Chapter Two – Taking a pic of JoonMyeon at P.E time

Fanboying Over a School Angel!

Present Day...

 

The sun woke up YiXing from his sleep. He sat up and stretched. It was 7am in the morning, YiXing got his phone from the bedside table and check his schedule for today. He smiled because JoonMyeon’s smiling face welcomed him when he tapped the screen.

“Good morning Joonie!” he said as he kissed his phone and sighed happily. Up until now he was still into him, fanboying over him, stalking and taking pictures of him. This made his heart beats faster. He really liked the school angel.

“Hey, Xing! I cooked breakfast let’s eat” the door of YiXing’s room swung open, revealing his cute roommate, Hyuk. But the dimpled-boy didn’t answer, not noticing a finger snap in front of him. Seeing this, Hyuk smiled and whispered something to him.

“Xing, Let’s eat or you won’t be seeing SuHo”

After Hyuk said those words, YiXing hurriedly stood up and fixed his bed before going downstairs to eat. Hyuk chuckled, “This boy is really addicted to SuHo”

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

“Oh my God! SuHo! I love you!” a student said to him. He just smiled at them and went to the classroom where his classmates also drooling over him. I mean seriously, SuHo is only a normal person unlike D.O the teen idol, who was surprisingly graduated in their school last year. They’d only know that after he graduated with his boyfriend, JongIn, who was the school former kingka of their school.

Now the center of attraction was onto him. He was known as the school angel of the school. Well because of his handsome angelic face. He could be mistaken as a fallen angel of their school seriously.

“Hehey JoonMyeon!” XiuMin suddenly popped out of nowhere. He placed his hands on JoonMyeon’s shoulders. The school angel looked at him and smiled.

“Hey there, Min! How are you today?”

The chubby cheeked boy paused before smiling, “Well I’m good, You?” Xiumin looked at the boy’s expression and sighed.

“Students still stalking you again?”

The school angel sighed deeply, “Min, why are they liked that? I’m not Kim JongIn”

XiuMin raised a brow, “Our school former kingka?” in which the school angel nodded.

“Kim JongIn loves it when students surrounds him and flirt with him, but for me, I don’t like it. I just wanted to be a regular student with some friends, not like this” he said as he turned around to see a student taking a photo of him.

“Hey hey, JoonMyeon, don’t mind them, after all, this is our last year here” XiuMin said, trying to lift his mood up.

 SuHo smiled. XiuMin’s right.

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

P.E time

 

“Come on Xing! Hurry up! Mr. Park will arrive any moment” Hyuk said.

“Alright! Alright! I’m coming!”  YiXing put his uniform in the locker before putting his P.E t-shirt on. He quickly got outside with Hyuk and sat on the bleachers with the other students. And then he saw him again, the person who made his day complete. The person who made his heart pound on his chest. He smiled.

Kim JoonMyeon was talking to his friend XiuMin and he was laughing a bit. And oh my gosh, those hearty laugh. Quickly, YiXing fished out his phone on his pocket and took multiple shots of JoonMyeon secretly.

“Hey Hyuk! Hey Xing!” JongDae said as he sat beside them. Hyuk smiled and waved but YiXing didn’t mind him. He was busy capturing photos of JoonMyeon. Hyuk shook his head while JongDae laughed.

“Xing! Why don’t you just go and talked to him instead of taking photos of him secretly?”

Upon saying that, YiXing stopped taking photos and looked at his friends, “I can’t, and I’m shy. I don’t even know what to do if he was in front of me” he sighed.

“Ok class! Gather up! We’re going to play volleyball! But before we do that, let’s do some warm ups” Mr. Park said as soon as he entered the gym.

 

After some stretching and warming ups, 12 boys were separated into two teams. YiXing, JongDae, and Hyuk we’re on the team while MinSeok and JoonMyeon on the other side. The game started. The ball was passed into the air and the students move, trying to score a goal.

 You can tell YiXing was very excited because he will be playing with JoonMyeon. He was smiling as he kept looking at JoonMyeon who spike the ball hard that he didn’t noticed the ball was infront of him and he was hit by his forehead.

Suddenly he fell down and became dizzy, before he fainted.

“YiXing!” JongDae and Hyuk shouted before they’d run towards the cute boy. Mr. Park blew his whistle and went towards them. Suddenly the students gathered up including JoonMyeon.

“Xing! Wake up!” Hyuk said as he tried to shook the fainted boy. Mr. Park checked his pulse.

“He’s alright, he just fainted, who will take him to the infirmary?” he asked.  Hyuk and JongDae was about to volunteer when…

“I’ll take him, since I was the one who had hit him” JoonMyeon suddenly said. His fan boys were jealous because he will have to carry YiXing.

“Ok, JoonMyeon, take YiXing to the infirmary, the rest, let’s continue the game” Mr. Park said as he ushered the students to go back to their places.

 

//SuHo//Lay//SuLay//

 

JoonMyeon went to the infirmary with YiXing on his back. He knew that YiXing was still breathing, he can feel his breath on his neck. But he can’t help but worry, worried that he might hurt the cute boy hard on his head.

Please be alright, he thought.

As soon as he opened the door, Nurse Kim let him in. “What happened here?”

“He got hit by a ball on the forehead. I accidentally hit him” he said as they laid YiXing on the bed. Nurse Kim checked his pulse then his breathing. JoonMyeon watched silently as Nurse Kim checked on the boy.  He then noticed the boy.

He was handsome, he thought as he looked at YiXing’s face. His sleeping eyes, his cute nose and pinkish lips.

“He’s fine, Nothing to worry about, but we have to put an ice pack on his forehead before it swell” she said as he got an ice pack and gave it to JoonMyeon.

“Please stay here, pressed this onto his forehead gently, I’ll going to checked some files for a moment” Nurse Kim told him before she left.

JoonMyeon studied YiXing’s face. He didn’t know he has a handsome classmate like him. Probably he didn’t notice him.  He looked familiar to me, he thought. He pressed the ice pack on YiXing’s forehead, gently as he was told. He kept staring at the boy.

Indeed, YiXing was handsome. JoonMyeon felt his heart pounding inside him. Could this be …?

“Nngh” YiXing whined a bit before he slowly opened his eyes. He frowned a bit.

Why am I here?  He thought. His eyes slowly widened as he saw an angel smiling in front of him.

OH GOD! Am I dreaming? Please if I’m dreaming, don’t let me wake up  he thought to himself but indeed he was awake, he felt the coldness of the ice pack on his forehead.

“Hey, are you alright?” JoonMyeon said as he saw YiXing didn’t moved. He put down the ice pack and touched his cheeks. This made YiXing blushed deeply.

“Are you sick?” JoonMyeon asked.

YiXing didn’t answer instead, “S-SuHo, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I accidentally hit your head hard, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” JoonMyeon looked down which made YiXing almost squealed because of the shyness on JoonMyeon’s face.

Oh Lord! Kyeopta!!! Kyaaaahh!!!  YiXing squealed inwardly.

“Uhm, it’s ok, I’m fine” The cute boy said smiling, this made his dimples showed off. JoonMyeon suddenly forgot to breathe, those dimples on his cheeks made him almost fainted.

“Really?” he asked just to make sure in which YiXing nodded.

“Oh you’re awake!” Nurse Kim came back.

“Are you alright?” she asked the cute boy in which he nodded.

“Ok then, if you’re ok, you may go back to class now” she said. The  two bowed before JoonMyeon helped YiXing to get down on the bed. YiXing’s legs almost gave up when JoonMyeon was holding him tightly and their faces were dangerously closed.

YiXing once again thank Nurse Kim before they went outside. “Thanks for taking me here” YiXing thanked JoonMyeon once they got outside. The school angel flashed his angelic smile.

Oh Lord this angel smiled at me!

 

YiXing wants to take a photo of him smiling but he can’t, he was afraid that JoonMyeon will think he was weird. joonMyeon looked at the time. P.E class was ended.

“Uh, Are you hungry?” he asked the dimpled-boy in which YiXing nodded.

“Yeah, a bit”

JoonMyeon smiled and grabbed his hand before walking straight to the cafeteria. “Let’s go eat! My treat, since I accidentally hit you with a ball”

YiXing blushed, JoonMyeon’s hand was soft and warm. “Uh you don’t need to---.”

“Nonsense, let’s go eat” JoonMyeon said as they walked to the cafeteria. YiXing did nothing but followed him.  Inwardly, he was screaming in happiness, his crush was holding his hand. He can’t help but blushed and a smiled crept onto his face.

 

//End of Chapter//

 

So YiXing is fanboying over JoonMyeon :D

 

What will happen next?

 

Next Chapter Preview:

 

YiXing can’t help but to stare at the angel eating in front of him. He can’t believe it that he was actually sitting there and eating with the school angel. Some students are looking at them, feeling jealous because JoonMyeon never want to sit with anyone before until now.

Oh gosh! Even though he was eating, he’s still handsome! Kyaahh I can die now!

“Uhm, by the way can I ask you something?” YiXing thoughts stopped when JoonMyeon asked him.

He was asking my name! Oh Gosh!

“Uhm, Y-YiXing” he said. He can’t help but stuttered.

“What a beautiful name!” JoonMyeon smiled and YiXing can’t help but to blushed again.

“Once again YiXing, I’m sorry for hitting you with a ball” JoonMyeon hold his hands.

Kyaahh I’m gonna die!  YiXing thought.

 

Then they heard school bell rang. JoonMyeon looked at YiXing. “Let’s go"

 

//End of Preview//

 

COMMENTERS, UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS

Thank you so much ...

Comments are Loved :D

 

Sulay for you! Lay is very cute :D

See you next chapter!!1