Chapter Seven – Rain

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Sorry for the very very late update.

 

-----------------------------------

“Hey where are we going?” Hyuk was trying to get away with HongBin’s grasped. The older stopped and smiled at him.

“We’re here”

Hyuk looked behind HongBin and gasped at the view, on the center of the shopping stood a giant fountain with various color of light emitting through it.

“Waah it’s so beautiful” Hyuk was amazed at the dazzling fountain in front of him.

“Yeah it is, just like you” HongBin said those words. The younger looked at the older who was still staring at him.

“I love you SangHyuk”

Hyuk can feel his cheeks burn and his heart was beating in a fast pace. Should he tell him that he love him too? Should he? He looked at the older and was surprised that the other was leaning his face, aiming to kiss the younger. Hyuk widen his eyes but he fluttered it close as soon as HongBin’s face were only an inch away to his.

“Hey guys!!!” two voices startled them, making them pulled away to each other, cheeks blushing.

MinSeok and JongDae came up to them. “Uh, why are you two blushing? Did we interrupted something?” MinSeok smirked at them in which Hyuk blushed a little more. HongBin cleared his throat attempting the awkwardness gone away.

“Ahm, nothing just showing Hyuk this giant fountain here” He pointed at the fountain in the center of the mall.

“Oh really? Well, let’s go get JoonMyeon and YiXing, where are they anyway?” JongDae asked them but he only got a shrugged.

“Call me JoonMyeon, from now on”

They heard those words and found the two handsome boy in a gift shop. They quickly hid behind a post and watched the two.

 “J-JoonMyeon” the dimpled boy stuttered out saying his name but JoonMyeon still smiled.

“Perfect!”

They all smiled when they saw the progress of the two. MinSeok then come out, “Well, well, are you two a couple now?” smirking.

The two handsome boys blushed and JoonMyeon playfully punched MinSeok.

“Yah! What are you saying? Were not a couple?” Yet. He said those words in which MinSeok just smirked again.

“Then why are you two blushing?” JongDae then come out the post together with Hyuk and HongBin.

“Yah! We’re not!” YiXing attempted to defend himself but the four just laughed at them.

“Don’t mind them YiXing” JoonMyeon said to him in which the dimpled boy blushed again.

Oh Joonie! You’re making me blushed! Stop it!

He nodded and all of them went back to their school after they finished eating in a restaurant.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“And that’s it for today guys! Class is ended, you may go back to your dorms” as soon as the teacher said that, all the students did dash off the room leaving YiXing and his friends.

“So guys, are you heading back to the dorms?” MinSeok asked them in which they nodded except SuHo and HongBin.

“Well I’m going for a walk for a bit. YiXing uhm, would you mind taking my bag on the dorm?” JoonMyeon asked the dimpled boy.

“It’s ok JoonMyeon, hand it over” YiXing took his bag and they all went out the room.

Whilre walking, “Hyuk, you go back first, I’ll just buy some snacks.” HongBin patted Hyuk’s shoulder and went to opposite direction.

“So YiXing, how are you and JoonMyeon now? Are you comfortable with each other now that you’re calling him in his real name?” JongDae while Hyuk and MinSeok laughed. This made the dimpled boy blush.

“Yes we are” YiXing smiled dreamily. I hope Joonie will love me like the way I love him.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

JoonMyeon was walking on the school grounds. He sighed. Earlier there are some students who were taking pictures. Fanboys again. Why they aren’t leaving the school angel. He sat on the tree that he always used to take a nap. He stayed there for a few minutes. Then his mind thought about YiXing. That perfect handsome dimpled boy.

Everytime he thought of that boy his hearts always beating fast like he was running miles away. And then he admitted it. He was in love with that handsome boy.

He was thinking of how can he confess to YiXing when the dark clouds appeared and the sound of thunder was heard. Then it rain, making the school angel stood up.

“I have to go back, it’s getting late, but it’s raining hard”

It looks like the rain won’t stop, and the garden was very far from their dorm. He had no choice but to get wet. And so he did. He ran as fast as he could, not bothering about his uniform getting wet. He can wash it later.

All he wanted to do is go home safe.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

HongBin just finished buying some snacks. He went inside their dorm, he wanted to eat with Hyuk. When he got there, the room was empty.

Maybe he was in his room.

 

So HongBin decided to barge on the younger’s room, not even bothering to knock.

“Hey Hyuk, you want to----.”

His words stopped as he stared at the Hyuk’s shirtless body. The younger was currently putting his shirt when he heard the door open.

 

He quickly put on his shirt and fixed it. HongBin just stand there awkwardly. He swallowed the lump of his throat and looked away.

“Oh, I’m sorry Hyuk, I didn’t know” he looked down. Suddenly he felt shy at what he saw. Well before he can tease the younger but now, he was acting like a schoolgirl.

Hyuk just smiled at him. “Uhm, it’s ok” he looked at what HongBin’s holding. “So what is it?”

HongBin was frozed for a moment before he cleared his throat and smiled, “I bought snacks, do you want to eat it with me?” he asked the younger in which Hyuk smiled happily before nodding his head.

“Sure”

 

//SuHo//Lay//Sulay//

 

Lay was sitting near the window of their dorm. The storm outside was very strong. Surely it will take a few hours before it stopped but he didn’t care. He was worried about JoonMyeon who was still outside.

 

What if he caught in the rain? What if he lost his way back here? It’s really hard to get back because the rain …

 

His thought were interrupted by a sudden knocked on their dorm. He looked at the clock, it was past 9. He hoped it was him.

When he opened the door, he gasped, well it was JoonMyeon alright but he’s wet. His hair was damped while his clothes are drenched.

“JoonMyeon, what happened ?” He wasked the school angel.

JoonMyeon looked at the dimple boy. “Y-YiXing” he hardly said he’s name because his eyes are burning. He looked chilly. Then slowly his vision turned dark as he passed out in YiXing’s arms.

“JoonMyeon!!!” YiXing panicked, he felt that the older was shivering. He put his hand on his forehead only to find JoonMyeon was having a high fever.

 

“Ottokhae?”

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Wiieeee Thir relationship are building up...

 

Sorry if it's short. Please understand because another year in college started again.

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3

Comments, upvotes, subscribers thank you very much!!!

 

Anyway...

 

XIUCHEN!

 

 

HYUKBIN!

 

 

And SULAY!