I even marry to a guy who only wants money from me?? Why do I even throw myself to him?? Seeing your own child getting pain from his own dad was unbearable….” Mrs Kwon put her face onto her palm, letting go some of those emotions that were kept in her for years. “Although Ji was made out of accident, but I still loved him… a lot… But why can’t he do the same???”

“… Taeyeon, look at what you done???” Taeyeon was mentally cursing herself for giving Mrs Kwon a bad day.

All she could do was pat Mrs Kwon’s back and comfort her. Thinking of what Mrs Kwon had said, she kinda understood where those scars on Ji were was from. Inside the room, Ji Yong himself heard everything. Anger and sadness were totally filling up his whole body. However, he could only sit there and eavesdropped on what they were talking about. He wanted to know more actually.

“My boy… My little Ji…. Is not as tough as you think he is… He is just as fragile yet dangerous as a piece of glass… a blow towards it will surely breaks but in the same time hurting the one who hit on it. I never want him to be back on the boxing arena anymore since that day had come…. Look at the red bag over there…” She pointed at a bag on the table while Taeyeon followed where she pointed at “The bag was not red in colour but they were his blood…. The blood that was spilled on that bag owned by my son and inside contained not only his money but also he’s own skin…. Those f’ckers cut his skin off and put it inside the bag…”

This information surely made Taeyeon felt disgusted on looking at the bag. She could totally imagine a bloody Ji yong walked back to home with a bag of money with a piece of his skin in it. For Ji Yong, he really wanted to go out and stopped his mother to continue on telling more about him to Taeyeon, but tears were flowing out of his eyes and making him crumbled onto the ground. He felt guilty on making his mom worried and sad because he did something stupid. All he could do was sit there and cried, listening to his past. Their past.

“When he came back with blood dripping onto the floor, he told me that it worth the pain and his answer surely did surprise me. I asked why and you knew what he said….” Taeyeon shook her head at Mrs Kwon question “He said it was way better than someone leaving him… And I was surprised that he said that… So I asked who was it and he told me it was someone he likes but the name will not be revealed until the day it comes. Maybe it was his dad….”

“Yeah, Kim…. Maybe it’s his dad… What are you thinking???” Taeyeon thought to herself, feeling very dumb to think that it was her.

“So auntie… Is there anything you did just to get rid of the pain he was in??”

“No… It scarred him too deep… I’ve tried but failed. So I decided to let him settled it himself and if there’s any problem he was facing, he could talk to me…”

“What exactly are the things he feared??” she asked, knowing that with the information she got and knowing more about what he feared, maybe… Just maybe she could help.

“Boxing arena, belts, physical contact from any other people except me and especially children…”

“Children??” that was surely an odd things to be feared of. Children are the greatest thing in Taeyeon’s life but why did he even feared of little kids?? Taeyeon looked at Mrs Kwon confusingly.

“Yeah… There was once he saw a kid staring at him and Ji cried out of no reasons. When I asked, he said it was nothing but definitely there is something he’s hiding from me. I’ve tried to get it out from him but it was useless….”

“Maybe I know how to do, Auntie…” she said while gently squeeze onto Mrs Kwon’s shoulder as a comfort.

“Well, he’s lucky to know you, Taeyeon-ah….” She blushed, hearing that from Mrs kwon herself “you’re a great girl… I hope one day he will choose you as his girlfriend…”

“Girlfreind??? OMG….” She blushed in deeper shade of red, causing the older one to giggle at her cuteness.

“Hahaha… Aigoo… you’re so cute, Taeyeon-ah…” Mrs Kwon pinched Taeyeon’s chubby cheeks “If you need anything, just call me ok?? I’m going to take a shower… Oh yeah, What exactly you came??”

“My puppy is taken care by Ji…” she said shyly.

“Omona… So, it was for you??” Taeyeon nodded shyly and slowly “You better take good care of that little guy… Ji gave up a lot to buy that little thing…”

“Ok…” She mumbled.

“If there’s anything, just come over to my room and call me.” Mrs Kwon stood up with a small smile and walked to her room, leaving Taeyeon all alone in the living hall.

“Boxing arena, That explains why he will lose control sometime and even broke down just like last time; Leather items and physical contact from any other people except Auntie Kwon, That explains why he became a little kid back in the music room; Children, I never want to see him crying though….” Taeyeon thought hard about them “OTTOKE!!!”

She stood up frustratingly and walked to Ji Yong’s room, thinking a plan to help him remove some fears he was having. She raised her fist up to knock the door but the door opened as if it knew she would do that. A sobbing Ji Yong was standing in front of her. The sight of crying Ji Yong was heart wrenching for Taeyeon. Instinctively, she gave him a tight embrace. In the same time, the little puppy was whining beside them. She smiled sadly at it and bent down to get him up.

“So, you heard everything??” Taeyeon asked which soon got a nod from him as a reply. “Let me help you with all the pain you’re going through daily…”

“No… Stay out of my life…” He pushed her away and tried to close the door but unfortunately it hit her hand which was trying to hold onto the door. The girl was holding her hand, groaning in pain while Ji yong quickly opened the door and looked at the bruise. “Pabo!!!”

“You’re the pabo…” she said, still groaning in pain. “I’m trying to help you here and you shut me off….”

“Let it be… My pain won’t afftct any---“

“Won’t affect anyone?? You serious, Ji Yong?? Look at your mom!!!” She snapped angrily at him. The cold, tough Ji Yong was scared for the first time of his life. Taeyeon was glaring at him like she was going to kill him at anytime. “For god sakes!! Shut the f’ck up and let me help you!!!”

“You can try but if anything happens… It’s not my problem anymore.” He shrugged his shoulder and then, pulled Taeyeon to the sofa. “Stay here… I’m going to get the first aid kit… Your hand is bruising badly…”

While waiting for Ji Yong, her minds were already thinking of plans to help him. In the same time, she really wanted to know the person he mentioned to his mom. Who would that be?? Was it her?? She shook her head and denied that thought. Soon, Ji Yong was back with a med-kit.

“Don’t move while I applied the cream ok??” He said with the cream he was holding. “It will hurt for a bit but please bear it for a while.” Taeyeon nodded obediently.

The cream on his finger was cooling yet brought a bit of heat onto her bruised hand. Yes, it hurts… Just like what Ji Yong said... She bit her lower lip and touched the small, sleeping puppy beside her.

“Wow… Her hand is indeed smooth…” He thought with a small smile on his face “Wait… what are you thinking of?? Stop it…” he focused onto applying the cream.

“Hehe… You’re cute no matter what you are doing, Ji…” She thought with a faint pink blush on her cheeks. “Those frowning eyebrows look so y on you!! EKKKK!!! Stop it!!! This is so wrong…”

Both of them were engulfed in their own thought and the room was silent. The atmosphere was not that bad, just that you could really smell the love in the air. However, these two were denying their own thoughts. One was enjoying the process of applying cream on her smooth hands, the other one was happy and being oh-so-shy, looking at the latter being so focused on doing it. Ji Yong took out a bandaged and tied it around her wrist.

“Voila…” he said childishly. “You’re good to go…”

“Aww.. you want me to go now???” She gave the irresistible pout to Ji Yong. He gulped and quickly sat beside her.

“No… I don’t mean it that way though..”

“Then??”

“It’s just.. Aish!!!” he ruffled his hair, thinking of a way to change what he wanted to say. “I---“

Surprisingly, Taeyeon hugged him at the side. He froze and trying to get what was going on. He quickly tried to pry off her hands around his waist but failed due to the increasing force on her hand.

“Y-yah… You will hurt your hand…. Let go…”

“I know… I know… But if you don’t move, I won’t hurt my hand, right??” Ji Yong surrendered after listening to her statement. “I WILL try my best to help you on your fears… Please DO believe me… You’re being cured and happy right after my treatment.” She looked up and stared right into his dark orbs. “Was it because of me that all of these had happened..” she asked curiously.

“Partially… Yes…” He said with shaky voice and closed eyes. “You can say after meeting you… You’re the second most precious thing in my list after my own mother?? I’m trying to change but it was too…. Difficult…”

“T-that’s why I’m here… To help you on the fears I caused….” She blushed after hearing what herself had said. “Remember… No matter what happens, your mother, Yuri and her family, and I will be there for you….” He nodded as reply.

She hugged him tighter while he leaned into her embrace. Never in his life that someone else’s hug will be this comfortable, secure and warm. He liked it… a lot.. He wanted to melt into her embrace forever. He felt like Taeyeon was his second mother or even more than that.

 “Both of you are my angels of my life… Without you guys are around me, I would probably got consumed by the evil deeds from the devil…” He looked at the blushing Taeyeon “It will be hard both you and me to change but please don’t leave alone… No matter what… It’s painful enough to go through it alone but now you volunteered….”

“Believe me… I will bring back the Kwon Ji Yong I first knew…”

“I DO believe you….”

 

 

 

Oh... My heart had been shattered few days ago after i heard the news about KhnFany... TT^TT but still iw ish them to have a good couple life. If he dared to do anything stupid toher, maybe i will find him and kill him... Mayb, just maybe... Sorry for the late update... I've not much time on AFF anymore... I only aloow to use my computer twice a week.. It ... Well, hope you guys enjoy it!!

A/N: i know when you read this whole thing you would feel that it was a bit weird but i finished this less 2 hrs... So... You know... Bear with it... I will do better next time ;)

Comments... The least thing you could do to give me nergy.... Please give lot of, lots of comments to me... Any idea from you guys are accepted too... I will try my best to use your ideas as part of the story...