Chapter Fourteen – Plan Failed

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

“So now I have the results that our judges decided. And the winner for both singing and dancing competition is…”

Pause for effect. The crowd was cheering loudly for the contestants. Even the group of MinSeok.

“Kim JoonMyeon! And… Zhang YiXing!” and the crowd goes wild again, congratulalting the winners of the competition.

YiXing couldn’t believe it. He looked at the other side to see the school angel smiling at him and mouthed “We won!”

The two slowly got up on the stage to receive their trophies and prize. YiXing looked at the table where his friends and he saw how happy they were for him.

The two winners met at the center of the stage and smiled to each other. Hearts both pounds inside their chest as they gazed at each other.

“Congratulations YiXing, you did a great job there”

Hearing the compliment made the said blushed. “Uhm, thanks JoonMyeon, you too did well earlier”

The angel smiled before they both went back to their tables.

“Woohoo! Guys you are so great!” JongDae cheered.

“Yeah congratulations, Hyungs” Hyuk congratulated them together with HongBin and MinSeok.

“Thanks guys” both handsome boys said back.

And the party continues with dance and showdowns. JongIn and D.O did one last dance before they left the academy thanking all of their fans and classmates for their warm welcome.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

The next morning…

 

YiXing was walking back and forth to his own room, debating to himself.

“I’ll tell him?” he walked over to his left.

“I’ll tell him not?” he walked to his right side. He sighed and sat on his bed.

“Aisssh! I don’t know what to do!”

Well he was debating himself if he will tell JoonMyeon he loves him or not.

He thought, if he’ll tell JoonMyeon, its either they end up together or the angel will hate him forever. If he didn’t tell him then he will missed the chance to know if maybe, just maybe, the angel liked him back.

He thought and thought until he took a deep breath.

“I’ll tell him later”

He then yelped a bit when someone knocked on his door.

“Come in”

The door revealed his oh so handsome angel, JoonMyeon.

“Uhm, Xingie, breakfast is ready”

“Oh I’ll be right there Joonie”

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

While eating their breakfast, JoonMyeon can’t help but to looked at YiXing who was eating silently. Usually, they would talked a bit about school and other stuff but now it was a pretty silent for them.

The dimpled-boy tried to avoid JoonMyeon’s gaze. He knew the angel noticed it but he can’t do anything about it. His love for the angel grew and he want expressed his feeling for him but he doesn’t know how.

 “Uhm, YiXing? Are you alright?” The school angel can’t stand the silence so he broke it by asking the dimpled boy.

YiXing’s face paled a bit. JoonMyeon noticed it. He sighed and looked at the angel on his eyes.

“J-JoonMyeon, there’s something I w-want to tell y-you?” he cursed at himself for stuttering.

“Hmm ok, what is it?” JoonMyeon waited him to talk.

Ok, YiXing, you can do this, you have to tell him right now!

“J-JoonMyeon, I…”

His confession was interrupted by a loud knock on their door. JoonMyeon stood up and opened it.

“Hello guys, uhm YiXing, can I borrow JoonMyeon for a few minutes after you eat your breakfast?”

It was MinSeok.

“Hmm, it’s ok for me” the dimpled boy smiled.

“Ok, then. Go back to your breakfast Joon!”

And with that, the cute boy left them.

“Uhm, what were you saying earlier?” the angel asked him.

The confidence YiXing got vanished into thin air. Now how could he confess to him now?

“Uhm, never mind about that, I forgot it already, silly” he chuckled to himself but inside he was mentally scolding himself for being a coward.

“Oh ok”

And the two continue to eat.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Hyukkie, can I have a kiss?” HongBin asked his boyfriend as they sat on the bench with the older’s head on the younger’s lap.

Hyuk smiled, “Only if you answer my question”

HongBin smirked, “Ok”

Hyuk blushed a bit before asking, “When we’re on the changing room at swimming class, you did or you didn’t peek at me changing?” Asking those words made the younger blushed even more.

HongBin mentally chuckled at his boyfriend’s cuteness before smiling innocently, “ Well I accidentally peek at you there and boy, I never thought you’re kind of big” he smirked after he whispered that.

Hyuk widened his eyes at HongBin’s answer before smack his face, “Yah! You ert! You—.”

He was cut off when a pair of lips peck onto his plump ones. Now he was red as a tomato. The older looked at his face and ruffled his hair, “I love you Hyuk!”

“I…I l-love you too”

They were smiling to each other when Hyuk noticed someone sitting on the bench of the garden.

“Hey Hongie, isn’t that YiXing Hyung?”

The two looked at the direction of where YiXing was. “Yeah , he is”

The two of them walked towards YiXing and sat beside him. The dimpled boy noticed it and smiled at them.

“Hello, Hyuk, HongBin!”

“Hyung, you seemed of thinking something, are you ok?”

Hearing that question, YiXing knew he have to tell them, maybe he can help him what to do.

He sighed before telling them how he was in love with the school angel, everything happened between them except for the kiss they’ve shared of course because JoonMyeon was sleeping that time. (If you remember what happened on the tree) And of course he skipped the part where he changed JoonMyeon’s clothes well that was really embarrassing if he’ll tell that.

Anyway, he did tell how he loves JoonMyeon, and how JoonMyeon takes care for him.
 

“Waahh, you’re so cute together Hyung, you should tell him about your feelings” HongBin cooed.

“Yeah, Hyung who knows, he loves you back” Hyuk added.

“You really think so?” YiXing looked at them.

The two nodded in agreement.

“Well then I should go tell him now, since it’s already dark” he sighed before stood up and looked at the two.

“Thanks for the advice I should go now, you should go back too, I forgot my cellphone”

“Go for it Hyung!” Hyuk said.

 

//SuHo//Lay/SuLay//

 

JoonMyeon was currently watching some T.V show when he heard a ring. He looked throough his pocket to find his cellphone but the thing is, it’s  not the one ringing. He searched for that ringtone and found YiXing’s phone vibrating on the table.

“Hmm” he suddenly became curious about who’s calling to the dimpled boy.

“Maybe his parents” but on the second thought…

“Or maybe his boyfriend” thinking that made JoonMyeon jealous a bit.

But seriously, who’s calling on him?

He knew he shouldn’t do it but if it’s important he should checked on it. He looked at the phone which was still vibrating on the desk.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

YiXing ran and ran. He was already excited and nervous of his confession. He can’t wait it to tell JoonMyeon what he feels.

“Ugh, my cellphone, Mom will be calling right now” he thought as he entered their dorm.

He saw his angel standing in front of the T.V.

Oh my God! This is it! YiXing tell him!

“Uhm, J-JoonMyeon, there is something I want to tell you” he said as he fidgeting his hand.

Slowly JoonMyeon turned around, now holding YiXing’s phone.

“YiXing…” he said to the dimpled boy.

YiXing noticed his phone and his eyes widen, if his phone was with JoonMyeon then…

“YiXing, do you love me?”

 

And YiXing told to himself.

Plan Failed

 

//End of Chapter//

 

I know it’s been 2 weeks and I’m really sorry. I was so busy for our finals. I have projects and systems to do so I really don’t have time to update. I’m sorry guys.

 

Anyway I hope you enjoy the long chapter.

The next update will be the last chapter of the story so stay tuned.

Comments, Subscribers and Upvotes, thank you so much!!!