Chapter Eight - Taking Care of JoonMyeon

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

I'm sorry for not updating...

 

-------------------------------

 

“Ottokhae! Think YiXing, think!” the dimpled boy was walking back and forth inside JoonMyeon’s room. The school angel was lying on the bed, shivering sometimes coughing because his wet.

YiXing looked at the boy and touched his forehead, the angel was having a high fever. He kept on breathing hardly. Well YiXing was thinking if he will removed JoonMyeon’s clothes or not.

“Oh come on, YiXing, you’re both men, nothing’s wrong if you see him , but he’s my crush! And I’m not ready to see him in that state. Hmm maybe if we are already married. Ugh” his mind was actually talking to him of what he’ll do.

So after a few minutes, YiXing decide to remove JoonMyeon’s clothes. He helped JoonMyeon to sit up, his back was on YiXing chest. First he took off his blazer, then his necktie. He can feel JoonMyeon tensed. Then he started to JoonMyeon’s polo and this time he wasn’t breathing as he kept on ing the angel's upper cloth. Little by lttle JoonMyeon was exposed.

YiXing was blushing as he saw JoonMyeon’s six pack. The angel stirred and shivered a bit more when his flesh was exposed in the cold air. He took the some shirt on JoonMyeon’s bedside table he got earlier and quickly put it on the shivering angel.

YiXing gulped, “Should I remove his lower clothes? Oh God!, what should I do?” he asked himself. He looked at the angel who was still shivering. He bent down until he was facing JoonMyeon. He can feel a very hot air as JoonMyeon breath, it’s a sign that he was having a fever.

He whispered to JoonMyeon, “JoonMyeon, I hope you can forgive me for doing this.” As soon as he said that, he close his eyes and started to his pants and lowered them. He still keeping his eyes close. And he then took off his underwear and that was the hardest part because he accidentally touch JoonMyeon’s… uh… thing.

He blushed but he still continue and get JoonMyeon into his pajamas. After that he grabbed JoonMyeon’s wet clothes and put it in the clothes bin. He immediately went to get some cold pack and put it on JoonMyeon’s forehead.

He then get some thick blanket and covered the angel on it. He sighed and looked at the window, It’s still raining outside.

For the rest  of the night, YiXing didn’t sleep, he just took care of JoonMyeon.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

The sun woke up JoonMyeon from his slumber.He got a nice sleep yesterday even though he got sick. But suddenly he remembered, how did he got in here? He quickly open his eyes and scan his surroundings only to find a handsome dimpled boy sleeping beside him.

How did YiXing get in here? His sudden movement made the said woke up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes cutely and look around.

“Oh, JoonMyeon, you’re awake! Are you ok now?” YiXing put his hand around JoonMyeon’s forehead checking his temperature. Realizing that, the dimpled boy quickly retracted his hands, blushingly.

“Yeah, I’m fine, uhm, mind explaining to me what happened yesterday?” JoonMyeon asked YiXing and the said boy answered it.

“Uhm, well you kinda fainted when you get here last night. So I brought you here in your room and …” Then YiXing remebered when he changed JoonMyeon’s clothes, instantly he blushed.

“What?” JoonMyeon then noticed he’s wearing his night clothes. “Uh what happened to my clothes?” he loked at the blushing boy.

“Uhm, well I kind of.. uh.. change erm.. your clothes” YiXing said as he looked away, blush still crept upon his face.

JoonMyeon furrowed his brows then suddenly he smirked, “So you saw what I’ve got huh?”

YiXing blushed more but shook his head, “Ah no, I closed my eyes when I’ve changed your clothes. I swear I didn’t even pick at it” he defended.

JoonMyeon just nodded his head but still smirking, “Ok, well uhm thanks for taking of me, I apprecitiate it a lot. I wish I could give something back to you”

YiXing shook his head again before he responded, “No, it’s ok”

“Ah, I know what would I give you? Come here” JoonMyeon gestured YiXing to come closer with his finger.

Then ssuddenly YiXing got shocked when JoonMyeon leaned closer a gave him a kiss on his cheek. “Thanks for taking care of me” he whispered into YiXing’s ear.

Oh God! I’m gonna… Kyaaahhhh!!!!

 

“Uhm, I should us our breakfast” he said and then he went outside the room. Once he reached the bathroom, YiXing was screaming like a schoolgirl.

“Kyahhh! My Joonie kiss me!!!”

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

HongBin sneaked into Hyuk’s room. The boy was still sleeping. He smiled and sat beside him. He bent down and whispered on Hyuk’s ear, “Good morning honey!”

The younger boy then felt his body trembled and sit up, “Yah! What are you doing here?” he punched HongBin playfully.

The older laughed, “I was just waking you up, well breakfast is ready, so you better prepare yourself” he said and stood up, but he quickly stole a kiss on Hyuk’s cheek. The younger gasped and threw a pillow on him but HongBin was already outside.

“Yah!”

He can feel his cheeks burning and his heart beats faster, is he really in love with HongBin now?

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

As the class started all YiXing think about is what JoonMyeon did to him earlier. he gave him a freaking kiss and that was enough to make YiXing's heart go wild inside his chest.

While JoonMyeon was thinking about YiXing, YiXing, and YiXing.. Well he can't help it. He fiured that he was really in love with the boy so he was starting to think of what should he do next? Will he confess? Or will he stay quiet about his feelings. 

He was worried if YiXing has the same feeling like him. Right now he was staring at the dimpled boy, who was busy  jotting down notes. Their teacher was not around that time and MinSeok suddenly disturb him. 

"I know what you're thinking JoonMyeon, why don't you confess to him?" MinSeok said to him.

"I don't know if he feels the same, what if he didn't? It will ruin our friendship." just thinking of that made JoonMyeon sad.

"Come on dude! Think positive, I have a strong feeling that YiXing likes you too!" MinSeok tried to lift up his mood.

"Hmm, maybe I just need a little more time to confess, right now. I'm going to take it slow" 

//End of Chapter//

 

Wow, I didn't update for two weeks, I'm sorry guys. Life in college is really tough for me especially when you're in third year and all of your subjects are major.

 

Anyways, I hope you like my update!

 

SULAY AND HYUKBIN FOR YOU!

 

PLease DO Comment so I can know what your opinion... COMMENTS ARE LOVED..

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS< COMMENTERS AND UPVOTERS!