Chapter Three – Taking a pic of JoonMyeon Sleeping

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

I think you will love this chapter...

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“SangHyuk, I love you! Please accept my love for you!” a boy named Hongbin suddenly kneeled in front of Hyuk with flowers on his hands.

Hyuk widened his eyes, he was at the school ground. Many students were looking at them. He doesn’t know what to do; it was his first time to have a confession from one of his classmates.

“Uh, HongBin, I…” he stuttered. HongBin was looking at him with pleading eyes.

“HongBin I can’t, I’m sorry” he said. HongBin looked down and stood up.

“Why?” he asked the Hyuk.

“I can’t. It’s too sudden, please understand, I’m sorry” Hyuk said. His heart was beating fast inside his chest. Those words HongBin said made him confused and happy. Happy that someone loves him but confused because he didn’t know if he loves HongBin back or not.

There many people gathering up. He slowly started to walked away when HongBin talked.

“Then will you please let me court you?” he asked.

The students gasped at the scene. They’re looking at Hyuk who was standing, waiting for his answer. Hyuk thought maybe this wouldn’t be bad. After all, Hyuk felt something for HongBin too. But he wanted to confirmed it. He turned around and smiled at the boy.

“Ok, I’ll let you court me” he said and HongBin smiled.

“Thank you Hyuk, I love you so much! I will do my best to be you’re perfect boyfriend” HongBin said which made Hyuk’s heart pound fast.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

YiXing can’t help but to stare at the angel eating in front of him. He can’t believe it that he was actually sitting there and eating with the school angel. Some students are looking at them, feeling jealous because JoonMyeon never want to sit with anyone before until now.

Oh gosh! Even though he was eating, he’s still handsome! Kyaahh I can die now!

“Uhm, by the way can I ask you something?” YiXing thoughts stopped when JoonMyeon asked him.

He was asking my name! Oh Gosh!

“Uhm, Y-YiXing” he said. He can’t help but stuttered.

“What a beautiful name!” JoonMyeon smiled and YiXing can’t help but to blushed again.

“Once again YiXing, I’m sorry for hitting you with a ball” JoonMyeon hold his hands.

Kyaahh I’m gonna die!  YiXing thought.

 

Then they heard school bell rang. JoonMyeon looked at YiXing. “Let’s go”

 

//Lay//SuHo//SuLay//

 

“Hey Dae!” XiuMin said as he wrapped his around his shoulder and kissed his cheeks. 

“Hey, Min”  JongDae smiled and kissed XiuMin back.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that JongDae and MinSeok became lovers 2 years ago, when MinSeok admitted to JongDae that he likes him. Well the other likes him too so they became lovers.

 

“Min, have you seen YiXing around? He’s not yet back since P.E time” he asked his boyfriend and MinSeok smiled.

“Maybe he’s still with SuHo because I haven’t seen that guy until now”

JongDae thought, “What do you think they’re doing now?”

MinSeok Shrugged, “God knows”

//Lay// SuHo//SuLay//

 

When they got back, all of the students including Hyuk and JongDae looked at them. YiXing somehow noticed that he and JoonMyeon are still holding hands. He reluctantly pulled his hands away, even though SuHo’s hands felt heaven to him. He blushed while he walked to his fellow classmates and sat beside Hyuk.

“Hey, how’s your date going?” JongDae asked smirking while YiXing blushed and glared at him.

 “Yah! We didn’t date!” he harshly whispered.

“Oh really, but I saw you and SuHo eating with the same table” Hyuk and the boy blushed even more red.

“We’re not, he just treat me lunch”

“Whatever you say, fanboy”

YiXing sighed and looked at JoonMyeon’s place. To his surprise, the school angel was looking at him either. SuHo smiled at him that made his heart fluttered inside his cheeks. Something about that smile made him fanboying over him.

Oh Gosh, I think I’m in love with this school angel! God SuHo what are you doing to me!

 

That night, SuHo can’t sleep. Someone was invading in his mind. A certain handsome boy with perfect features. He smiled at the thought and he felt his heart beats fast.

Hmm, why does my heart beats fast? Is something wrong with me?

He rid of that thought as sleep takes him in.

 

//Lay//SuHo//SuLay//

 

Next day, JoonMyeon sat on a tree and tried to relaxed himself. Earlier at class he was met with various questions and his so-called fans, trying to capture some pictures of him every time he was walking around the school hall.

 

He sighed and checked the time. He have an hour to relaxed and get some sleep. He closed his eyes and try to get some rest.

 

//Lay//SuHo//Sulay//

 

YiXing was walking through the school grounds, it was noon that time and they don’t have classes. AT first he wanted to get back to his dorm and get some rest but somehow he ended up walking through the school garden. His mind was filled with images of SuHo. He smiled how they actually became acquaintances yesterday. He remembered how the school angel hold his hands that made him blushed deeply.

He was about to walked back to his dorm when his eyes caught a figure lying on a tree. He walked towards to the person and gasped because he found out it was JoonMyeon, sleeping on a tree. He’s fanboying mode switched on again. He sat beside the school angel and smiled. He took out his phone and took some pictures of him sleeping, with different angles.

After his 50th shot, he put his phone back on his pocket and tried to studied his features. He wished he could stay like this forever with the school angel. But he wished that JoonMyeon will like him back just as he like him although it really won’t happen.

“You’re so handsome JoonMyeon” he moved his face closer to JoonMyeon and was about to take a look on his cheekbones when suddenly the school angel turned his face on the right side where YiXing is at.

And…

 

YiXing’s eyes widened. He could feel his heart pounding inside him. Accidentally, JoonMyeon’s lips touched his making the two shared a kiss. Quickly, YiXing pulled back, panting. JoonMyeon was still in dreamland and that was good or else YiXing will kill himself in embarrassment. His cheeks looked like a tomato. He looked at JoonMyeon who was smiling through his sleep.

The dimpled-boy quickly got up and run back to his dorm with his flushed face.

While JoonMyeon slowly woke up. He had a wonderful dream about a certain handsome boy and him kissing. He touched his lips.

“It felt real” he said to himself. But he shrugged it and goes back to his deep slumber.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Hey hyung! What happened to you? Are you sick?” Hyuk asked as YiXing entered their dorm. The dimpled-boy looked at him and then he suddenly screaming like a fangirl that made the younger startled.

“Oh gosh Hyuk! SuHo kissed me!”

 

//End of Chapter//

 

And this is what I'm talking about...

 

.

<3 <3 <3 SULAY!!! <3 <3 <3

 

And of course... HyukBin of VIXX!!!

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a long time.

Hope you like the update. 

COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS

Thank you so much ...

Comments are Loved :D

 

I'm worried about this guy.

 

 

Please don't leave Kris! We EXOSTANS believe in you!!