Chapter Eleven – The Party

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Long Update :)

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

The teacher was absent. The students are a bit nnoisy inside the classroom but no one cares. We can see XiuChen and HyukBin being lovey-dovey to each other, while JoonMyeon was  teaching YiXing about the last lesson they tackled about.

“So the answer for this is the Marianas trench that is 11,000 ft” JoonMyeon said and the dimpled boy nodded, smiling because he finally understand it.

“Ah, ok thanks Joonie!”

“Welcome Xingie” JoonMyeon flashed his angelic smile and made YiXing fanboying over him again.

 

“ATTENTION EVERYONE! I have an important announcement to make” all the students stop chattering a bit to listen to their class president.

 

“This coming Saturday we’re having a party to celebrate our foundation day” he said and the students are happy of it.

 “Were going to have fun in there, we will have various kinds of games, a sing and dance competition and a fireworks display. For those who want to join the competition, please go to our president’s office to fill up a form” and all the student cheered happily about that.

“Oh and one more thing, we are having a two special guest, you remember our former school kingka, Kim JongIn?”

Some students nodded and one boy said, “Yeah, that hot handsome guy who were a good dancer?”

The class president, “Yup, he’s the one, he will be our special guest for that day” and again, some boys cheered, well  some of them still remember how the school kingka made them fall for him.

“And the other special guest is no other than, our Asia’s No.1 Teen Idol, D.O” and upon hearing that the students screamed like a fangirl or something. Well almost all the students here in EXO ACADEMY has a big crush on him.

YiXing looked at JoonMyeon, “Oh my God, Joonie! D.O is coming here!” he was excited.

 JoonMyeon chuckled but nodded. “Yeah, he performed here last year actually and he also became a student here in which we’d never found out until he graduted”

YiXing looked at him again, “Really, wow, you’re lucky you’ve met him before, I’m a fan of him”

JoonMyeon just smiled, but inside there’s a small pain that sting on his heart when he looked at the dimpled boy and was interested with the teen idol.

Wait, JoonMyeon, don’t tell me you’re jealous of D.O because YiXing’s a fan of him?

“Hey, Joonie? Are you ok?”

Hearing that, the school angel snap out of his thoughts and smiled to YiXing, “Yeah, I’m fine”

The two handsome boys thought of the competition, separately, and decided to join.

//SuHo//Lay///SuLay//

 

“MinMin what do you think about YiXing and JoonMyeon?” JongDae suddenly asked the his boyfriend.

The cute boy looked up from his ipad, “Hmm, I think they’re both like each other”

JongDae smiled, “Oh you think so too, well I know YiXing is really head over heels on YiXing” he said making MinSeok thoughtt of something.

“JoonMyeon never said something about it but I have a strong feeling that JoonMyeon likes YiXing too” he said to his boyfriend who nodded a bit.

“Yeah, I’ve also noticed it when he was with YiXing. Waaahh I hope they will be a couple too, Hyuk iss happy now with HongBin, I hope they will too”

“Yeah, just like us” MinSeok said as he looked at YiXing and peck his lips which the younger smiled.

“Love you JongDae”

“Love you too MinMin”

 

//SuHo//Lay// SuLay//

 

Saturday night…

 

As the evening comes, the party was now being held at their auditorium. All men are dress with their different kinds of clothes. JoonMyeon was now dress in his clothes, white v-neck with a black leather jacket on top of it and red skinny jeans. He styled his hair up to make a new look.

He knocked on YiXing’s door to approach the boy.

“Uhm, YiXing? I’m going to the party, are you coming with me?” he asked.

The door soon open, and YiXing appeared, still on his bathrobe and mouth gaping at the angel in front of him.

Oh God, Fanboying mode!!! Kyaaah!! My Joonie is so hot!!!I can’t… my feels ugh!

“W-wow! JoonMyeon, you’re stunning” YiXing said and the angel scratch the back of his neck, while smiling.

“U-uh, thanks? So are you coming with me?” JoonMyeon said.

“Uhm, I think you should go first, I’ll see you there” the dimpled-boy smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Hmm, ok then, I’ll see you later” JoonMyeon then waved goodbye at the boy. When the angel left, the dimpled boy just sighed dreamily.

“He really is handsome!” he said to himself and he goes back on picking some clothes.

So what should I wear? Hmm…

Just as he picked on his clothes, a knock on his door interrupted him. He opened the door and found his cousin already dress.

“Oh hey, Dae”

“Hey, why aren’t you dress? You we’re joining on the dance competition, you better get ready”

“I was about to get dress” he took out the clothes he pick but his cousin stopped him.

“Wait a minute, you sure you will wear this clothes? Loose pants and and a long sleeves?” JongDae asked in which the dimpled boy nodded his head.

JongDae shook his head, “Tsk tsk, XingXing, you’re such an old fashion, let me pick some for you” and his cousin choose some clothes that will suit on YiXing perfectly.

“Try these” JongDae said as he shoved the clothes on his cousin. The dimpled boy looked at the clothes.

“But, this is too---“

“No buts, now go get dress, a few minutes more before the program starts”

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Good evening everyone, we are gathered here to celebrate our 41st anniversary of our school” Everyone applauded as their school principal began his introductory speech.

 

“Oh come on XingXing, let’s get inside” JongDae said as he dragged YiXing inside the school auditorium.

“But Dae, I’m not comfortable with my clothes”

“Oh, shush, you look perfect for that and besides, that is suitable for your concept” JongDae said to him, reassuringly.

“Uh, ok”

 

On the other side…

 

JoonMyeon and MinSeok search for the guys who were still not around.

“Where are they?” MinSeok thought. The angel looked at him and pat his shoulders.

“Hey, they’ll be here soo—.”

“They’re here” JoonMyeon was cut off when MinSeok shouted.

They looked towards JongDae but his vision turned to the handsome boy beside him.

“Wow, who is he?”

“He’s hot!”

“Totally hot!”

“Is he from our school?”

“He’s gorgeous”

 Almost all the boys’ eyes are on YiXing. Even JoonMyeon. “Y-YiXing i-is that you?”

JongDae and YiXing came to them.

YiXing nodded shyly.

JoonMyeon looked at him. Head to toe. Tight dark blue pants, white tank top with a cardigan on top of it showing his define muscles. He put some eyeliner on his eyes that made him look fiercer and hotter.

“You look, fierce YiXing” he said and the dimpled can’t help but blush again.

Joonie thinks I’m hot!!! Kyaahhhh!

“Ugh thanks” the dimpled boy answered.

MinSeok and JongDae looked to each other and high five. “You did well baby” MinSeok said and JongDae peck his cheeks.

“Thank you!”

“Attention everyone!” the president of the student body caught their attention.

 

“LET the PARTY BEGIN!!!”

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Waahh .. hope you lke my update..

 

COMMENTERS, SUBCRIBERS, UPVOTERS... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!! PLEASE DO!

 

Oh and one more thing, I'll bring to characters from "FANBOYING OVER A TEEN IDOL" back here. I'm sure some of you know them. :)

 

SULAY!!!

 

 

With XIUCHEN!!!