Chapter Five – Swimming Class!

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

I know it's been a longtime...

 

And I'm truly sorry for not updating these past few days...

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

As they went outside the school grounds, all students are staring at them particularly at him. He noticed that they were glaring, why? Because he’s with the school angel and everyone knows that the Kim JoonMyeon prefer to go to classes alone. He felt a bit awkward. JoonMyeon noticed it and smiled, he then wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

YiXing including the students gasped at what SuHo did. He looked at the school angel but all he gave him was a small smile. He can’t help but smiled back. He felt comfortable later on.

“Hey Hyung!” Hyuk called him when they got into classroom; all students are looking at him as they walked to their respective seats.

Hyuk and JongDae then sat beside him, snickering.

“Hyung, what’s going on? Are you and SuHo a couple now?” Hyuk asked him whispering that made YiXing’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

“No we’re not. SuHo is my new dorm mate” as soon as he said that, the two gasped and suddenly snickered.

“So how’s your first night? Did you two do it?” JongDae asked smirking widely.

YiXing slapped his arm. “Aniya! You’re such a ert. It was good. Oh my gosh he’s so kind and very hospitable, he even made me a breakfast” and YiXing was fanboying again.

“Oh how sweet!” Hyuk said. Then suddenly YiXing thought about Hyuk.

“Hey, how’s your new room mate?” he asked and Hyuk couldn’t help but smile. “He’s ---.”

“Hey Jagiya!” a voice caught their attention and before Hyuk knew it, HongBin wrapped his arms on his shoulders. JongDae and YiXing looked at the new boy.

“Oh, hello are you his best friends? I’m HongBin, Hyuk’s husband” HongBin smirked while Hyuk blushed and pulled his arm out.

“Yah! Who says you’re my husband?” he said as he slapped the boys arms. JongDae and YiXIng smiled at them.

“Me of course!” HongBin pecked his cheek before he left Hyuk blushing while glaring at him.

“I swear, I’ll kill you later when we reached our dorm!” he said, he looked at his two best friends who was smirking widely at him.

“Yah! Stop smirking at me!”

 

On the other side of the table, MinSeok kept on bugging JoonMyeon why is he with his boyfriend’s best friend.

“Alright, he’s my new dorm mate” he said and MinSeok thought, Ooohhhh! This will be interesting!

“You know JoonMyeon, YiXing is nice and friendly plus he’s handsome like you”

JoonMyeon nodded, “Yeah I can see that”

“You look good together” MinSeok suddenly said.

“Yeah I think--- wait what?” JoonMyeon looked at the chu8bby cheeked boy with a confused face. “Oh no no no MinSeok, we’re not” he said but his insides want to tell him that him and YiXing looked perfect together.

MinSeok smirked at him, “Oh please JoonMyeon! I know you, you liked him” he said.

“There’s something about him that made me intrigued” JoonMyeon answered. He looked again at YiXing laughing with his friends and smiled.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

Saturday morning…

 

There’s only one class YiXing and JoonMyeon had to attend to, swimming.

Because JoonMyeon always woke up early to make breakfast, YiXing woke up earlier than him. If JoonMyeon woke up at 6, the dimpled boy woke up 30 minute earlier than that. After taking a bath, he went outside and closed the door carefully, afraid that JoonMyeon would wake up.

Grabbing the eggs and flour powder, he decided to make pancakes. He mixed the egg and put it on the bowl of flour, he added some sugar and baking powder to make it rose. Setting the pan in the stove and heat it, he cooked the pancakes.

After that, he set up the table just in time because JoonMyeon already woke up. He smelled the delicious aroma coming from the dining table. He was surprised to see the dimpled boy putting up some plates on the table.

YiXing felt his presence and looked up at him. “Oh you’re awake? Come on, let’s eat” he gestured JoonMyeo to sit and the boy only complied. He sat up and YiXing sat towards him.

“Uhm, wow, thank you YiXing, I was surprised that you’re awake already” he said and YiXing smiled.

“Well, uhm, I’m an early riser”

They ate quietly,  sometimes they stared at each other.

“Since you made our breakfast, let me wash the dishes” JoonMyeon started to gather plates and put them in the sink.

“Hmm, ok, I’ll better get ready” YiXing told him as he went to his bedroom. He still a bit awkward with the school angel and he can’t help it, duh it’s JoonMyeon, his crush. He sighed as he was thinking about what will be their subject for today. He looked at the day and gasped.

Saturday, so it means the only classes they will take is swimming. He will get to see JoonMyeon shirtless again. Thinking of that made YiXing blushed. He clutched his heart on his chest. Every Saturday he’d gone through this, but still he was blushing whenever he saw JoonMyeon like that.

He better prepare himself up for later.

 

 //SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

Swimming class,

The fourth year gathered around the huge swimming pool, dressed with their tight fitted trunks. Some are still changing in the shower room. Some are applying some sun block lotion to avoid sunburn while others are o the pool, practicing their swimming skills.

Including JongDae and MinSeok.

 

“Come on Daedae, let’s swim!” he grabbed the younger boy in his wrist but JongDae shook his head.

“I can’t swim, MinMin, I’m afraid” he said, his body was shivering. MinSeok smiled at his boyfriend and pecked his cheek.

“It’s ok, I’m here to guide you” MinSeok assured his boyfriend. JongDae took a deep breath before nodding.

That made the older smiled and together, they swam on the pool with the older guiding him. The youinger smiled happily as he moved his legs and arms. “Waah, I can swim! Thank you MinMin!” he said as he pecked the older who smiled.

On the other hand,

 

Hyuk was still observing the guys who were changing, it took some minutes before the guys went out the room. Hyuk sighed in relief before removing his clothes. Yep, he is a bit cautious to himself. He never let people to see his body. Nothing’s wrong with his body though.

He just finished changing to his swimming trunks when the turned around and gasped.

HongBin was standing there with a towel hanging on his waist.

“Yah! How long have you been there?” Hyuk glared at his dorm mate, trying hard not to looked down on his hot body because he was blushing at the time.

HongBin was confused. “Just now, I was putting my uniform in my locker and I just happened to pass by” he then looked at Hyuk smirking, “What a nice body you have there, Hyuk”

The said boy blushed hardly. “Yah!!!” he then tried to cover himself away”

HongBin was about to loosed his towel when Hyuk shrieked.

“Ah!”

HongBin smirked and let his towel dropped on the floor that revealed his trunks. Hyuk covered his eyes and let a girly shrieked.

“Yah! Put something on!” he said.

HongBin smirked. “I’m wearing my trunks”

Hyuk let his hand aside and looked at HongBin, he was indeed wearing his trunks. But still he blushed because of his body.

“Are you thinking I’m beneath that towel? Oh my, my Hyuk is a bit ert” he then walked up to the blushing boy and whispered, “Well we can do it tonight if you want”

Hearing those words made Hyuk punched him, “Yah, I’m not ert! You are!” he said as he gathered his things and left the locker room.

HongBin smiled. You’re so cute! That’s how I fall in love with you!

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

YiXing was on the edge of the pool, watching his friends swam on the pool. Hyuk still ignoring HongBin from what happened earlier and the older kept following him. MinSeok and JongDae still practicing on the pool.

“Oh gosh! It’s SuHo! Guys! It’s SuHo! Oh gosh he’s so hot!” a student suddenly screamed as they saw SuHo walking on the edge of the pool, wearing his trunks. Oh how hot he is that YiXing almost drooled at his body.

Oh shoot! Joonie why are you so hot?  He was looking at JoonMyeon’s body. His hard planed chest, his well toned muscles and last but not the least, his perfectly shaped abs.

Kyaahh! YiXing stop it! Don’t look at him like that! And don’t be a ert or else you will get a ! Stop it!

He looked away when JoonMyeon looked at his direction. He blushed hard, thinking he got caught by JoonMyeon.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

JoonMyeon prepared himself for those eyes that will inspect his body. It’s always like this, whenever he was shirtless, all the boys gawked at him, thinking he was a super hot model. He then spotted at YiXing sitting on the edge of the pool looking away. The boy blushed which he smiled.

If someone was to be observed by those eyes, it was YiXing. Well yiXing is very handsome, considering he also have a hot body. He was like a Greek God sitting on the edge of the pool.

He walked towards the boy and sat beside him. He could feel eyes glaring at YiXing, maybe jealous of him. The said boy just blushed when his bare body got contact with him.

“Hi YiXing!” he flashed him his angelic smile.

Okay! Fanboying mode again! Kyaahh! I’m gonna die! Oh stop it Joonie!”  “Uh hi!”

“Great day isn’t it?”

YiXing just nodded, unable to speak because if he looked at JoonMyeon, he will faint.

“You looked hot anyway!”

When JoonMyeon said those words, YiXing’s eyes widen and blushed, “I’m not. You’re the hot one SuHo” he then clamped his mouth. That was supposed to be kept in his mind.

JoonMyeon chuckled, “Haha we’re both hot” he said.

YiXing was trying to control himself from kissing JoonMyeon because seriously his crush called him a hottie.

 

MinSeok and JongDae looked at the two and smirked to each other.

“Oh come on YiXing, admit that you’re really hot! Especially you two wearing tight trunks” MinSeok said that made the two blushed.

“You’re perfect together, I can imagine you kissing right here, right now” JongDae smirked and YiXing glared at him.

“Yah! Kim JongDae!”

JoonMyeon chuckled when YiXing tried to splash JongDae with some water.

 

//End of Chapter//

 

Yiiieeee!!! hahaha SuLay!

 

 

with a bit of HyukBin!

 

 

And XiuChen of course!

 

 

Hope you like the update. 

COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS

Thank you so much ...

Comments are Loved :D

 

See you next chapter!