Chapter Fifteen - I love you my fanboy!

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Final Chapter of the story

 

 

 

 

YiXing looked down, thinking of what appropriate words to say. 'This is not good. Definitely not good. What should I say to him?' "Uhm J-JoonMyeon... "

JoonMyeon was just looking at him, waiting for his answer. Somehow he felt the dimpled-boy liked him and a part of him was really happy if that was true.

He was still staring at YiXing.

YiXing took a deep breath before he spoke, "Eversince I met you JoonMyeon, my heart started to go crazy. "

"Everytime you're near me, I feel butterflies in my stomach. Starting that, I became you're follower. "

"I admit that I've always taking píctures of you secretly, I asked some closed friends of yours about what you're hobbies and interest. "

JoonMyeon was looking at him with no emotion at all and that made YiXing looked down on the floor he was stepping on.

"But I wasn't confident enough to talked about that with you because I'm afraid that you will find me a weird person. When I found out that you will be my roommate, I was very happy because I can be closer to you and I will get to know you better."

 

 

"So the answer is Yes.. I love you JoonMyeon eversince we met."

YiXing was still looking down. He can't looked at the angel because his afraid of what will be his reaction after he told him about his feelings.

"You're probably disgusted at me right now but I will face it. I'm sorry if I can't help myself loving you" YiXing eyes were covered in tears. He just wanted to leave this school and never came back.

 

He was surprised when two arms enveloped his body into a tight hug. JoonMyeon the pulled out and smiled at him, "Thanks for telling me that. I'm not mad at you so stop crying. "

Silence echoed through the room until JoonMyeon spoke that made YiXing looked at him with wide eyes.

 

 

"YiXing... I love you too"

 

 

 

Ok ... It was not a hallucination or daydreaming. YiXing did really hear those magical words that made his heart skipped a beat. "W-what?"

 

The school angel held both of his shoulders and flash a smile that made YiXing almost melt.

"I said YiXing... I love you too"

YiXing was stunned. JoonMyeon did really said those words. He was happy. Very happy that the other returned his feelings.

All of a sudden, he felt tears trickling down on his cheeks and JoonMyeon was worried.

 

 

"Xingie, are you ok? Did I said something wrong?" the angel asked the dimpled boy who just nodded in response.

"Then why are you crying?" he asked again.

 

 

"Nothing, I'm just very happy that you love me back, I thought you'll be mad at me" YiXing sobbed and JoonMyeon wipe his tears for him.

"Ssshh, don't cry. I love you ok?"

"I love you too" YiXing responded. Then slowly the two chuckled each other before it became silent again.

 

 

"Uhm YiXing?"

 

"Hmmm.." YiXing looked through JoonMyeon's sparkling eyes.

"Can I... can I kiss you?"

 

YiXing can't help but blushed. JoonMyeon, his JoonMyeon wants to kiss him. He gulped a bit before nodding his head.

As JoonMyeon leaned closer, YiXing automatically closed his eyes, he was nervous, really nervous because this will happened again.

His heart was pounding inside his chest as the tip of their nose touch and he could feel JoonMyeon's warm breath on his lips.

 

YiXing smiled in contentment ads he felt JoonMyeon's lips touch his. Fireworks were exploding in both of their minds. JoonMyeon then moved his lips, slowly nibbling YiXing's lips, waiting for him to respond in which the other did.

The kiss was soft and gentle. It wasn't fiery but still a bit passionate. It lasted a few seconds before JoonMyeon pulled with a smile grazing on his lips.

They smiled as they gaze at each others eyes.

 

"I love you my fanboy YiXing! I really do!"

"I love you too my angel JoonMyeon! I alwayd do"

They smiled again before JoonMyeon spoke, "So that was our first kiss! I'n happy that it's you YiXing"

After the angel said those words, the dimpled boy couldn't help but blush and a scene recalled on his mind.

"Actually, that wasn't our first kiss..."

The school angel frowned at what he said, "What do you mean?"

The dimpled boy was fidgeting with his fingers and his face was flushed in red

"Uhm, you were sleeping on a tree that day when I saw you and tried to uhm, looked closely at your face, and suddenly your lips...

 

"My lips?" JoonMyeon waited for him to continue.

 

YiXing looked down. "You lips were kind of landed on mine" He swore he just wanted to disappear right now.

JoonMyeon thought for a bit before smirking, "So it wasn't a dream after all, we did really kissed"

 

"But I swear I didn't meant to do it." YiXing defended himself.

 

He looked at the school angel and gulped as he walked closer. He tried to walked back but he ended up being trapped between JoonMyeon and the wall. "J-JoonMyeon ..."  

 

"YiXing-ah..." JoonMyeon put his hand beside  YiXing's head.

 

"Joon.. mmmpphh" he was surprised when the angel claimed his lips passionately but he just let him do it

 

JoonMyeon pulled just as their friends enteres their room with smiles on their faces

Hyuk and JongDae hugged lay tightly while MinSeok and Hongbin patted the angel's back

 

"Well done mate! Well done!" HongBin said as JoonMyeon grinned at him.  

 

The two handsome boys looked at each other and smiled.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//  

Months have passed ...

   

 

 

 

 

"The sun woke up YiXing from his deep slumber. He smiled as he sat up and stretched  a bit. Looking at the clock, he smiled.

   

It was Sunday that time and there no class for today. He fixed his bed and went outside his room, only to find a handsome angel fixing their breakfast table.

   

He smiled again and thought how lucky he was to have a caring and responsible boyfriend.  

 

The subject of his thought  looked at him and flashed him his signature angelic smile that can make YiXing melt.

  

 

  

 

  

"Good morning, my prince" JoonMyeon pecked the dimpled boy's cheeks as he they both sat down on their table

  

"And good morning to you too..  my angel" YiXing looked at their dining table in awed as he saw JoonMyeon cooked eggs and bacons for breakfast.

  

 

  

JoonMyeon chuckled at his boyfriend's expression. "Hey eat up, I didn't made that for you just to stare at it silly"

  

"Nae, I'll eat well!"

  

 

  

YiXing was on his second spoon he ate when he stoppes and looked at the angel staring at him.

  

"Is there something on my face?" He frowned.

  

JoonMyeon chuckled but shook his head, "No, you looked handsome even you're just eating."

  

The dimpled boy blushed in deep red, "Y-yah you're making me embarassed"

  

JoonMyeon chuckled again.

  

 

  

 

  

"I love you Xingie!"

  

Once again, YiXing's heary raced, oh how he loved to hear those words everyday, "I love you too, Joonie"

  

They both smile to each before going back to eat.

  

Now both of them are really happy. Now that they are together. For YiXing once, he thought he will just FANBOYING OVER A SCHOOL ANGEL, but to his surpised, his angel loves him back.

  

 

  

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//   

 

  

 

  

 

  

Annyeong Guys! First of all, I'm very very very sorry if I'd just updated now, after 4 months of being inactive, College id pretty tough for me now that I'm in my 3rd year. Our thesis was really hard so I didn't have time to update.

  

I just came back to post this final chapter of the story because I don't want to abandon you guys. I don't want any of my stories remained incomplete so I updated the last chapter.

  

Second is I'm so thankful to you guys who still supporting this fic by commenting, subscribing and upvoting even though it's been months it was last updated. Thank you guys so much

  

 

And lastly I think it will take months before I'll come up with another story again. But I have ideas that flooding through my mind so just wait for it.

  

Either a KaiSoo fic or a MyungYeol fic will be next to my storylines. Just wair for it to be published here on Aff

  

Once again thank you so much till then .. bye!