The Revealed Secret May Kill With Much Force

You and Me (Re-editing)

 

Oh damn~~~ Why is it so bright right now?? I squeeze my eyes tightly and turn my body around to sleep longer. Never in my life have I felt this good at Saturday before. This good. It’s so fluffy and it smells so much like my bae… Wait, where am I actually?? I quickly sit up and look around me. This is definitely not my room and Ginger is here too!!! What happened yesterday?? Where is Ji?? And who changed my shirt yesterday?!?! This is definitely not what I was wearing. I’m in my undergarments with an oversize, black t-shirt over me. Urghhh… Where the hell is you, Kwon Ji Yong?? I got out from the room and tried to look for him. I ruffled my hair frustratingly and went to the kitchen to look for him. When I found you, you need some explanation to do, Kwon… I’ll bet I’ll slap you so hard for----

“Oh… Auntie, good morning…” Whoa, Auntie’s here!! This is embarrassing… I’m not even properly dressed right now.

“Morning, darling.” She put a plate of strawberry jam filled sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate. “Sorry, that’s all we’ve got.”

“Never mind, Auntie.”

 “Umma…”

“Urm… Umma, it’s fine. It’s good enough to have nothing to eat.” I sit down shyly but when I try to eat it, she stops me. I looked at her confusingly while she just gives me a warm smile which kinds of reminds me of Ji. Family traits, huh…

“ Did you brush your teeth??” , I forgot to. That idiot!! You’ve made me so embarrassed right now and this is the first time we meet!! I hate you!! There goes my first impression…“Hey, don’t blame it on Ji, ok?? He needs to work early today and he’s going for an O.T. today. That’s why he told me to come back earlier yesterday night.”

Wow, aun-- umma is awesome!!!

“So, who…. Changed my clothes yesterday and urm… what happened?? Why am I back here instead of my own house??” I said embarrassedly to her. Hope that idiot did not do anything stupid and if he did, I’ll gonna castrat---- No, tie him up and ask him to be my slave… That’s better. Muahahahaha!!!!

“Of course, it’s me!! I WILL not let him do something like that to a pretty girl like you. Who knows that idiot will do bad things on you.” I giggle at her statement. Even though he’s an idiot, but he’s the cute kind of idiot and he’s mine. “There’s extra toothbrush and toothpaste in the cabinet at your right. Go clean up and then, come down and enjoy the meal.”

“Dae, umma” I do as she said. I take out the necessities and go to his bathroom to clean up.

While I’m brushing my teeth, I switch on my phone and start to check anything I had missed out yesterday. Wow, 21 missed calls and 50 messages!! And all of them are from my parents but one of them that stand out the most. It’s from that jerk. What do he wants?? It’s an attachment of an image. Out of curiosity, I open it and the contents make me burn in rage. He’s blackmailing me now, huh…

From: JERK!!!

(Attachment)
If you don’t break up with him within 24 hours, I’ll send this to your parents and your fairy tale will not have a happy ending at all. Believe me in my words, Tae…

It’s a picture of me cuddling with Ji back at the field. How did he get this picture of us??? I start to feel worry now. Will he really tell my parents about this?? Should I really…. No, no, no…. You’re not going to do that. You need to help him to lose all the fears in him, Kim Taeyeon and you just met his mother, pabo. Urghh…. I push the delete icon and remove the message from the message.

Fugue

To flee and to chase. Ji may look tough and strong on the outside, trying to chase away the bad guy but inside, he is just a harmless, insecure kid, fleeing from his own fears and dark past. Now, I have enter in his life, there’s no turning back and definitely I’m willing to change him from inside out. I’m done cleaning myself (just my teeth and face actually) and already half way done with my breakfast.

“A penny for your thought??” I was startled by umma’s voice and quickly look up at her. Her smile is really, really comforting. Just like Ji’s. But still…. Should i???

“Urm…. Well you see…. If someone’s trying to get you back by breaking your current relationship up…. What will you do umma??”wow, when did I open up this fast with umma Kwon?? It feels so weird to have the word “umma” roll with my tongue.

“Omo!! Who is that?? Let me do the job and he will be gone for this existence for this instance!!” She picks up one of the big knife and slams it onto the wooden cutting board which the knife sticks snugly onto the wood. Oh mai gawd~~~ She’s scary for a woman.

“Aniya.. Aniya… I just watched a kdrama few days ago and suddenly, I feel…. insecure and worried in my relationship with Ji to have this happen in our relationship. What should I really do if this happens???” I hold my hands in a praying manner nervously with my eyes shift downwards. Actually, what I said is really happening though…. This is way scarier than I thought.

“Do you love Ji??”

“I do. A lot!!”

“Honesty is the best policy, Taeyeon. Talk it out with for ex and tell Ji about it if it does happen. Remember, no matter how bad the situation is, umma Kwon will be right there by doing whatever possible to save you guys.” She comes towards me and put me into her embrace. “You’re a special girl to Ji and me. So, no matter what, we will do our best to protect you.”

“Thank you, umma….”

“RUFFF! RUFF!! RUFF!! *whining*” Nawww…. Why is Ginger being such a cute puppy today?? I let go of umma and pick it up to hug him. He starts to my face and hand. This puppy sure gives this girl some giggling effects.

“Here are your clothes, Tae. Although it’s a bit old but change up and go look for Ji.” She puts some clothing on the table while clearing the plates. “Bring that puppy along too. He’s giving me too much trouble lately. Peeing and pooping everywhere.”

“Rrrrrrr… Ruff!! Ruff!!! Rrrrr…”

“That’s your grandmother, Ginger!!” I pat his but a bit harder which results in habing a whine from him. “If you do that again, I’m gonna lock you in the cage.”

“Hehe… Aigoo… I bet you’ll be a great wife and mother to my grandchild in the future, Tae..” What??? I can feel blush creeps onto my face immediately. I quickly take the clothing ad run into Ji’s room to change.

Being Ji’s wife and a mother to our child…. Omona, the thought is drving me crazy!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Whoa~~~ Tae…. What is this?? Back into 1970’s??” This idiot… But I prefer this version of him. The dark side of him is too pessimistic, sometimes.

I’m wearing one of his mother’s 70s’ dresses. It is a sky blue sleeveless dress with a rounded faced neck and back zipper close. Darts shape the bodice, with the skirt gathering into the waist seam. Jumbo size daisies which are in lime green, hot pink, white and blue, are printed on the pale blue fabric. A semi-sheer crepe over a blue silky synthetic fabric adds depth and movement to it. A wide lime green, belt was added at the waist area. It looks pretty nice on me and I like it. I look at Ji and he is admiring my looks from head to toe.

“You like it???” I twirl around in front of him and saw a smile on his face. “Umma lent it to me.”

“Umma??”

“Your mom…”

“Wow, you’re calling her umma now??” He looks surprised while I nodded. A sudden feel of pride rises in my body.

“I need some explanations about yesterday, Mr Kwon.”

“I’m not done with my job yet. I have another…” He looks at the clock nervously and continued shakily “3 h-hours to go. I bet your phone was fully charge right?” I nodded with a suspicious look on me “So, I’ll make you a cup of ice blended caramel cappuccino well deserved for a sweet girl like you. The drinks on me, ok?”

“Sweet talker…. I’ll be waiting for you over there then…” he nodded with a proud smile plastered on his face.

While I was playing with my phone and looking through my messages, indeed my parents were super worried about my whereabouts. I replied them as soon as possible which are mostly lies. I will tell them soon but definitely not now with that jerk blackmailing about this. I know my mother will be alright with this but my dad…. He wants to partner up with Uncle Park in his business which pulls me and Jeong Su into this. Hmmm… I hope they’re fine…

“Hey, your drink, my lady…”

“Thank you.” A sudden kiss was landed on my cheeks. Eiikkkk… I’m blushing so badly right now. I hit his back and push him back to work. This guy is…. I don’t even know how to describe him. He’s making me feeling like riding on a roller coaster right now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“So, all this while she was lying to us???”

“Yes, appa..”

“How could she?? I thought….. You guys are perfect as a couple. And who is this guy??”

“He is Kwon Ji Yong. A transferred student who was involved in some illegal activities back then.”

“WHAT?!?!?! I don’t believe you. I know my daughter is smart enough to get another boyfriend. Although, I still support you guys.”

“Here are the proofs appa..”

“…….”

 

"Butler Lee, get me my daughter NOW!!!"

 

 

 

 

Pheww~~~ Hi there!! This is my first daily updates huh??? Sorry for the long wait. Actually, i'm suppose to get prepared for my next week national exams but that!! I'm gonna ace them anyway. So,thank you for your comments and those who has newly joined this journey. A very big thank you for selecting and reading my story. I will try to update as soon as possible, okay?? But no promises...

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND INTRODUCE THIS STORY TO YOUR FREINDS IF YOU THINK IT'S GOOD ENOUGH TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE WORLD!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

P/S: If you hav any ideas or suggestions or crititcs on certain points, come at me babeh~~~ I will do my best to fulfill wad you (readers) want and improve my writings.