Changes pay for a confession

You and Me (Re-editing)

Chapter 10

Taeyeon was walking down the hallway alone. Her mind was filled with the day they spent in the orphanage, especially the image of him playing the piano while laughing and smiling with the kids there. It was awfully… good to see him that way. She felt satisfied and happy in the same time there was this warm, fuzzy feeling in his body. She didn’t even notice that there was a fade tint of pink on her cheeks for the whole day and to top it off, she got this love sick grin on her face the whole day.

“Aigoo… Taeyeonnie, stop thinking about it…” She shook her head and walked faster to her class.

“Well, it’s been a while right?? Kim…” that voice sent chills into her spine and immediately she was rooted onto the spot. “Don’t you miss me??”

“N-no… G-get lost…” she tried to walk off but got pulled back harshly into his embrace “W-what are you trying to do?? L-let me go…” to her surprise, he did let her go.

“Hehe… Well, I would really want to taste you again but too bad, you’re not mine anymore..” he walked towards Taeyeon that the distance between them was so close that it was very intimidating for Taeyeon. “Believe me… That day… When I get you back into my arms, that pity little friend of yours will indeed suffer a lot... Way lot than you think…”

“I-if y-you want anything to settle with me, j-just c-come and look for me…”

“Haha… I will not do anything to you… It’s my fault though but now when he came into the picture… It’s a total different thing to say now, Taeyeonnie…” he walked away and threw a cigarette onto the floor.

“You’ve changed oppa…” she bent down and picked up the cigarette . “Damn!! JI!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Holy cow… Isn’t that Yuri?? She looks so… hot!!!”

“Oh My Gosh… Look at those muscles... Why can’t you grow some muscles like her, oppa!!”

“Dear God, thanks for sending another angel down to Earth!! I will go for prayers more often from now!!”

Yup, it was the sixth weeks which meant it’s d-day for Yuri. A good one actually, after receiving these much of attention from everyone. The school ended as usual but for Yuri, she had a plan for today. After taking off her sweater, the black tank top inside was short enough to show off her abs and her firm shoulder, and arm muscles were shouting for attention. Matching the outfit was a pair of ripped, pale blue, denim jeans and the results she saw were way beyond her imagination. Everyone at the hallway had their eyes literally popped out from their socket and some even couldn’t recognize it was Yuri, the loner. Now, she is sparkling like a pearl, giving out a strong aura to the others at the hallway and she was proud of her sixth week of self-torture. While she was walking to her locker, Yuri noticed Jessica was gawking at her with her jaw dropped. She smiled proudly at her and went towards her, and pushed her jaw closed.

“Well, told you that the result will be shocking…” She winked at the blonde “You owe me a date today at 6pm, Sica baby… Meet you at the school entrance. Don’t be late, okay??” she walked away, leaving the blonde blushing madly.

“Oh my god… Kwon Yuri, what have you done to me???”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Ji Yong was smoking on the rooftop again. He was confused, very confused about what happened right now. He could totally feel the wall he built to protect himself was crumbling right in front of him, showing off the soft side of him. Everyone was complimenting him now which was really weird for him because this was the first time he received compliments from people. Should he rebuilt the wall and get himself some protection again or just let it be?? He doesn’t know… because of this one girl she trusted so much and even his mother told him the soft spot of his. He gulped in the smoke from the cigarette and puffed it out frustratingly.

“Kim Taeyeon… You’ve made me weak again… Why do you have this kind of thing that made me feel this way???” He threw the cigarette onto the ground but someone came in without him noticing.

“Wow… Smoking in a prohibited area… The fighter, who knows how to play music, knows how to break the school rules too.” The guy put the yellow thing into his pocket and smirked at him. “Ji, meet my friends…” a bunch of masked dudes with baseball bat showed themselves. Immediately, Ji turned around and braced for them.

“I hope you guys can have some fun on him.. ENJOY!!” he turned around and exited the rooftop.

As soon as he left, the armed guys started to rush towards him and tried to whack him with their bats. They came so fast that he was only able to avoid some of them. The metal bat hit onto his back so hard that he could feel all the oxygen was pushed out from his lungs. He raised his arms up, a common action on defending the fighters themselves, but ended up getting hit at the back and abdomen. He waited for the correct timing and able to caught one of the bat. He pulled the bat, causing the guy to lurch forward to him. He put all his strength into his fists and started to hit that guy square on the face. The others continued to hit him at the back but Ji Yong was ignoring the pain and continued on hitting that guy.

“S-S-STOP!!!” The guy shouted.. “F-F-uck!!”

As soon as they heard their comrades shouted that, they stopped immediately but Ji didn’t stop. Punches were flying at that guy rapidly. This is lesson one he learnt in his self defense classes. Hit that one guy to scare the others. The others masked guys were indeed scared of their comrade’s life. One of them just raised the bat and hit him very hard at the back, causing Ji to stop punching and lied down on the floor, groaning.

“L-let’s go… I-I think we’re done..” They pulled the injured guy and quickly scrambled off before anything bad happened or worst, getting notice by someone.

“*Sobs* WHY DO THEY HAPPEN ON ME EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!” Ji was crying while holding onto his injured body “When the good thing comes, the bad ones come too…. *Sob* WHY?!?!?”

“JI!!! What happened??” a familiar voice startled him and he tried to stand up and showed her it was nothing but the pain was unbearable. “C’mon… Are you okay??” He ignored her question and continued crying. “Hey, please talk to me, Ji… please”

“I’m ok---“

“NO YOU’RE NOT!!! STOP BEING LIKE THIS!!!!” soon he could feel droplets of water on his hands. He looked up and saw her crying just like what he was doing right now.. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry…..”

“Why are you apologizing when I’m the one who got beaten up so terribly here??” he tried to speak properly but he was choking on his words.

“I shouldn’t have met you…. All I give you is pain and all of them were because of ME!!!”

“Shut up… Kim TaeYeon!!” he said sternly at her after hearing those words coming out from her lips. It hurts… “No, you didn’t give me pain… Because of you… My pain stopped… Physically and mentally… Instead of pain, you give me another perspective of this world… All I care was about myself but now… I’ve changed because of you… Remember the kids?? Remember we had good times on getting ourselves fit??” Taeyeon just stayed silent and listened to him.

“Kim Taeyeon, will you make new memories with me and bear with everything I’m going through in the future???”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Yah… where’s she??? She made the bet and now she’s not even here yet…” She pouted disappointingly. It was 7:30 pm now… One hour and thirty minutes of standing in front of the school gate, waiting for the certain blonde girl’s arrival. “Aish…. I think she just tricked me… At least I got my abs because of her…” she sighed and wore her helmet but a light flashed stopped her to continue on doing so. The beauty has arrived…

“Mianhae… I’m late… I just want to pick the correct dress to wear…” Yuri looked at her, awe stunned at the beauty of Jessica. The dressed showed off her perfect S-line curved and her makeup was not too heavy, still showing off her bright eyes without those thick mascara or eyeliner. Yuri’s likes it this way.

“Well, you look stunning, my beauty….” Jessica blushed due to the unexpected compliments from her. “But… I think I need a ride on your car…”

“W-what?? Why??”

 “You see… I’m riding on my only bike today and with that length of your dress… I think… You know??”

“I don’t mind showing off a little because I had such a handsome girl in front of me…” she whispered seductively, causing Yuri to gulp a large amount of saliva into her dry throat.

“U-urm… okay… But…” she turned around and took a big coat and put it over Jessica’s shoulder. “you need to wear this… Please…”

“Fine….” She blushed and tried to get onto the bike herself but failed miserably “How did you get on the bike???” she started to feel very embarrassing for not being able to get onto the bike as easy as Yuri…

“It’s easy…” Yuri lifted Jessica up and put her onto the bike effortlessly.. she took out another helmet and helped Jessica to put it on. She even bucked the strap for her. Jessica was very shy the whole time when Yuri was helping her with the helmet. “Ja~~~ Let’s go!!!”

 

 

A bit too short i think.... But hope you like it!!!