Chapter Twelve – The Special Guest

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

 

The party continues…

 

“Attention students, we have a special dance number for tonight, let’s give a round of applause to our former school kingka, Kim JongIn!!!”

All the boys gone wild as the former kingka got on stage. Even HyukBin and XiuChen looked shocked as they saw there former senior who was now dancing on front of them. They gawked at JongIn as he sway his body to the rhythm of the music.

“Wow, so that’s JongIn, he’s a good dancer and pretty handsome too” YiXing suddenly said and JoonMyeoncan’t help but to glared at the former kingka. 

He can feel that he’s jealous of him. They continued to watch until the song ended. JongIn smiled at the crowd.

“Hello everyone! Thank you for inviting me back here in EXO Academy. I know some of you still recognize me. I ‘d miss this school, oh and don’t worry, I’m a good guy now, I’m not a bad kingka likeI used to be”

The crowd goes wild about what he said.

“So yeah, have fun everyone!” JongIn bowed to the students who clapped at him.

The host of the party came back to the stage, “Ok, that was an awesome dance, and now are you ready for our school’s dance competition?”

The crowd was gone crazy again.

“Ok so the competition starts here!”

 

Meanwhile, YiXing was on the backstage and he was very very nervous, he kept thinking of the steps that he had practice for the competition.

“Xing Hyung!” a boy called out and YiXingturned his head. It was Hyuk together with HongBin.

“Hey guys” he said as he tried to remember the steps. The younger noticed the sslight shaking of his body.

 “Uh, YiXing? Are you ok?” HongBin asked and YiXing sighed heavily.

“God, I’m so nervous!!! What if I miss a step? What if I messed up my dance?”

Hyuk held both of his shoulders, “Hyung, calm down, it’s going to be ok! You can do it and I’m pretty sure you won’t mess up, right Hongie!” he turned to HongBin who smiled.

“Yes you are Hyukkie!”

“So we have to go! Good luck! Hyung!” with that, they left the backstage to go back to their seats.

“And for our next contestant, a big round of applause for Zhang YiXing!” the students clapped as YiXing went in the middle of the stage, facing hundreds of students who will watch him.

He breath deeply, “Ok YiXing, you can do it!” he whispered to himself as the song played and he started dancing.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

JoonMyeon was in awed, really awed as he watch YiXing move his body on the center of the stage.

He was amazing.

Amzaing because  he dances flawlessly, not varing that people watching him. He just followed his mind doing the steps in the right way.

The school angel could feel his heart pounding on his chest and he knew why, because YiXing was perfect, handsome and cool. He was totally into him.

Gosh, YiXing what did you do to me?

He snapped out of his thought as the song ended. He stood up and clapped his hand for the dimpled boy. All of the students gave YiXing a round of applause.

The four noticed JoonMyeon and  they smiled to each other.

“See he was awed at YiXing” JongDae said to MinSeok who nodded smiling before he peck the younger’s blushing cheeks.

The MC got back to the stage for calling another contestant.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

YiXing sighed happily as he completed his dance perfectly without mistakes.

As the last contestant finished his dance the host announced again.

“Wow, that was all an impressive performance, am I right?” and the audience agreed.

“So later on, our judges together with Kim JongIn will decide who will win, right now, asre you ready for our next guest?”

Hearing that made the school auditorium filled with screamed and cheering because they knew who was the host referring to.

“Well the wait is over, please welcome, our Asia’s No.1 Teen Idol……… D.O!!!!!”

And that’s it, the scream got louder!

Hearing that, YiXing stood up but stopped when he saw the teen idol walking in front of him. He can’t believe that D.O was really here, and gosh, the teen idol was indeed handsome with his leather jacket and tight skinny jeans, his hair was styled up.

D.O noticed the dimpled boy and smiled at him. “Hello! I’m D.O” he offered his hand to shake.

YiXing on the other hand, shakily accept the handshake. He finally shook hands with the teen idol.

“I’m Zhang YiXing” he said, thanking himself for not stuttering.

“Nice to meet you, YiXing” he said before he went onto the stage where he could heard screaming and cheering loudly of the students.

YiXing went back to their table and watched D.O, he noticed how Hyuk and JongDae cheered for their teen idol.

“YiXing, uhm, you were great earlier” a voice suddenly said. It was JoonMyeon. Instantly, he blushed at the compliment.

“Thanks, JoonMyeon”

They continued to cheered and watched D.O with his awesome performance.

But JoonMyeon just looked at YiXing and he can’t help but to smiled when he saw YiXing happily cheering.

Was he really in love with the dimpled boy?

 

//End of Chapter//

 

I know that it has been a week and a half but still I hope you like the update! I’m so really busy because of our midterm examination so I can’t update and another was our lab activities which we were editing our photos in photoshop. So I’m really sorry if you really wait long.

UPVOTING-SUBSCRIBING-READING-COMMENTING are LOVED

 

They're wearing the same shirt... cute aren't they??? <3 <3 <3