Chapter Nine - I do

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Update...

 

----------------------------------

 

“Hey MinMin” JongDae climbed up on MinSeok’s bedroom and sat beside his boyfriend. “Whatt are you doing?”

MinSeok continued scrolled down their pics. “Well looking at our face and of course, admiring my handsome boyfriend” the older wrapped his arms around JongDae’s shoulder and peck the younger on his lips that made him blushed.

“You’re cute!” MinSeok added. “I love you so much JongDae!”

The younger almost melted as he heard those sweetest words his boyfriend. “I love you too” and this time the younger peck him back. MinSeok shutdown his Ipod and turn off the lights before quickly get back to bed and cuddled with JongDae to sleep.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay/

 

“Kim JoonMyeon, do you take Zhang YiXing to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the priest as the angel.

JoonMyeon looked at YiXing with full of love, “I do father” he said in YiXing was almost melting.

“And you Zhang YiXing, do you take Kim JoonMyeon to be your also wedded husband?” now it’s YiXing’s turned to answer.

He looked at JoonMyeon who was smiling at him, exposing his pearly white teeth. That handsome face was staring at him, waiting for his “yes”.

He looked at the priest and say those two words that JoonMyeon wanted to hear.

 

“I do”

 

“You do?” a voice asked him. YiXing turned to JoonMyeon and furrowed his brows, “Well of course”

 

“So you are dreaming of me huh?” the voice made YiXing woke up from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes only to closed it again because of too much light. He blinked for a bit before his vision became clear. The first thing he saw was an angel staring at him, smirking.

He then realized what he had just dreamed, and widen his eyes. Quickly, the dimpled-boy sit up straight and cover his mouth, cheeks flushed as he stared at JoonMyeon.

“W-What are you doing in my room?” he asked the angel who’s still smirking at him like he was a criminal that had been caught on act. He quickly cover himself with his blanket.

“Well I was just waking you up, it’s already 7, school starts at 8” JoonMyeon told him.

“Oh ok, thanks for waking me up” YiXing arranged his bed and grabbed a towel. He noticed that the school angel was there,  not bothering to leave the room. “Uhm, wait? Are you going to get ready?”

JoonMyeon smirked and walked towards him again. YiXing tried to walked back, farther from JoonMyeon but the wall was now stopping  him making the angel stood in front of him. He put his one hand on the side of YiXing’s head and leaned closer.

“So YiXing, I heard you talking in your sleep, and guess what?”

YiXing tried to scoot away because JoonMyeon’s face was incredibly close to his and he couid feel JoonMyeon’s breath on his cheeks that made him blushed red, “W-what?”

JoonMyeon smiled evilly and whispered to YiXing’s ear, “I was asking if you were dreaming of me and you said I do”

YiXing’s expression was priceless after he heard those words, his face was almost explode. “Y-yah, it’s not like that” he stuttered. Oh God Joonie please stop! You’re embarassing me!  The dimpled boy can’t help but to stare at JoonMyeon’s lips, those pink plump lips that he was eager to be kissed.

“Oh really?” JoonMyeon smirked. “Very well then, get ready, I already made our breakfast” Before he left, he placed a kiss on YiXing’s cheeks. And that made YiXing blushed again. “J-JoonMyeon”

JoonMyeon just winked at him and left. While YiXing, well, he was on the floor almost dying at what JoonMyeon did.

God, I’m gonna die!

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Oh, so Hyung are the fireworks ready for later?” HongBin talked to his senior classmate.

“Of course, and I’m sure he will love it”

Hearing that made HongBin smiled. And that time, Hyuk barged in his room and accidentally heard something that made him sad.

“Ok, Hyung, thanks, I love you!” HongBin put his phone down, and turned around, surprised that Hyuk was already inside his room. “Oh, how long have you’ve been there?” he asked the younger.

“Uhm, just now” there’s a glint of sadness on his words as he spoke up. “Uhm, I guess I’ll be going” Hyuk then got outside, leaving HongBin confused.

 

Outside… on the bench, Hyuk was crying silently.

“How could he do that to me, I thought he love me” he asked himself.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

HongBin was walking back and forth when he saw JoonMyeon and YiXing walking together in the corrigdor. He approached them and talked.

“JoonMyeon, YiXing!” he walked to the two handsome boys. “I need your help”

The two handsome boys looked at each other before saying, “Ok, what can we do for you?”

HongBin sighed, “Well you two are aware of me having a feeling for Hyuk, right?”

The two nodded.

“Ok, so I need your help, can you two bring Hyuk at the school garden later at 7, I just wanted to confess again and see if he can now answer my confession”

The two handsome b oys smiled at each other, “That’s great! We can bring him”

“Good, so see you later after class”

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Aren't they're all cute? XiuChen :D

HyukBin is having a little misunderstanding right now... well I hope HongBin's plan worked :D

 

And Gosh!!! SuLay!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

 

COMMENTERS, SUBCRIBERS, UPVOTERS, thank you so much!!!

 

GIF's for you :D

 

XiuChen!

 

 

HyukBin!!!

 

 

And SULAY <3 <3 <3

 

 

Well see ya next chapter!