Chapter Thirteen – The plan

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

As the party continues, all 6 of them watched as D.O sang his new song, everybody in the amphitheater awed at his beautiful voice, including YiXing.

“Wow, he’s really awesome”

“Yeah he is”

“Oh my gosh I think I’m in love with D.O” Hyuk suddenly said that made them all turned to him”

“Hey, you’re mine!” HongBin said obsessively as he back hugged the younger which made Hyuk blushed.

“I know you stupid, and you’re mine also!” he pecked HongBin’s cheeks while the rest of the just chuckled.

D.O’s performance had just finished and he bowed down to his fans.

“Wow, thank you so much for your warm welcome guys! I never thought I could visit here again after I graduated, and I know some of you are a bit disappointed because I didn’t tell you that I studied here. I’m sorry for that”

The audience just said that they understand it and that made D.O smiled again.

“So have a good time everyone” he said as he exited the stage.

The MC is back and announced again, “And now it’s time for our singing competition!”

//SuHo//Lay// SuLay//

 

 

JoonMyeon was already at the backstage with the other contestants, he was nervous but he tried to calm a bit.

“Joonie!” a very familiar voice called him and he smiled because he knew who that is. He turned around to find the dimpled boy in front of him.

“Oh, Xingie, what are you doing here?” he asked, confused.

The dimpled boy smiled at him, “Well I just wanted to tell you good luck” his cheeks were tint of pink as he said that.

“Oh, thank you, but I think I need more than that” the school angel told the now confused boy.

“Huh, what do you me---.”  YiXing’s word stopped when he felt warm soft lips pressed against his cheek. That made YiXing’s mind and heart exploded. His fanboying mode reached the maximum level.

Oh God! KYAAAAAAHHHH!!! I’m dead! I’m dead!!!

Some contestant who were also JoonMyeon’s fanboys glared at the dimpled boy but they didn’t pay attention to any of them.

JoonMyeon then looked at YiXing who was still in a shock state and smiled. “Now that got me lucky!”

YiXing’s face was red as tomato. The school angel just ruffled his hair before going to the lineup of the contestants.

Meanwhile, the dimpled boy got back to reality and smiled. He walked back to where his friends are and sat with them.

“And now for our next contestant, well he is a well known student here in EXO ACADEMY, technically he’s known as our school angel! Please welcome, Kim JoonMyeon!”

And the entire crowd goes wild. Including the part where YiXing and his friends were. Well, technically YiXing was now on front of the stage, cheering his beloved crush.

JoonMyeon bowed first before singing. He was into his world as his voice echoed throughout the auditorium.

He eyes scanned through the crowd and particularly stops at the most dazzling eyes that was staring back through him.

YiXing couldn’t hear or see anything except JoonMyeon and his voice. It’s like an angel sang in front of him. His heart was beating really fast that it would popped out on his chest. He really felt himself fall for him even more.

God, JoonMyeon I think I really love you!

The school angel just looked at him as he sang those lines. HyukBin and Xiuchen just giggled at them.

“They’re so perfect together” JongDae said while giggling.

All of a sudden someone approached YiXing, and to his surprise, it was no other than Kim JongIn. The kingka smiled as he watched YiXing looking through the school angel.

“He’s handsome isn’t he?” he said and YiXing looked at him surprisingly.

“Oh, you’re Kim JongIn right?” In which the kingka nodded. “I remember myself like that, being starstruck with KyungSoo as he performed on stage”

YiXing just nodded his head but he widen his eyes at the sudden realization. “KyungSoo? You mean---.”

JongIn chuckled but nodded. “Yup, I’m D.O’s boyfriend, but tell anyone about it”

“Oh ok, wow you two looked pefect together”  YiXing admired the couple.

“Thanks, uhm I think you should make a move too”

“Huh what do you mean?” Confused look was written on YiXing’s face.

“You like him don’t you?”

YiXing blush but nodded.

“Then you better make a move when you still have a chance, that’s what I did to make KyungSoo fall for me” he smiled and YiXing smiled too.

“Yeah, you’re right! Thanks for telling me that”

“You’re welcome, oh and I have to go, KyungSoo is waiting for me there” he pointed at the judges table.

The host of the program came back on stage.

“Well are you guys excited for knowing who the winner for the singing and dancing competition is?”

The crowd agree.

“Then let’s find it out now!”

//End of Chapter//