Everything Has Just Started

You and Me (Re-editing)

 

 

Left jab… Right jab… Uppercut… My opponent is trying very hard to block all of my attacks. Punches and kicks are thrown all over him. Poor Daniel… But, this is the ring. Either one of us gives up or being knocked out, or we keep doing this until the bell rings. For starter like Dan, he has to learn about that. I learnt the hard way so why let them go through what I had been through??? Just as I thought, he swings to the left to dodge my jab but what he didn’t know my left fist already aim at him. I punched him at the face and the KO bell rings.

“Hey, you okay??” I give him my hand but ended up being shoved away. Phew…. Starters…. I bend down and carry him up with a smile.

“Are you trying to kill me??? This is just a friendly, dude….” He shoves my arm away and walks off. Starters nowadays are getting so much cockier than my days.

I look at my trainer and he immediately knows what to do. He runs to him and gives that guy a talk. A talk like that sure comes in handy for them. Although that’s a friendly, but in a competition, you will really know what is kickboxing all about. I got my towel to wipe my sweaty body and down a whole bottle of water. Ahhh~~~ never feels better. 23 KOs’ for today’s practice which are all of the club members including Jong Kook, the Great President. Not to be sarcastic but that’s what the other member called him.

“Sir!! I’m leaving!!” I shouted while waving my towel.

“Yeah… And leave with me with these beat up dudes?? Fine!! Just go!!” I laughed at his statement. Even Jong Kook is laughing about that.

“Ahhh~~~ Ji Yong oppa!!!” what???

“Oppa!! Can you sign my bag??” What the hell just happen?? I’m not a celebrity or something?? What the hell?? Where’s my towel??? Damn, this is just plain crazy!!

I quickly push them off but failed due to some of them hugging me. Thank God, I’m wearing my singlet!! This is so embarrassing… Where’s Taeyeon when I need her??? Aish!!! I pry all of their hands off my body and run away from them. What happen to the haters??? I thought the school hates me. It’s only been three months since that incident happened….

“You know you still love me, Taeyeonnie…” Wait, that jerk… What is he doing here??

“What had done was done, Jeong Su!! I don’t love you anymore since that dirty mouth of yours doing towards other people and my BOYFRIEND!” Should I go in??? It’s pretty intense…

“Shut up!!”

“N—Mmph!!!” !! What the hell!!

“ OFF, JERK!!!” I shout so loud that I can feel my throat burns. I break them apart and push him as far as possible. “Can’t you respect a woman’s decision for once?”

“Says the legend himself.” Huh??? What is that supposed to mean?? “I thought I can get back with Taeyeon but thanks to you, everything is gone. She even responds to my kiss…” No, he’s lying… That’s just a lie. “Oh yeah, here something for you…. A special someone of mine told me to pass this to G-Dragon personally. See you next time!!”

“I didn’t do anything back when he kissed me. For real!!!” I ignore her and pick up the brown envelope right in front of me. What could this be??? “Please, Ji Yong-ah… You do have to believe me…”

“I do… But there’s something weird is happening in here…” I point at my chest… “It’s weird…” I look at her, feeling extremely weird with this feeling. It’s so…. Foreign… “It’s kind of painful…”

“Come here…” I walk into her embrace; suddenly the feeling is partially gone. “Ignore him! Ok??”
Feeling like a kid in his mummy’s hug, no wonder kids love hugging their mom. “So, what is that??”

“I don’t know….” I look at the envelope. “Let me take a look…”

When I open the envelope, everything comes crashing into me. He’s indeed who he is… The pictures… That son of a gun who made me felt so pain back in those days. My logo, my win/lose ratios and my registrations. Every single comes back to me. My knees feel so weak and the pain comes shooting back at my arm. The feel of being skinned with a knife…

“Hey, you okay??” This time I really hug her hard. That er is indeed related to him. I can’t let anything happen to her, knowing all this . “Talk to me, Ji… You can’t just leave me hanging here…”

“My past comes back to haunt me, Tae… They are back. I don’t know what they want but something big is coming… These fists of mine can’t put up to use anymore….”

“Shhh… Relax…. Nothing does gonna happen to you. Ok??”

“They are someone you really don’t want to mess with, Taeyeon… The price I paid was too big just for fast cash…”

“I know. Your mom told me.” Wait, what?? She knew??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are now in the music room while she explains everything to me. How she knows about me and the thing I scared of. So, that’s why she said she will help me in them. She knew all along. She wraps her arm over my waist and gives it a small squeeze. I nod my head at her and return the hug. I wish those jerks will not come back into my life and ruin this part of my life.

“C’mon. Play me a song. Any song you like.” I look at her, surprise with her request but who can stand against those puppy eyes.

I open the lid of the upright piano and start playing Fugue. Fugue means both fugure and fugare in Latin which are to flee and chase. This is what I’m thinking right now. Fleeing away from my dark past and chase against my dream of living in this new life of mine. The whole song describe perfectly as what I’ve heard before. I’ve rewrote the whole song into a piano piece which almost sounds the same as the ones of organ. The second part of the song chases after the first part and the third part did the same. The rhythm is fast but the new part is able to catch up. The music flows so smoothly but in the same time giving a tinge of speed in it. I pressed the last chord so hard I can feel my anger in it. Why?? I’m confused myself too.

“Bravo, Ji!!!” She claps her hands with a satisfied smile. All I could do is lay down my head and close my eyes. “You did well, Ji!! Cheer up!!”

“The song I played is Fugue, written by Bach, means to flee and chase in Latin. Tae, can we really escape from all of these and avoid them going into you life?”

“It’s just like the song. You started to flee but the second part started to chase, am I right??”

“What do you mean??” I start to feel worry but as immediately, she shushed me. Oh man, I played the wrong song.

“Nope, you didn’t play the wrong song, Ji.” Can she read my mind or something?? “Remember the third part??? They did the same too and ending the song together with the first two parts.” She brushes my hairs which is slowly putting me to sleep. “Think that the third part is us. Me, your mom and our friends… We are always backing you up and end everything just for you...”

“I do hope so. That’s just a song, Tae. Not reality. It’s totally different… Something comes just like a wave and can wipe everything effortlessly.”

“Then, let us be your wall. You can’t do everything like a lone wolf.”

“A wall can crumble too. Rather than letting than crumble, I’m willingly to sacrifice myself for them and build them stronger and higher. So, that when the day I look back. It will be so magnificent.”

“But---“

“No buts…. Stop arguing with me. This is my life, Tae. The day I let you into this is the happiest yet insecure days for me cuz s happen in my life.”

“I’m not one of them right….”

“Tae, don’t make me laugh cuz those s just made you more beautiful and tough just like a rose.”

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

“Did you past that envelope to him, Jeong Su??”

“Yes, sir. I did and the look on his face was awesome.”

“Hahahahaha. To get something we want, we will do whatever it takes to make them come back. Am I right, Jeong su?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Aigooo… told you to not call me sir right??”

“I prefer to call you this way in here if you don’t mind sir.”

“Okok… I’ll try to get your girl back and help your dad on getting the girl involved in his marketing while you… hmmmm…. Go think of a way to get my best fighter back. I’m starting to regret on the decision I made that day.”

“I already had a plan, sir. So, here how it goes……..”

 

 

 

Hey there!! It's been awhile eh?? *90 degrees bow* i'm sorry to update this in such a slow pace. I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible. Seeing all the "Update Soon Please" post is very encouraging for me. Thanks to those who still support this although i'm updating it monthly now. Did you enjoy?? I hope so. Coz it's just the beginning of everthing just like the title. Bear with my poor writing too, k??

 

Give some comments too!! If there's any confusion in or along the way in this story you can ask.  v(><)V